Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Battleshits World Tournament

Started by blank, December 01, 2011, 07:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blank

After I posted that idea into another thread, it took over. Therefore, I believe this might need its own thread. Lets work together to make the Battleshits World Tournament into a good story.

Here are some ideas I had:
The tournament organizers rented an auditorium to host the tournament, and scattered flyers all over the place that sought contestants and viewers. A Website is also created, but to avoid controversy, the website says it is there to "Investigate the mysterious flyers." Contestants are referred to a secret location where they are determined if they may enter the contest. Tickets to get in cost $50, and audience attendance determined how much the winner is paid. The auditorium is full of viewers, and the stage is full of contestants. The best shits get preserved somehow so that they can be displayed at future tournaments.

If anyone wants to write one, that is fine by me. Just let others know about my idea.

Jimmy Olsen

Is this gonna be a crossover?  As in Kasugano Sakura vs. Jill Valentine vs. Faye Valentine vs. Samus Aran vs. Winry Rockbell vs. Priss Asigiri etc. etc.?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

phil

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on December 02, 2011, 01:52:37 AM
Is this gonna be a crossover?  As in Kasugano Sakura vs. Jill Valentine vs. Faye Valentine vs. Samus Aran vs. Winry Rockbell vs. Priss Asigiri etc. etc.?

....vs. Hinata Hyuuga vs. Chun Li vs. Sakura Haruno vs. Claire Redfield vs. Bulma vs. Tsunade. vs. Princess Peach vs. Revy.....etc
Every universe shall collide!!!!

Poowrite

I'm curious... what exactly are the rules to Battleshits?

I mean, I've seen the scene from Harold and Kumar, but they didn't exactly go into detail about how the game was won or lost.

It seemed like the sounds were important in the movie. Would that play a role? Or would winners be determined by size, consistency, smell? A combination of all or some of those things?

I was just curious to see what everyone thought the rules of such a competition would be.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

OrpheumZero

Probably the way to score it would be with a point system, split into certain categories that then combine for the final score. Obviously size and volume (amount) would be the biggest factors, but things like straining, gestation (or whatever you'd call the holding process), and perhaps how the girl "performs" (for intstance, Yuna does it all in her panties; Faye clogs up a toilet).

There is potential here. The biggest question though is how should it be done? Like a round robin perhaps? We all could post the "entrees", the preliminary portions. Then we vote here, and the winner is written competing. Rinse, wash, and repeat.

Of course, there'd have to be some limitations. Obviously Yarr's Melina couldn't appear, being a giantess with an intestinal tract the size of Rhode Island (or probably close, lol) would have it too easy. And certainly gals like Aisha and Fran might be questionable given their non-human natures and ability to easily birth montrous loads. And then there's the question of how to link these universes. Do we just pretend that they all exist and ignore their backstory worlds? Or do we have something like Sharkbait's ruin a bathroom where somehow the gals are all pulled into a central universe?
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

OrpheumZero

There's also a possibility for a Battlepiss (Piss Wars? So you think you can Piss a lot?) spin-off (so that stick in the mud Fallenstar could participate  :P). And this one could have loads of potential too. Like Irma from W.I.T.C.H having powers over water, could dazzle people with a display of controlling her pee and making it do tricks. Same goes for Katara, being a waterbender. And then even stranger thing like Luna from the Harry Potter books downing a potion to make her pee come out in sparkling weird colors.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Toasty

Oh my god...I don't care how, but this needs to happen.

Listen, I've had a shitty fall semester at school and I realize I've mostly been a noshow around these boards. But I felt the need to come out of my lair to say, this needs to happen.

Oh geez.

(Plus, that reminds me that someone really needs to write a story with Luna in it already. ...Maybe it will be me.)

Poowrite

Quote from: OrpheumZero on December 02, 2011, 02:51:34 PM
And then there's the question of how to link these universes. Do we just pretend that they all exist and ignore their backstory worlds? Or do we have something like Sharkbait's ruin a bathroom where somehow the gals are all pulled into a central universe?

I was wondering about this too. Maybe the contest is put on my some all powerful, inter-dimensional being offering the winner a single wish? It seems a little corny, but any character from any anime / video game is going to have *something* they want to motivate them and I doubt anyone would be reading this for the storyline anyway :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

OrpheumZero

Some sort of weird cosmic thing could be the reason. Or we just throw the girls in and ignore their canon stories (they all just happen to be themselves.... yea) or something like that.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

BlueSniper

blank

Quote from: OrpheumZero on December 02, 2011, 08:09:13 PM
Some sort of weird cosmic thing could be the reason. Or we just throw the girls in and ignore their canon stories (they all just happen to be themselves.... yea) or something like that.
Good.

Because there are 2 players I wanted to have from 2 different worlds:

1. Tomochan from Azumanga
2. Tina for Dead Or Alive games.

OrpheumZero

Only thing I can think of is that the cosmic entity, for whatever reason, appears in the respective world (like in the world of Final Fantasy IX) and disguises itself as a mysterious person to either draw the attention of that universe's respective girl, or call to her directly (ie: Garnet sees a flyer or something) and then they're drawn into wherever the world the Tournament takes place.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Quagmire

I just wanna know - did "battleshits" exist before Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, or did the film invent the concept?  ???  Cuz like Poowrite, I've never been able to find any sort of rules, or for that matter figure out how the girl "won" in the movie.

phil

I thought I'd let you guys know that I'm working on a battleshits story right now. It's slowly coming together and might be finished in about a week or two. I'm just trying to work some stuff out and plan out the stages. But I can tell you it is a character cross over, battleshits is a world renowned sport and here's the selling point, it's a tag team match between  the teams of Sakura Haruno and Hinata Hyuuga from the Naruto universe and Princess Peach and Samus Aran from the Nintendo universe. I've set out my own rules based on the scene from H&K. Whether it works will depend on the final product. Feel free to add any ideas or thoughts and I'll try and push myself to finish it.

OrpheumZero

I would say this can be called the prototype. It'll set out an initial concept and execution. If it works, then we'll all jump in somehow. If not, we'll do any fine tuning and try again.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story