Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The Weirdest Story You've Thought Of

Started by phil, November 11, 2011, 04:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SakuraLover25

What? How does the idea of a hypnotic audio recording that is played at a frequency we can barely hear sound "like it should work but doesn't"? Hey I know there's nothing like it now but if we have the technology for hypnosis tapes (http://www.hypnosis-audio.com/) and for dog whistles or ultrasonic ringtones I think there can be a near future where these exist. Instead of coming up with a nonsensical Deus Ex Machina to solve the problem why don't we try and make a believable scenario? It's rough coming up with non magical reasons to force spontaneous desperation/accidents but its always nice coming up with something new. As for comic books I as a reader have been astounded by the real world technology these things are based on or even sometimes inspire. But thanks for the link on that whole Brown Note thing, fun stuff that I was previously unaware of.

EnragedFilia

Now see, "hypnotic music at a frequency we can barely hear" is much better (partly because hypnosis is so poorly understood that it counts as a form of magic), but "subconscious" isn't the same thing as "hypnotic", and "high frequency" doesn't mean "at the edge of audibility" (high frequency isn't necessarily the best way to go about achieving "barely audible", partly because the upper range of human hearing varies a great deal. Low frequency might be better for that and some other reasons, or for that matter just "almost too quiet to hear"). The issue I had was with the technical-sounding description of a subliminal suggestion, not the premise itself.

I'd also like to point out that non-explained phlebotinum isn't necessarily nonsensical or a Deus Ex Machina. The sort of thing Stephen King likes to pull in his usual "realistic but with something mysterious going on" kind of settings works just fine without explanation, as long as the characters don't act like they understand what's happening either. Likewise, the Ring of Fire series is premised on something bizarre that never receives a real explanation, yet it doesn't detract from the story.

Jimmy Olsen

If we want to get really weird, the toilets in this scenario could be living things.  They could use telepathy to induce desperation in passers-by, allowing them to feed on the unsuspecting humans' waste. 

Then there could be one woman who realizes sees what's going on, like the hero in They Live.  She finds some way to fight or poison the toilet monsters (possibly while wearing a diaper).

How does that sound?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

paragon

Like the logical conclusion to a train of thought that began with an evil toilet company.

Anyway, this next one isn't my own story, but seemed weird and relevant enough to share: Out there on the internet somewhere is a picture of Misty from Pokemon wearing a living, biological bikini that somehow contributes to increasing her hip and bust size. It attaches to her body both by being worn as well as by little tentacle-sucker things lining the inside.

Thing is, she has to keep the swimsuit-creature on 24/7, which means she has to pee and poop into the thing too (also feeding it in the process). The picture itself is Misty in the bikini at the beach with a look of relief and arousal on her face, as familiar noises and liquids escape from the lower portion of the suit. The caption reads how she can't believe she's turned on by "pissing and shitting myself next to all these people", and that every time she tries to hold it, the little tentacles lining the inside of her bottom will crawl up and force her open so she can't help but wet and soil herself.
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail

Jimmy Olsen

I just had a crazy idea for a fic.  It's a variant on the usual trope of finding the true heir. 

One of several young women is a long-lost member of an important bloodline.  All of the possible candidates stay in the ancestral castle or someplace while they are subjected to tests to show their authenticity.

But what authenticates one of the girls beyond a doubt is a certain quirk of her body.  It was a closely-guarded secret that members of this royal family had unusually voluminous colons and/or stretchy anal sphincters (the royal ring?).  So when one of the girls takes an elephant dump, it's clear she's the one they've been searching for.  Of course she doesn't know this when she's doing the dumping.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

EFROdian

Quote from: paragon on January 03, 2013, 05:37:48 AM
Like the logical conclusion to a train of thought that began with an evil toilet company.

Anyway, this next one isn't my own story, but seemed weird and relevant enough to share: Out there on the internet somewhere is a picture of Misty from Pokemon wearing a living, biological bikini that somehow contributes to increasing her hip and bust size. It attaches to her body both by being worn as well as by little tentacle-sucker things lining the inside.

Thing is, she has to keep the swimsuit-creature on 24/7, which means she has to pee and poop into the thing too (also feeding it in the process). The picture itself is Misty in the bikini at the beach with a look of relief and arousal on her face, as familiar noises and liquids escape from the lower portion of the suit. The caption reads how she can't believe she's turned on by "pissing and shitting myself next to all these people", and that every time she tries to hold it, the little tentacles lining the inside of her bottom will crawl up and force her open so she can't help but wet and soil herself.

Any chance your remember where you saw the picture of Misty or what it's title is?  Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

Jimmy Olsen

There's been a lot of talk of harvesting concepts where women are forced to wear waste-eating or waste-collecting garments, but not much has come of it as far as actual fics.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

EnragedFilia

I suspect that's because it's only one or two guys coming up with those concepts, and those of us who actually want to write stories aren't interested in that sort of thing.

paragon

Yeah, tentacles and other xenobiological shenanigans aren't my thing in the slightest. Oh well. Here's something I was planning to put in the Challenges section at one point or another. Yes, technology is involved, how did you know?

In the not-so-distant future, a science student and a teacher's aide become fast friends after (nearly?) soiling themselves in front of each other after a particularly grueling week of exams. Soon they decide to start wearing protection for their problem, and eventually through their futuristic science work, wirelessly link their diapers to contain their combined messes. (Think teleportation or the PC in Pokemon.) They can feel the "results" of each other's business, but on the flip side the capacity of both diapers are doubled. It's a series revolving around additional people adding (or hacking) their diapers into the network until a critical system failure threatens their collective cleanliness.

...Look, it was either this or a physical, multi-legged diaper that multiple people could wear.
Project List:
White Diaper, Black Mail

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: paragon on February 06, 2013, 06:24:05 AM
Yeah, tentacles and other xenobiological shenanigans aren't my thing in the slightest.

What is this in reference to?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

paragon

Oh! I meant in regards to the Misty tentacle pic, not your Orchard story. A little bit of alien unwantedness is fine, but a whole work centered around it doesn't work with me so much.
Project List:
White Diaper, Black Mail

Jimmy Olsen

Weren't you the one who first brought up the alien bikini?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

paragon

I just thought it belonged in the Weird Story Ideas thread. It actually doesn't turn me on unless I block out of my mind the fact that her bikini is made up of sea creatures.
Project List:
White Diaper, Black Mail

Jimmy Olsen

So you like the idea of waste-harvesting, but don't like for it to be creatures that do it?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

paragon

That's it, yeah. Bio-suits just aren't my thing in general, although there's a point at which I'm willing to look over it if something Nyou-related is involved. Diaper with a living core to process waste or some other light bio-sci aspect, fine. At the other end of the spectrum, a diaper that's actually a full-on tentacle monster latching on with suckers, not so much. But hey, diapers is diapers and I'd still be willing to give it a look.
Project List:
White Diaper, Black Mail