[Reviews - 6] starstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Heather Mason, Sheva Al-Omar, and Ellie Willaims, three women who have survived mutants, raiders, and unnatural beasts, are brought together in an abandoned shopping mall. They must brave through the deserted hellhole, and find their way to a sage bunker in northern Boston. But, they may lose, and gain clothing along the way.

 

(Crossover between Silent Hill, Last of Us, and Resident Evil. In this universe, Silent Hill exists, and the virus effecting everyone in a Resident Evil was actually caused by the fungi from the Last of Us. If Sheva isn't listed, that's because her character isn't showing up on the list,  and neither is Ellie, so that's why Heather is the only one listed, also it's not part of the Hinata series, I don't know why it's tagged that)

(Based on http://hyro0o0.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Horror-Girls-455564159?q=gallery%3Ahyro0o0%2F38090193&qo=1 and http://hyro0o0.deviantart.com/art/The-Last-of-the-Diapers-456713006 by Hyro)


Rated: Y
Categories: Other, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Resident Evil Outbreak Characters: Heather Mason
Warnings: Defecation, Desperation, Diaper, Embarrassment, Pantypoop, Toilet, Urination
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 1984 Read: 3267
Published: Jun 01, 2014 Updated: Apr 18, 2015
Story Notes:
If anyone wishes to chip in and write their own chapters, feel free.

1. Chapter 1-A Chance Meeting by HaloAnime [Reviews - 2] starstarhalf-star (884 words)

2. Chapter 2-Blowout Bathroom by HaloAnime [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (897 words)

3. Chapter 3: Quest for Cleanup by bigbossmsf [Reviews - 1] (203 words)
I've known this story for a while, and I was somewhat waiting for someone to continue the story until I realized I could do it myself! Bear with me, it's my first contribution on the site.