Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The Official Thread For My Stuff and Things

Started by MrMoow, January 04, 2014, 08:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMoow

Welp, this is my thread, to post about the status of my various works. I'm currently working on my story, "The Fecal Curse" (chapter 2 is out by the way), and any suggestions would be nice. I plan on writing a couple unrelated stories in the future, but The Fecal Curse will be my main focus.  I'll keep everyone updated as I go, promise! If you have any suggestions for situations our lovely heroine could find herself in, I'm more than willing to listen.

MrMoow

Well, for those of you interested, I will soon be starting the third chapter of "The Fecal Curse", as well as beginning work on an unrelated story involving Nia and Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (quite possibly my favorite anime, show, movie and obsession ever). I promise the TTGL story will be more meaty than the chapters of The Fecal Curse have been  :P. Speaking of chapters for The Fecal Curse (I'm just gonna call it TFC from now on), the next chapter will contain some foreshadowing of things to come, don't miss it! Thanks for reading, rating and all that jazz, really, it means a lot. If work is delayed it's because I'm currently a very busy man, college is coming up and all that.

MrMoow

Welp, Chapter 3 is finally here! I'm very sorry for the wait, I am. I won't make any excuses, I just got busy with improving my life. But now, here it is! Please let me know what you think  :)

Zephiel

Is that TTGL story still happening? I've been wanting to see a Yoko story for a while.

MrMoow

Quote from: Zephiel on August 22, 2014, 10:14:45 PM
Is that TTGL story still happening? I've been wanting to see a Yoko story for a while.

ME TOO
Now that chapter 4 is up, I'll get to work on it. I have plenty of free time, I won't give dates but expect it rather soon!

P.S. Yoko is going to be the star  =D

*EDIT* Oh and I edited chapter 3 to add in some peeing action. I need to remember to do that!

Zephiel

Is there any toilet usage? This picture is what sparked my interest in her getting a story. =P http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/forum2/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=322

If you need any help or want to discuss ideas, you can send me a message.

MrMoow

Quote from: Zephiel on August 25, 2014, 04:21:28 PM
Is there any toilet usage? This picture is what sparked my interest in her getting a story. =P http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/forum2/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=322

If you need any help or want to discuss ideas, you can send me a message.

Yes indeed. I am a lover of that picture too, but it will not be a squat toilet unfortunately. Thank you very much for the offer, I may take you up on it but I have the story pretty well laid out in my head. It's going to include Nia pooping as well, but like I said the focus is on Yoko. You'll just have to see!

Zephiel

Yeah a western toilet is probably better. The kind of story I wanted to see was Yoko has built up quite a load but hasn't really had a chance to go, then probably struggles to hold it through a combat situation before she finally gets to a toilet. Don't know how Nia would play into it. Pee desperation at the same time is also nice. =)

MrMoow

Quote from: Zephiel on August 25, 2014, 09:41:43 PM
Yeah a western toilet is probably better. The kind of story I wanted to see was Yoko has built up quite a load but hasn't really had a chance to go, then probably struggles to hold it through a combat situation before she finally gets to a toilet. Don't know how Nia would play into it. Pee desperation at the same time is also nice. =)

Well mine has some elements of your fantasy, but takes place during the beach fiasco.

Toasty

Although I was a little disappointed at the lack of pooping, I have to say that your latest chapter of TFC was quite good. I enjoyed it even though it's not the kind of thing I'm normally into, which speaks to your skill as a writer. I'm excited what you'll do with Gurren Lagann.

Even though I haven't contributed anything myself for a long time, it's still nice to see people stepping up and creating new, quality content for the site. Keep up the good work!

MrMoow

Quote from: Toasty on August 26, 2014, 11:43:09 AM
Although I was a little disappointed at the lack of pooping, I have to say that your latest chapter of TFC was quite good. I enjoyed it even though it's not the kind of thing I'm normally into, which speaks to your skill as a writer. I'm excited what you'll do with Gurren Lagann.

Even though I haven't contributed anything myself for a long time, it's still nice to see people stepping up and creating new, quality content for the site. Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much! Your post brought a legitimate smile to my face  :) I'm glad it did it for you! The TTGL story is going to be up in just a moment actually. I'm glad to contribute!

Just so everyone knows I'll be starting college on September 22nd, expect to see a slowdown in content after that, but I'll try my best to keep it up.

*EDIT* Maybe I should have warned everyone I'm one who enjoys enormous, yarr-like dumps. :v

Toasty

Nia

I did enjoy it, though I was hoping there would be more to do with Nia, I really like Nia for some reason

btw I should mention, she is NOT where my name comes from, I just happen to change my name to Nia before I saw TTGL.

MrMoow

Quote from: Toasty on August 27, 2014, 01:24:27 AM
Radical. Just...radical  :004:

Thanks! I'll be revising it soon though, I'm not entirely proud of it  :-[

Quote from: Nia on August 27, 2014, 02:02:21 AM
I did enjoy it, though I was hoping there would be more to do with Nia, I really like Nia for some reason

btw I should mention, she is NOT where my name comes from, I just happen to change my name to Nia before I saw TTGL.

I'll see what I can do about the next story I do!

MrMoow

So I've been juggling around the idea of maybe taking commissions for stories! PM me your idea and I'll get back to you!