[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Moxxi, Pandora's sexiest woman, has invited you out to an old abandoned bandit camp for a moonlight rendezvous. What could she intend?

(Hint: take a look at what website you're on)
Rated: Y
Categories: Other Characters: None
Warnings: Defecation, Desperation, Erotic Exposure, Farting, Toilet, Urination, Voyeur
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2501 Read: 1369
Published: May 02, 2016 Updated: May 02, 2016
Story Notes:
Holy...crud. SIX YEARS! Good gravy, I am rusty.

So yeah, I started playing through Borderlands 2 again some time ago and it somehow turned into...this...thing. I had the idea to make it second person, because I thought it was cool how all the dialogue in Borderlands 2 is written in such a way that it can apply to any of the vault hunters. Plus, Moxxi is into dudes and ladies, so feel free to imagine the subject of the story as any of the vault hunters, OR yourself, OR really any character you feel like. Go nuts!

I've also had some ideas for more stories set in Borderlands with a much sillier tone (and hopefully less difficult to write) involving the females characters getting into pooping contest shenanigans and so forth. If anybody has any neat ideas for such a thing, feel free to shoot me a message and I'll definitely consider doing something with it, as it's all pretty up in the air at this point.

Also, yeah, so I just finished this and I'm sure there's a billion errors, but I'm way too tired to proofread it and I just kinda want to post it now, so I'll probably go back and fix it later. If anybody notices any issues, please mention it in a review and I'll try to take care of it.

1. Chapter 1 by Toasty [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2501 words)