Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Nyou Dreams

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 24, 2007, 10:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

I wish I could remember more of my dreams from last night.  I know one was a Doctor Who-style space adventure I was watching in the 3rd person perspective.  The heroine was captured and put in a cell, where for some reason she was forced to take a dump in a metal bedpan.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Okay lucid dream again. Same thing as last time basically, except the girls were hotter and not related.

solomance

I had a dream where I was at a mall and had to use the bathroom during the late-night hours. The men's restroom was locked so I settled for using the women's one to go and to hopefully take a peep on any women in the bathroom. Sadly, no one else showed up, leaving me still wanting.  :'(

livinginfinite

I dreamed I was in a video game arcade, playing some kind of shoot 'em up game starring a rather attractive girl. She looked like Aya Brea with brown hair. Anyway, there was some mini-game where you have to make her not shit herself, which I failed. The graphics for her shitty jeans were pretty damn realistic. But when you fail that, there's another mini-game where you make her not shit herself again. Which I ALSO failed. And then I think it was game over. The dream actually didn't end there but that was the only cool part.

I had a lucid dream later on and I tried to make that game re-appear, but it didn't work so I just sexed up some girls. SO DISAPPOINTING

OrpheumZero

Quote from: livinginfinite on July 07, 2011, 03:04:52 PM
I dreamed I was in a video game arcade, playing some kind of shoot 'em up game starring a rather attractive girl. She looked like Aya Brea with brown hair. Anyway, there was some mini-game where you have to make her not shit herself, which I failed. The graphics for her shitty jeans were pretty damn realistic. But when you fail that, there's another mini-game where you make her not shit herself again. Which I ALSO failed. And then I think it was game over. The dream actually didn't end there but that was the only cool part.

It's a sign: You must draw additional Aya pictures!
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

livinginfinite

That might actually happen

Jimmy Olsen

I had a dream last night that was so detailed it could almost be a fic.  I was watching a whole bunch of girls (around age 15) at camp.  One girl, a cute, shy, petite blonde, was allowed to take restroom breaks while they were on a hike.  This was because she had various health problems, including poor bladder control, because she was born prematurely.  Another girl, with dark brown hair, who looked kind of like Sarah in Labyrinth, complained about the blonde's privileges, which embarrassed and angered the blonde.

This bitchy brunette hated the bathroom setup at the camp, which was just old-fashioned outhouses.  She was only peeing at the rec center, and not pooping at all.  I suppose she was foul-tempered because of all the crap she was carrying around.  On the last evening before all the girls went home, they got ice cream.  The brunette ate some even though she was lactose intolerant, and that night she woke up urgent for a dump.  She reluctantly walked to the outhouse, and the blonde and her identical twin sister (who the brunette had never met) jumped out and scared her by doing an impression of the twin ghosts in The Shining.  The brunette screamed and peed and pooped her pants. 

Afterwards they were all friends for some reason.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

15?

Me thinks Jimmy boy doth have some issues  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Toasty

Haha, I like how THAT's the part that really sets off the alarm bells for you XD

OrpheumZero

Well it's not the first time Jimmy boy has mentioned something about young girl :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

livinginfinite

Jimmy Olsen: Pervert

Jimmy Olsen

Yeah, because nobody here ever writes about 15 year old girls.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Toasty

It's like on gurochan when someone posts a picture of Krystal getting decapitated or something and everyone's like "EWWW FURRY GTFO"

Except, we're a lot more awesome and less creepy that gurochan here, and we're not dicks to people for no reason, and also everyone in this exchange is being facetious.

...I'm glad we're not gurochan.

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

bored

At least we're better than someone.  :) I would like to thank the folks at guruchan for making us feel better about ourselves  =D