Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Battleshits World Tournament

Started by blank, December 01, 2011, 07:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

It'd probably be the first. Or we'd just toss in a fake character as the "champion" and then bump her off with a new winner.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

I've got an idea of a plot for this (assuming it needs one).  The Egyptian gods decide to bestow divine powers upon a mortal, but there is great debate as to who.  The Egyptian pantheon is now dominated by Khepri (a god of the Sun who is sometime a man and sometimes a dung beetle) and Hathor (a goddess of love and beauty who is sometimes a woman and sometimes a cow).  She wants to give the power to the most beautiful woman in the multiverse, while he has a natural bias toward dung-producers.  The compromise they reach is that the power will be given to a woman with an abundance of both beauty and feces. 

So the gods pull all these women out of their respective universes and into the universe of the Egyptian gods, so they can compete to earn the prize of power.  Khepri and Hathor (who I did not make up, by the way) are the judges.  Khepri is excited by huge volumes of poop, while Hathor is looking for beauty and finesse (although she's spent enough time in bovine form to feel a certain kinship with women who drop a lot of manure).
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

I think the winner of something this awesome deserves a depiction when the time comes  :)

blank

I imagined that if Yarr was to draw the picture, it would be a battle between Misato and Sakura.