Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Anime Lover's fiction status report

Started by Anime Lover, March 22, 2008, 01:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anime Lover

again, the cerick hardly even appears in the series. I don't know why your letting somthing that rarely show up effect your liking of a character

QuoteThe fact that Lynn's a succubus never seemed to impact her,

Are you KIDDING ME!? Seriously!? The series is called 'My Life as a SUCCUBUS', there are chapters where Lynn being a succubus is the focus! Maybe you should read the chapter 'Kicked Out' again, where it's revealed that she resents being born a succubus and was nearly willing to cut off her wings, or maybe 'Feeding Time', where Lynn attacks Alex because of her succubus needs. Then there's the chapter 'Changes and Party' where Lynn is forced to reluctantly feed on a young loli virgin in order to be able to hide her new, larger wings.

There are PLENTY references to Lynn being a Succubus in this series.

QuoteI should also admit that your scene where Sarah rubs Lynn's black dress up against her naked pussy

What chapter was that? I don't remember it
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

FallenStar

First of all, Lynn's being a succubus was never so far against my likes that it ruined her character for me the way Sakura's egg-laying and cerick did.  Secondly, yes, I did read Kicked Out and the chapter where Lynn fed on Alex - quit acting as though I'm an idiot who hasn't read any of your fics.  >_>'   What I was trying to say is that I still liked Lynn and I don't like Sakura.   

As for the chapter, I don't have the original title - I think it made have started with Alex and Lynn in bed, but I won't swear to it. The main focus of what I read (and enjoyed) was Lynn and Alex trying to best Sarah and Amy at a hold it contest - Karaoke, I think, might have been the title, now I think on it... 

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Anime Lover

39th EX chapter added to the popular girl

(ANIME) [LOLI] [VIOLENCE] [POSSIBLE DISTURBING IMAGING] [BLOOD] [INCEST] [M/g ORAL]

Sakura attempts to help Lila by talking her mom down from 'killing her'. but unfortunately for Lila, it backfires, severely.
Later, at home, Sakura discovers her moms acting strange...

WARNING: This is an extreme chapter, that by today's standers, contains what is clearly child abuse/torture, verging on (or is) gurochan-level.

FallenStar

=_=

First you say you want me to read this chapter, then you go and put all these warnings on it? What makes you even dare to think I'd be interested in this? Now if it were something softcore, maybe... but...  I don't share your love for Guro, my friend.  (unless it's drowning, and that seems to freak you out... go figure...  >_>  )

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

Quote from: FallenStar on September 23, 2009, 12:15:43 AM
=_=

First you say you want me to read this chapter, then you go and put all these warnings on it? What makes you even dare to think I'd be interested in this? Now if it were something softcore, maybe... but...  I don't share your love for Guro, my friend.  (unless it's drowning, and that seems to freak you out... go figure...  >_>  )

I didn't say I want you to read the newest chapter >_< there is a different between me asking you to read a chapter and simply informing you that a new one has been done. The reason I told you a new chapter was done was because it's the 39th chapter, one away from 40.

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on September 23, 2009, 01:39:57 AM
What's a cerick?  ???

In this series, a Cerick is a prehensile tentacle formed from a girl's Cervix. The word 'Cerick' is simply the combination of the two words 'Cervix' and 'dick'. I couldn't think of any better Name for it, and the main character of this series actually comments on that fact ^_^; anyway, in this seris, only the Hybrid girls have a Cerick, and it's simply a result of the mixed DNA and a Cerick's, primary purpose is the girl to girl fertilization of eggs (NOT impregnation fertilization), the type that changes the egg or eggs in the chosen girl into a form where the eggs can be cracked open and the insides consumed. Male Tragalian sperm can also do this, but the egg but be immideatly removed to prevent impregnation.

Both of these scenarios have happened at least once in this series. Eairly in season one, Lila fertilizes Sakura's eggs, who later lays them and cracks them open to drink the fluid from them. in season two, Sakura gets too into having sex with her Merkolovian father and let's him come inside her when she has an egg in her, but Nina prevents her from becoming pregnant when she pushes the eggs from her body and Sakura's dad cracks the egg to have Sakura's drink it's content

FallenStar

Quote from: Anime Lover
I didn't say I want you to read the newest chapter >_< there is a different between me asking you to read a chapter and simply informing you that a new one has been done. The reason I told you a new chapter was done was because it's the 39th chapter, one away from 40. 

Why would it matter what chapter it is? It's not really as though I'm going to read any of it anyway, so what's the point?   ???

Anime Lover

well it's kind of a milestone IMO, the series I like so much, the second season of it is reaching the 40th chapter.
you probably don't understand since you haven't done any long running series.
It's a special feeling ^_^

FallenStar

Quote from: Anime Lover on September 23, 2009, 10:50:40 AM
well it's kind of a milestone IMO, the series I like so much, the second season of it is reaching the 40th chapter.
you probably don't understand since you haven't done any long running series.
It's a special feeling ^_^

I can only say that I've wanted to do a long-running series but I can never get started, lol.   

My old Sailor Moon/Dragonball Z crossover fic would have been HUGE, but I barely got into one half of a chapter before I quit and now... now, I realize just how stupid the whole concept was. 

Jimmy Olsen

Speaking of Sailor Moon, would you mind reviewing my contest entry?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

Finally! Chapter EX 40 is here!
Wow, another set of 20 chapters done.
and this is the longest one, measuring in at 29 pages.

(ANIME) [LOLI] [COMPETITIVE VIOLENCE] [M/g] [ORAL]

Sakura turns fifteen and she's not even aware of it! The party truly is a surprise, with a gift from Lila she never would have expected! Also, still wondering why Reni goes after Jillian so much? or how about Amu's love interest, will she finally confess to him?

[spoiler]do you sense it? that feeling of closure, or something close to it? well it's no coincidence. for all intents and purposes, this is the last chapter of the series. Although, I will be making a short, bonus chapter soon, to finally close the series.

Anime Lover

here is it, the final chapter of The Popular Girl series, or at the very least, the end of Sakura's story.

Chapter EX 41 - The (New) Popular Girl

(ANIME) [LOLI]

There's a new girl at school, and she's not quite like everyone else...

Anime Lover

The Popular Girl N is here!
the official sequel to my well-like popular girl series

Sakura's story is over, now begins Alma's story, who was intro'd in the 41st chapter of the EX series.
Alma's story isn't all 'peaches n cream' like Sakura's though.

(ANIME) LOLI, VIOLENCE (MURDER), NON-CONSENSUAL SEX, MASTURBATION

Sequel to the popular 'Popular Girl' series. New girl, new story.

Anime Lover

3 new chapters added to the popular girl N

N 2 - (ANIME) [LOLI] [SURPRISE SEX] [M/f INCEST(?)]

N 3 - (ANIME) LOLI

N 4 - (ANIME) [LOLI] [YURI] [F/f] [INCEST(?)]

Anime Lover

3 new chapters added to the popular girl N

N 5 - (ANIME) [LOLI] [YURI] [M/f] [f/f] [INCEST(?)] [NON-CONSENSUAL]
Lina learns from her sister and delicious twincest ensues!

N 6 - (ANIME) [LOLI] [M/f] [INCEST(?)]
You can forgive, but it doesn't mean you have to forget...

N 7 - (ANIME) [LOLI] [SOFTCORE] [YURI] [INCEST] [M/f] [RAPE]
It's time for Alma's first real client, is it a success? Failure? Read and find out! ^_^ Back-story completes with his chapter.