Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Nyou Dreams

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 24, 2007, 10:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

livinginfinite

Okay, so I've been working on lucid dreaming for a while, and I usually have lucid dreams once a week or so, but I usually can't control what happens in the dream. But tonight I managed to make Celes Chere from FF6 appear! She looked totally realistic and she had a voice and everything. She had just woken up in a wet diaper and she was telling me about it. Also she hugged me and then we had sex. Dreams are AWESOME.

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Bacchus on April 02, 2011, 11:20:53 AM
Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on January 13, 2011, 01:48:44 AM
I've never understood why they're called "wet dreams."  They're not dreams, they're involuntary ejaculations.  And they never coincide with actual dreams (at least not with me).
Back when I had them they always coincided with dreams.

Well I never get that.  The few erotic dreams I've had never provoked any noticable physical response.  I did have wet dreams twice when I dreamt about Olivia Newton-John on roller blades in the movie Xanadu, but there was nothing sexual going on, and the content of the dreams may have had nothing to do with the ejaculations.

Quote from: livinginfinite on April 02, 2011, 12:30:47 PM
Also she hugged me and then we had sex.

Maybe I don't want to know, but did she get cleaned off first?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Eliskuya_Thurwolf

I had a dream of kagome ririko(from V+R), she was my teacher, and she was teaching math and I give her alot of things. like plums, just name it. and she ask me if she wanted me to have the last pulm and I was like

me: ^-^ no thank you Ms. ririko
and she was like

kagome ririko:  ;D suit yourself then

and then she ate that pulm like if it was a candy bar then I heard a stange growling comeing from her stomach and boy it was like upset, like hell and I was like

Me: :o, Ms ririko are you okay?

and she was holding her stomach like if she is going shit herself and she was looking at me like

kagome ririko: :001: *zooms to the bathroom, but the bathroom was locked and glared at me*

and I was like 

me: ??? yes?
and then she had some narve to hit me with her big ass boobs and almost made me knocked out and good thing. I give her the keys and then she gose to the bathroom and I followed her by accident and then here is the good part. she gose in one of the toilet stall door and slams the door right in my face, and I was like

me:  is eveything okay in there?

kagome ririko:  :-[ y-yes it is

and then she gets ready to use the toilet. and She slips off her mini skirt and panties in a swift sexy motion, and then lands her shapely rump down on the toilet and fall a sleep, and I was like to myself

me: *thinks to self* she is sure tried

and then I unlocked the door where she was and she was sleeping like a baby on the toilet, then I heard her wince in pain a little on the toilet and I was like

me:  :-[ gross

and then guess what happen. I'll let you guess and here is some pictures of her  :-[ man we need a picture of her sooner or later and also this dream of mine was sure wet and nasty  ^-^

BONG BONG BONG!  ;D

if you need more pictures use this site http://www.anime-fanservice.org/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=983&page=2

Jimmy Olsen

In my dream the night before last I saw an interesting scene unfold.  It had some plot flaws, though.

I saw a female scientist all bundled up in the Antarctic wilderness.  She got a call on her walkie-talkie making sure she was on her way back to base, because it was about to get dark and no one can survive the Antarctic night.  She thought it was an hour earlier because she hadn't set her watch for Daylight Savings Time because she didn't think it applied in Antarctica.  Now she had to drop what she was doing and run back to base as fast as she could.  This prevented her from taking the bathroom break she needed.  She came into the big door on the science base just in time to avoid freezing to death, but she was a little too late to avoid wetting herself.  I could see this through some kind of cutaway view.

She said to herself, "Even though I lost control of my pee, at least I can poop in the bathroom."  Unbeknownst to her, the base had been overrun by floating spherical monsters called Voracious Orbs.  Just as she finished saying that, one flew at her and she screamed and soiled herself.

Then the dream changed so this whole scenario was just a script that I was trying to get filmed.  I was having trouble finding a lead actress.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Bacchus

Yes, it's got plot flaws. It's not true that nobody can survive the Antarctic night. I can! WITHOUT PUTTING A SHIRT ON.

livinginfinite

So Jimmy, can you GIVE me your dreams? Because that is an awesome dream.

Jimmy Olsen

Haha!  I would if I could. ;D If only dreams could be recorded onto discs and sold.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

N

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on April 19, 2011, 03:14:47 PM
Haha!  I would if I could. ;D If only dreams could be recorded onto discs and sold.

Ever read "Dreaming is a Private Thing" by Isaac Asimov? The premise is just that - dreams are burnt onto discs or whatever and sold in dream parlors, just like gramophone parlors in the early 1900s. Rather cool story if I do say so myself :P

Jimmy Olsen

I had a weird dream about a girl pooping.

It started with me dreaming about cleaning out the storage spaces in the house.  That part of the dream went on and on, but the relevant part was that I found 3 old Taco Bell meals.  One of my housemates explained that she had won them for free a couple weeks ago, but forgotten all about them.  Another of my housemates, a girl, snatched them up and walked off with them, without saying a word.

Then the dream changed to 3rd person perspective, and was about characters from "X-Men" comics.  Its only continuity with the earlier dream was that the girl who had eaten 3 old Taco Bell meals at once was still there, except she had turned into Jubilee.  She went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet for a long time, then called in another female character who had blond hair (I don't remember who), asking, "Help me without embarrassing me."  She'd taken a monster dump, and there was no way the toilet would flush.  The blonde looked in the bowl, then ran out and came back with rubber gloves and the tube that a poster had been shipped in.  She fished out Jubilee's turd, which was 3 inches wide and 6 feet long, and put it in the tube and put the cap on to seal in the smell.  Then Jubilee wiped and flushed, and the 2 girls walked out nonchalantly.  The blonde tossed the poop-filled poster tube in the ditch by the road that went by their apartment building.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

solomance

I had a Nyou-related dream, but it wasn't that detailed.

Basically, it was about some surfer girl who had to poop, but wouldn't use the public bathrooms on a boat because she thought something bad would happen to her inside them. She then goes and competes in some sort of surfing contest, and wins, but afterwards has a stomachache due to constipation, and the dream ends there.

Jimmy Olsen

Too bad you woke up before the action.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

solomance

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on May 13, 2011, 06:30:26 PM
Too bad you woke up before the action.

It wasn't that I woke up, the dream just didn't seem to go on with any Nyou-related content.

livinginfinite

This isn't a nyou dream, but Jimmy Olsen was in my dream the other day. He looked JUST LIKE THE COMIC BOOK CHARACTER. He was in a car with me and he was driving. He had to go do something more important (i.e. chat up some girl) after about 30 seconds.

Also the last part wasn't a dream, that actually happened about two million times. :o

livinginfinite

Okay, I woke up in my room and turned on my computer and it was blue screening for some reason. SOMETHING FELT OFF and I realized I was dreaming. So I raced out of my house and into the rain and began looking for hot girls, which is now my go to lucid dreaming strategy.

Somewhere in my neighborhood a pair of sisters were walking back into their house, one blond and one brunette. So I go up and begin undressing the blond one (she is completely cool with this because it's a dream). Sure enough she wet and messed her lilac panties, so I take her upstairs to the bathroom and finish undressing her while her parents yell at her for having an accident (again). I wipe her off and then sex is had. Afterwards, her parents (who were watching I guess) insist that I diaper her, and she protests. But either way I look under the bathroom counter and there's a package of pull-up style diapers, so I put it on her and re-dress her.

Then I go back downstairs and into the kitchen where the other girl is sitting and using her laptop. She also has had an accident and it's time to clean her up. As she sits up out of the chair there's a wet spot on it, so I guess she had another accident while I was busy with the other girl. It's like a white lounge chair. She really doesn't want to be undressed in front of her parents for some reason, but there is no way out for her. We go upstairs and start taking off her clothes. She is pretty muscular, like probably one of the most jacked girls I've ever seen, and she appears to be the elder sister. As I'm taking off her shirt her dad discovers her belly piercing and tattoo, which she gets yelled at for. Then I woke up.

So it was basically the longest I've managed to stay in a lucid dream. I don't have control over everything but I seem to be able to decide that girls have soiled themselves after I see them, which is the important part. These girls were not super super hot either, they were like a little above average, the younger one had a nicer face, which is why I went for her first. I just approached the first girls I saw on the street 'cause I usually can't stay dreaming for very long. Usually I spend the whole dream looking for someone sexy and then I wake up. I wish I could figure out how to reliably control who appears in the dream; I've read you can just call people up in a lucid dream, but Sniper Wolf doesn't have a phone number.