Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The Official Thread For My Stuff and Things

Started by MrMoow, January 04, 2014, 08:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMoow

Next chapter is FINALLY up. I really am sorry to anyone who has been waiting for it... I just started college and have been very stressed out. Believe it or not, after writing essay after essay, your want for writing wears thin  :P
But here it is! I will try to be more regular (heh) with my stories from now on, but I cannot promise anything. Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

MrMoow

Just wanted to let everyone know the remastered version of my TTGL story will be coming out before the next chapter of The Fecal Curse. After that I may flesh out some other ideas kicking around in my head.

MrMoow

I am very sorry.
I've been quite inactive for the past... Year? I'm not sure. Basically, there have been various events in my life that have been weighing heavily on me. I felt completely dead inside. I hardly slept, my grades in college started slipping, I ended up in academic probation... And on August 24th I was hospitalized for almost making the biggest mistake of my life, one that I could never recover from. However, after my 8 day stay there, I am much better. I will never "get over" my mental illness, but I have learned new ways to cope.
Now, for the news you've been waiting for, work has resumed on my stories! I apologize if it takes a while, but I WILL complete them!

BlueSniper

Hey man, your health comes first, no matter what. I'm glad to hear you made a positive choice. Keep doing what you need to in order to get through. I know how that can be sometimes.

Captain Cold

It's cool, and I understand. Take all the time in the world to get better, man. We're here for you if you need it.