Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Nyou Dreams

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 24, 2007, 10:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

I had a relevant dream last night.  I wish the details weren't so fuzzy.

I heard scratching on the door, and opened it to find a naked woman.  She was late teens, black hair, and had one of those faces where she always looks kind of angry but not in an unattractive way.  I wish I could convey the kind of face I mean, but I don't know what you'd call it.  Not exactly the vamp look, but the kind of look that gets actresses cast as feminists or defiant teenagers.  The best example I can think of is Megan Fox, but she doesn't really exemplify it.  Do you have any clue what I'm talking about?

Anyway, this naked girl had been raised by wolves, but wanted desperately to live with me.  She could speak English for some reason.  I took her in, but soon wondered if that was a good idea.  Once in my kitchen, she spread her legs like a gymnast and peed a big puddle on my floor.  I threatened to send he back into the woods.  She cried.  I couldn't help but keep her.

The next part is kind of a blur, but I know I tried unsuccessfully to teach her to use the toilet.  Then I taught her to go outside to pee and poop (basically housebreaking her like a dog), which was more successful.  But she sometimes didn't make it to the door.  She promised me that she would work as hard as she could on her holding, and would one day make me proud.  Again, she was really cutely upset because she didn't want me to throw her out, and of course I didn't.  I also got clothes for her and eventually managed to convince her to wear them, although she wanted to tear them off.

I don't remember if she ever licked my face, but it seems like she should have.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

blank

I had one last night.

Sailor Jupiter looked like she was drawn by Yarr in this dream. She told me she had a record breaking crap, and she asked me to fish it out of the toilet and preserve it for her. I found a plastic shopping bag, wrapped that bag around my hands, and picked up a rock hard log. I got some shit on my right index finger, so I put down the bag with the shit in it, and washed my hands while I was very angry.

Later, my mom found the shit in a bag, and I had to explain it to her. Then I woke up.

Jimmy Olsen

Blank: You dream reminds me of this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aikg6OP3jwU

My dream: I had another of my unresolved nyou dreams the night before last.  It began with me watching a woman putting on leggings in zero gravity.  I was watching a movie set on a present-day space station.  An attractive female astronaut was putting on formal attire, and her attractive roommate asked, "Aren't you going to put a diaper on before you put all that on?"

Background info: Astronauts in real life wear diapers if they're going to be in their spacesuits for a long time.

Astronaut #1 argued that she shouldn't bother because it's a banquet and there's no chance of her going E.V.A.  So she got all dressed to the nines, while Astronaut #2 put her own formal clothes over a diaper.  The banquet was interrupted by a crisis, and various personnel had to quickly suit up and go repair the exterior of the space station.  Astronaut #1 kicked off her high heels and put her spacesuit on over her fancy clothes.  Unfortunately, I woke up before this nonexistent movie showed me any desperation or accidents.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Had something of a wet dream last night  :-[.

Started out as some weird Kingdom Hearts/JRPG adventure of sorts, and something about a seemingly good guy possessed by a monster bug. Then some weird creepy brainwashed people chasing the characters (whom I was going in and out of being and 'watching'). Anyway, there were random intervals with what I guess was myself checking out some files on a dark and isolated computer with videos japanese girls (likely memories of my sufring a site for Jade videos hours before). Thing got a bit strange, something to do with trapeze nets, Team Rocket, and apparently Brock Sampson being the illegimate son of a she-creature.

;D I'M FUCKING CERTIFIABLE!  8) WHO WANTS TO TAKE ME ON?! :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Micro

QuoteHad something of a wet dream last night  :-[.

Wait, Orpheum, how was that a wet dream? I mean, I'm accepting of people's fetishes, but if Brock Samson being spawned by a she-creature is what gets you going, we may have to have a talk.

Jimmy, you make me jealous with how many on-topic dreams you have. I find that when I dream about this stuff, it's usually over in a flash, and the "plot" is that I'm not getting to see what I want to see. For example, every couple of months or so, I'll have a dream where I find a bathroom with the door open just enough that I can tell that there's a woman inside sitting on the toilet, but when I try to look in, someone pushes me away, and I either wake up (usually) or move into some other dream. I'd think it had something to do with my having had plenty of real-life experiences, but I've pretty much been having the same dream since puberty.

Jimmy Olsen

I've never understood why they're called "wet dreams."  They're not dreams, they're involuntary ejaculations.  And they never coincide with actual dreams (at least not with me).
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Micro on January 13, 2011, 12:39:58 AM
QuoteHad something of a wet dream last night  :-[.

Wait, Orpheum, how was that a wet dream? I mean, I'm accepting of people's fetishes, but if Brock Samson being spawned by a she-creature is what gets you going, we may have to have a talk.

No, you ninny, it was the weird cache of japanese videos that cropped in like intermissions. Though I will admit I've had a few others that seemed to occur at random. Probably just from being a bit too "pent up" as it were.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

I had a dream last night about cavemen living in prehistoric times.  It involved a cavewoman messing her "shorts" (actually just an animal skin wrapped around her).
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Micro

Hey, I finally had a relatively detailed nyou dream last night! It took place in one of the administration buildings that I used to have to go to a lot when I started college. On the first floor of the building was one of those one-seater bathrooms where the toilet is attached to the wall rather than the floor, and there are handrails on the wall for handicap accessibility. In the dream, a couple of (male) friends and I were walking down the hall toward that bathroom, when I got the feeling that I should open the door. The three of us stopped there, and I pushed the door open.

We were all surprised to find that it was occupied by my girlfriend, who was sitting inside wearing only a black tank-top. She looked a little embarrassed, but greeted us as if the situation was more or less normal. We stood there watching and all four of us had a conversation that was punctuated by her plops. The last thing I remember before moving on to another dream was her making a comment about the smell and laughing.

smittyjenson

I had a series of dreams this week.

Yumi from HHPAY was on the toilet with her combat cargo pants and black thong on the ground taking a crap, and playing her guitar. Then she noticed she was out of TP and asked me to get her some more. And I did, but when I got to the bathroom, I entered the bathroom whilst Yumi was partially naked on the porcelain throne and handed the roll to her. Just as I did, the paparazzi entered the bathroom and photographed the lavender-haired guitar heroine on the pot doing her business.

The next night;

Zoey Hanson from MMP/TMM was using a litter-box rather than a toilet. She was dressed in only her underwear, only her panties were down at her feet. As I went to change the litter-box, Zoey smiled at me and I said I was proud to see her using the litter-box. Zoey got up, giggling, took some TP, wiped her butt clean, threw the dirty poop-covered toilet paper into the toilet and pulled her undies back up and washed her hands, while I emptied the large turd off the tray and into the toilet.

The next night;

Kim Possible was in her bathroom on the toilet with diarrhea and doing her homework. She was running short on TP and her bowels were doing her in. I got her some more TP and some ex-lax medicine. She felt much better afterwards.

That's about it.

yarr

Quote from: smittyjenson on January 31, 2011, 12:45:30 PMThat's about it; I bet someone would be obliged to illustrate these scenes for me; please? I'd be glad if someone did.

I see what you did there and NEIN.  8)

You need to chill with the art requests, you're quickly heading into spam territory.

smittyjenson

Sorry, but those were my dreams.

Jimmy Olsen

I had a dream related to egg-laying the other night.  In it I watched a T.V. movie for kids, which seemed to flip back and forth between being something I was watching vs. my reality. 

This overly laid-back guy in middle school met a girl who was new to the school.  In English class she was saying strange things to someone.  The boy asked if she was an alien and was trying to explain alien things using everyday English, and she confirmed that.  He was surprised his guess was correct.  They arranged to meet at a certain time and place that evening, so they could discuss how he could help her alien race.  Basically she asked him on a date, and he accepted.  But he stood her up, and she hunted him down and yelled to him something like, "You will help my people, you lazy primitive!" 

This plot about helping her people involved the egg she was carrying, which was almost full term.  Who the father was was never addressed.  I don't remember her laying the egg, or anything else about the plot.  I just remember the girl.  She was sweet, but feisty if something really got to her.  She had a pair of antennae she hid in pigtails, plus various subtler alien features such as blue skin.  She hid these by using mental telepathy to alter people's perception of her appearance (which raises the question of why she couldn't just blot out people's awareness of her antennae rather than physically hiding them).

Actually that has almost nothing to do with egg-laying.  :-[
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I had a dream last night that involved a woman passing gas.  It took place during a war where America was being attacked.  I think it was the past.  Most of what I remember about the dream was a cute farm girl I was romancing, but the other plot was about attacks from the enemy nation, which had somehow gotten underground. 

The girl's mother (who didn't seem much older than the girl) had witnessed what was suspected to be an attack from underground.  The father wanted her to tell me what she had seen, and he said "Tell him about the gas attack."  She misunderstood and said "I'm feeling much better now.  I released most of the gas in the bedroom last night."  Then he explained that he meant the enemy attack with the gas coming from underground.  She looked embarrassed, then explained that she'd seen hills randomly explode, and a weird gas issued from the resulting holes.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Bacchus

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on January 13, 2011, 01:48:44 AM
I've never understood why they're called "wet dreams."  They're not dreams, they're involuntary ejaculations.  And they never coincide with actual dreams (at least not with me).
Back when I had them they always coincided with dreams.

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen
The girl's mother (who didn't seem much older than the girl) had witnessed what was suspected to be an attack from underground.  The father wanted her to tell me what she had seen, and he said "Tell him about the gas attack."  She misunderstood and said "I'm feeling much better now.  I released most of the gas in the bedroom last night."  Then he explained that he meant the enemy attack with the gas coming from underground.  She looked embarrassed, then explained that she'd seen hills randomly explode, and a weird gas issued from the resulting holes.
lol.