Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Anime Lover's fiction status report

Started by Anime Lover, March 22, 2008, 01:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

So.... any new ideas down the pipeline with you? I'd hope you aren't hanging up the towel just yet. One thing for our buddy Waru to wander off, given his nature, but we can't have all of our big stars just leaving us behind.  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

ah, no worries, I'm far from done writing fics, it's just, my latest work, The Geelien's,  has very little pee-related stuff, and since I didn't get any reviews or comments about it when I updated this thread, I just stopped posting new chapters.
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

OrpheumZero

That's good to know. Hopefully you'll have other things to post as well.

Personally, I've just never been into the futa thing, so I can't really say much on stories with them, lol.

In the meantime, I've added some brand new warnings/tags. They should help better clarify some details in many current stories, and to any that come later on.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anime Lover

well aside from chapter 1-4 of the Geelien's, futa hasn't appeared in any of the later chapters

OrpheumZero

Saw the responses on the reviews I did, and figured I'd reply back (lol) on here.

Yes, Garnet cared about Zidane, in fact the two are in love by the game's end. Of course, I don't think there's ever been a final fantasy without some romance outside of 12 and the mmo games.

Like I said for the pooping, maybe some extra lines from the characters commenting on the poopers or something, but that's just my two-cents.

Hopefully you can insert some Al-Bhed for later.

Also, as you hinted in the story, it would be awesome to see girls like Rinoa get involved, maybe even Selphie (who could be just totally forced by the rapey Yuna and Rikku, lol). As for other girls, can't really say. Though I bet Toasty might get a kick out seeing Fran and Penelo from 12 somehow joining in. And seeing as how they are (or at least Penelo is) pantypoopers, it could make for an interesting chapter as Yuna and Rikku meet two kindred spirits who are already into such things. And considering the load Fran did in "A Viera and her bowels", she might even make Tifa jealous, lol.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Almost forgot. If you're still trying to figure out something about the evil presence you're hinting at, you could make it like a "lost-story" connected to the Dissidia games. Although I guess that might have been part of the inspiration before anyway.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

EnragedFilia

Quote from: OrpheumZero on July 31, 2013, 12:48:13 PM
Yes, Garnet cared about Zidane, in fact the two are in love by the game's end. Of course, I don't think there's ever been a final fantasy without some romance outside of 12 and the mmo games.

FFI barely had characters, so it really doesn't count. From what I can remember V didn't have much romance at all, even in the epilogue. Celes and Locke might end up together in VI, but only if you bother to get Locke back in your party for the ending, and in any event their relationship is barely developed at all. I'm not familiar with the plot of II and III, but as I understand the player characters in III are almost as faceless and interchangeable as in 1, which tends to make developing a believable romance difficult. So that leaves IV, VII, VIII, IX, X, and XIII, which is right around half of the numbered main series (slightly more if you count X-2 as separate). And from what I can tell the ratio in the rest of the spinoffs is even lower: Tactics, Tactics Advance, Crystal Chronicles, Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time, Mystic Quest, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis and Crisis Core were all mostly romance-free as far as I know. That leaves Revenant Wings and possibly Spirits Within and Advent Children if you want to count them. The rest (Tactics Advance 2 and Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates, as well as anything I can't think of just now) I'm not really familiar with, so I can't say with any kind of certainty. Adventure was really a Seiken game and Legends I-III were really SaGa games, so none of them count.

In conclusion, I think the only thing we can safely say about Final Fantasy as a whole is that there's a whole lot of it.

OrpheumZero

Saw the replies to my reviews.

Had a feeling you might say Garnet's not an anal virgin, though I guess that doesn't necessarily rule out the possibility for a story still involving her giving up the "brown cherry"  :P

As for the yuri, it's cool. Not like I said it COULDN'T be done in the challenge. I mean, that's the job of the challenger to specify any stipulations with their fics.

And the idea of Garnet playing with herself a bit in the first chapter could work. Hell, you could tie it all to the time Zidane grabbed her butt in the game, making it that she secretly has (but denies) a thing for being touched inappropriately. Maybe even have her always think of Zidane when she's alone and in the mood.

By the way, don't forget to review my stories too.  =D

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anime Lover

Well I haven't played FF9 in years, I tend to just play through a game to the end and get rid of it and at the time of playing, I mainly just skipped through all the dialogue, so I know crap all about the story >_< and I had no clue that Zidane grabbed Garnet's butt. Oddly though, I remember Zidane called Amerant 'Red'.

For that masturbation scene I considered, Garnet would've been thinking about Zidane while she teased herself, wondering to herself what would he think about her engaging in YRP's naughty games.

It was probably best I didn't include it though, I have a tendency to keep going and going. The more I edit and add to a 'finished' fic, the more I want to add. there's a point where ya just have to stop >_<.

So unless something glaring comes up, ver. 1.1 will be the final version of the fics.

OrpheumZero

Surprised you didn't know about the butt grabbing scene, it's probably the most memorable part of the entire game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czfa3J6wDXo#ws

As for further edits, nothing wrong with adding more ideas if you have, lol
Mean, if you've some cool ideas to apply, better to make use of them and not let them go to waste.  :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anime Lover

man, I don't remember that scene at all >_<, length of time since playing doesn't help either
just goes to show how little i cared for story back then.

mash that 'X' button! Get to the fights!

OrpheumZero

But the story was good. Much better than VIII's clusterfuck of time travel and plotholes, lol

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anime Lover

8 had time travel? heck, i don't even know the main baddie of 8 or 9 and the main things that stick out in my memory about 8 is Selfer, Ultimacia and Rinoa gaining her powers

heh, the only reason I know more of the story of the later final fantasy's is solely because of them being voiced, except for X-2, even though I played and beat it, I watched a youtube vid of the final boss and was completely lost, the final boss it Tidus, or a ghost using his image? >_<

I might actually get the X/X-2 remaster though, X was one of my favorites, in a large part to the blitzball minigame, which I hated at first, but learn to love once I understood it and got the best players.

I was very disappointed you couldn't play it the same in X-2 though >_<

OrpheumZero

The true villain of FF8 was some witch who was from the future, but traveled back in time to give her younger self, as well as Rinoa and Edea their powers and some nonsense so that she could ensure her existence and whatnot. As I said, a clusterfuck of timetravel stuff.

FF9's boss was Kuja, Zidane's brother, though he's replaced at the last second (literally) by a creature called Necron, who apparently wanted to bring the destruction Kuja had tried to wrought.

Actually, the boss in X-2 wasn't Tidus. But Shuyin, some guy who has a connection to Tidus (though I'll leave that alone in case you want to find out in the HD collection).

Speaking of Blitzball, you should do another story like the one where Yuna has the accident. Not maybe stories with underwater pooping, lol.

Though now that I think about it, we've just about covered most of the plausible, but largely untapped scenarios for accidents. We've got my Sniper Wolf story with the surface-to-air pooping. The Ibuki story where she craps from a tree branch, and the Yuna messing underwater. Then there's "Hermione, Ginny, and Luna get splinched" by Kyrieelleison with girls having accidents while "separated" from their lower halves.

Hmm. We'll need to figure out more strange messing scenarios.  =D

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Hope you've got something new in the pipeline.  =D

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story