Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Nyou Dreams

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 24, 2007, 10:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blank

I had a new one, please tell me if you like it:

In my dream, Gal Sone's career as a J-Pop singer had ended, and she desperately needed a way to make enough money to pay back huge debts. I told her she could make $100,000 USD by appearing in a movie where her shitting gets recorded.

I woke up before I saw where the story went.

paragon

So after seeing this image: http://homeorashi.tumblr.com/post/25929933779

and another Homestuck nyou image by NormalDeviant, I had a dream where a cute God-tier Jade cosplayer (dark hair, big green eyes, vaguely Asian) publicly shit herself in a diaper, sans pants. I remember seeing the mess bulge out and suggesting to her "why don't we inspect the damage somewhere in private" but I woke up once we managed to find cover at the far side of a dark parking lot.

And then I remembered there's nearly not enough Homestuck nyou art/fiction and became disappointed even further :(
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: paragon on June 26, 2012, 08:17:14 PM
I remember seeing the mess bulge out and suggesting to her "why don't we inspect the damage somewhere in private"

Great line!  Somebody should use that in a fic.

Sadly I don't think I've had any pee-related dreams in months, and the only poop-related one featured a girl who wasn't attractive and was also a pony.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I had a dream about Samus, but my memories of it are all confused.  It involved a scene in a Metroid movie, or maybe a cut-scene in a game, where Samus pulls down her pants and relieves herself on a planet.  An enemy attacks, but she's always alert, and she picks up a giant gun and kills it without even interrupting her dump.  In this dream I saw a cover that illustrated it, and I might have made it.  The cover showed Samus with her pants pulled down squatting in the foreground.  She's backlit from a red sunset, with a second light source softly illuminating her face.  So her poop and her bare parts are just silhouettes.  And she has her absurdly large gun in her right hand and is pointing it to the left of the viewer.  She has a cool "action hero" expression on her face.  I also remember a scene with a live woman posing like this in the park.  I can't remember if she actually pooped.  I guess I was painting the cover based on a photo I took of a live model, but like I said I don't really remember the plot of the dream.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Last night I dreamt I was watching a Sailor Moon special.  Ami/Sailor Mercury was zapped by some villain, making her lose her inhibitions.  This happened when she was in between buildings in between classes.  Since she had to poop, she pooped on a bench.  Since she was tired and would rather nap than go to class, she went to sleep on another bench.

Her study group (consisting of various nerdy characters not in the actual show) found her and didn't know what to make of this.  By this time the dream's premise had changed, and she hadn't pulled her panties down before pooping.  The nerds thought she'd passed out and messed herself, and that she was seriously ill and maybe at death's door.  A couple boys tried to wake her up, but couldn't.  They were sheepish about touching a girl without her permission, so that didn't help.  One suggested to the other that he try waking her up with a kiss, like Sleeping Beauty.  He freaked out at this suggestion. 

As usual, I woke up before the plot was resolved.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Sounds you've got some work to do.  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: OrpheumZero on July 27, 2012, 11:19:55 PM
Sounds you've got some work to do.  :P

What do you mean by that?  ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Well why should a good idea like that just be left in the dreamworld? Make it (literary) reality!
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Had a weird one last night, though I can only really remember the end clearest. It was some attractive japanese woman shitting her pantyhose, big time. Like, this was a dump that would have Yarr throwing one of those rose bouquets for her performance. Shame it wasn't a real video.....

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

iforgot

Are ship was in a panic,I was struck by a falling object i crash to the deck. As you are draged by her to the nearest life boat.
Her heroic sceen is cut short by her cutting the rope to a five passenger life boat three people short.lyrical screams echo as i become ill. {Static} Awakeing to the crisp sea air the sky was a sceen from a dream {literally and figuratively} Then a teal dress {kinda like the one fiona has from shreak} comes into the frame short curly dirty blonde hair surrounded her almond colored green eyed freckled face,Her frantic expression broke my observation. "Where are we" I say, No reply follows nothing but a long blank stair and the breatheing of a claustrophobic. All at once she calms {guess she thought i was dead?} I sit in a small wooden lifeboat theres a life saver a tarp and a small paddle.I turn and see a small island no more then 20mins away.Turning back to her I begin to speak but befor any words form "excuse me sir" her heavy acsented voice shrills reveilling her lightly yellowed teeth
she turns to her left and proceeds to lift her dress her full legs flash and frecklyed right full juciy butt cheak she then sits on the left side of the boat immediately pee tricklys from her ... then the boat tips..

Got a lil lazy at... well the whole thing
going back to sleep nite
your all faggots

Jimmy Olsen

According to my dream last night Canadian poop is greener than American poop.  The rest of the dream isn't worth mentioning.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

N

I don't normally have nyou dreams but I had a dream about Asian women just waking up from cryo/extended paralysis and shitting large amounts due to the amount of time that they'd been out. Would make an interesting story. They looked like zombies; one of them even fell forward on her face while squatting. What an odd dream.

Jimmy Olsen

I wrote a scene like that, but it was pee instead of poop.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

blank

I had 2 dreams that were similar.

1. Ana Didovic was making a world tour with several stops in the USA. Miami Florida was the nearest one to me. I was upset because at that time I couldn't afford to to to Miami.

2. This time I could actually afford to go to Miami, so I went there and saw Ana Didovic take an enormous crap. I then invited her to stay at my hotel room, then I woke up.

OrpheumZero

World Tour of Pooping

WHY ISN'T THE MONEY I'M THROWING AT MY MONITOR DOING ANYTHING?!

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story