Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My official thread of.... things I do.

Started by OrpheumZero, July 02, 2008, 10:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

It's certainly within the realm of possibility... (I've been playing Professor Layton like crazy!  :-[). Both gals would make excellent models for a story (as we saw with Nami-swan  ;)) so of course the voluptuous archeologist deserves a starring role herself. That could be a fun read, since Robin has shown some multi-tasking skills, she could easily be pinching a loaf, reading, and flushing at regular intervals to keep the toilet from plugging up. Oh the possiblities that come with these kind of gals.  ;D
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

DrBones

I'm actually in the process of catching up on One Piece myself, I'm reading the manga online.  I just finished chapter 480 (near the end of "Thriller Bark") a few minuets ago so I still have a lot of reading to do but I have read over two hundred chapters in just a few weeks. ;D

Since we know that Robin has had her ability from when she was little, and uses it for everyday things besides fighting and survival, I have no doubt she would employ it in the bathroom.  I can picture her reading in her chair when she suddenly has to go, she gets up, opens the bathroom door, closes and locks it, and when she's done, wipes and flushes without ever putting down her book.  Plus, she don't have to wash her hands. ;D  I suppose, since the artist has implied she can copy any body part, Robin could just "sprout" another butt out of the wall next to the toilet, but that would probably take a lot of concentration and could get a little hectic if Nami was already sitting there! ;)

SPOILERS

I liked how Sanji got pissed fighting the lion-face guy because he ate the only invisibility fruit after Sanji had spent his whole live thinking of ways to use it spy on girls.  I'm sure the the original was referring to girls changing and showering or whatever, but the translation I read just says "peeking in girl's bathrooms." :kawaii:  At the end of the fight, Sanji says it's ok because he can spy on girls without invisibility.  Nami and Robin better be be sure to lock the door... :P 

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: DrBones on January 01, 2010, 10:16:53 PM
I suppose, since the artist has implied she can copy any body part, Robin could just "sprout" another butt out of the wall next to the toilet, but that would probably take a lot of concentration and could get a little hectic if Nami was already sitting there! ;)

Sounds like you've got yourself a story there!  ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I actually had a similar idea once, except Robin sprouted a butt on the hull of the ship and pooped, while doing something else in the mean time.  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Been playing Uncharted 2, and have to say it is one of the best damn games I've played! I mean, it does what games like Metal Gear and countless others should be, letting you have control during the 'cinematic' parts. Anyway, it goes without saying that the girls in the game are downright hot! Especially Chloe and her fantastic ass! Now this brings me to a little idea I had. In the 6th or 7th chapter, Drake and her enter a busted up hotel, and take an elevator to get to the top, only for it to get stuck part way. Drake gets out, but Chloe is left inside and the power to it is on another floor. Well, I thought a fun scenario would be that Chloe answers the call of nature while she waits for Drake to get the shaft moving again.

Given Naughty Dog's nature, I wouldn't put it past them if they were to put in some toilet humour in one of their games. If anyone else is familar with the game, maybe they could think of a fun little 'what if?' piece to go along with that part of the game. I would try myself, but right now I thought it'd be fun to see what others thought.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

*Guess whose back begins playing. Jets and fireworks go off in massive fanfare*

Munchin: He has returned!

*A truck wheels in, the cab explodes, but it's empty.... Camera pans over to nearby deli, where I sit having a soda*

So what? I'm finally back, big fucking deal.

*BIG FUCKING DEAL appears in bold illuminated letters behind, the bulps popping in sequence*

Enough joking around, I'm back. My old comp's video driver died and I just got a new rig a couple of hours ago. So in case any of you were worried, no, I ain't dead. Like Gibbs, I don't die.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

As you know, I've finally returned after a sudden absence. Hopefully the suicide numbers weren't too high and that we haven't lost any major personel.

Well, I figured I should be back on track by the end of May, but I won't swear to that. While I've been able to copy and move my stuff from the external device I had my old harddrive copied to, I can't seem to get my wordperfect files to work, all of them now say they're 'WPD' or something weird like that. If anyone can help me figure out a way to change them back to normal or at least into something that's like Wordperfect, I'd appreciate the help.

And as a little treat to garner some interest in helping me, I've got an idea for an Uncharted 2 story featuring the bootilicious Chloe. So, the quicker I can get back into the game, the quicker we can all enjoy a nice story where the sexy Aussy girl drops trou.  ;D

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

solomance

Quote from: OrpheumZero on April 30, 2010, 02:15:37 PM
Well, I figured I should be back on track by the end of May, but I won't swear to that. While I've been able to copy and move my stuff from the external device I had my old harddrive copied to, I can't seem to get my wordperfect files to work, all of them now say they're 'WPD' or something weird like that. If anyone can help me figure out a way to change them back to normal or at least into something that's like Wordperfect, I'd appreciate the help.

Have you tried OpenOffice? I believe that can open up the .wpd files.

OrpheumZero

Okay, that seems to be working. Just hope the stupid java script thing doesn't get too interfering. Anyway, it's good to be back.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Duce

it's great to see you back! , I was actually getting a little worried about ya.

OrpheumZero

Same to you, I know you were kinda low key for a while.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Duce

yeah, I'm doing better now, I had started on redoing that old part of the fic you helped with, but I now I've gotten side tracked working on a flash typing game, lol

OrpheumZero

Hah, know what you mean, I'm being a bit lazy into getting back to my writing but I'll saddle soon and start doing what needs to be done. I was actually in the middle of chapter for a story when my old comp died.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Still getting back into the hang of things with this new comp. Since the External harddrive is a bit wonky when it comes to finding all the programs, it's not too problematic to just download them again on this machine. I got HJsplit since I recall that was good for joining files, but I can't remember what I used for rar files, anyone know a good program?

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Duce

7zip  works good, it don't pack rar files though, but it can open rar files just fine.