Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Nyou Dreams

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 24, 2007, 10:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on July 11, 2011, 01:38:54 PM
Yeah, because nobody here ever writes about 15 year old girls.

Implying they're real 15 year old girls and look that approximate age  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

solomance

Oh, Jimmy, I see what'cha doing there!  :P

Anyways, I had a dream where there was a flyer about some sort of "convention" where there were going to show those various Japanese toilet voyeur videos (the ones with western toilets and in-bowl toilet shots), and obviously being the nut I am, couldn't wait for that event to happen. Sadly, I didn't get to dream to the part of the actual day of the event.  :'(

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: solomance on July 14, 2011, 03:39:58 PM
Oh, Jimmy, I see what'cha doing there!  :P

What do you mean by that?  ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

solomance

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on July 18, 2011, 04:18:38 PM
What do you mean by that?  ???

Meh, never mind about that.

I did have a dream a while ago where the women's restroom was closed, and I incidentally peeped on a woman using the men's restroom, and she berated me for that.

Jimmy Olsen

Last night I had a dream I was watching army training in a desert.  Either they were all women or I was only noticing the women.  They had khaki uniforms and futuristic gear, including belts with glowing orange emblems where the buckle would be.  At the beginning the drill sergeant said "Do not remove the belt for any reason."  At one point one of the women paused next to some scrub and tried to undo her belt.  The following conversation ensued:

"Do not remove the belt for any reason."
"But what if I have to pee?"
"Do not remove the belt for any reason!  Besides, water is too precious to pour on the ground!"
"But what if I can't wait until we get back to camp?"
"Then you'll be the one who drinks it."

I can't remember if I saw this part or just inferred it, but I remember pee-soaked shorts and underwear being wrung out and hung up so the liquid could be collected in buckets.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

That's fantastic. But why would they have a rule like that?!

Jimmy Olsen

I don't know.  It was a dream.  Dreams don't make sense.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

solomance

I had a dream where I happened to walk in on a female news reporter that was peeing on the toilet. She didn't seem to say anything to me, so I went between walking in and out of that bathroom, and eventually she apparently gave me a handjob while she was still peeing.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: solomance on September 20, 2011, 01:22:12 PM
I had a dream where I happened to walk in on a female news reporter that was peeing on the toilet. She didn't seem to say anything to me, so I went between walking in and out of that bathroom, and eventually she apparently gave me a handjob while she was still peeing.

Sound like a hentai :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

blank

I once had this dream where I hacked some "Sound Princess" machines. Every time a woman would push the button, it would amplify the sound of her shitting, and add effects of its own. It would sound like that woman was grunting out a rock hard log while having gassy explosive diarrhea.

I heard the machine act one time while one random woman was alone in the public bathroom. It would have been more interesting if there were multiple women there.

Done' know what a Sound Princess is? Read this wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilets_in_Japan#The_Sound_Princess

blank

Does anyone here like the fake Sound Princess?

blank

Lately I have had more

I have this reoccurring dream that I am about to meet Ana Didovic, but by the time I arrive at that location, she is gone.

Another one is where I get to shoot a video of SSBBW VivaLaValerie, and she take a crap that Yarr would draw.

Jimmy Olsen

Last night I had a dream I watched a science fantasy movie on T.V. in a motel.  It had castles, kings, knights, and all the trappings of a fantasy set in the Middle Ages, but all the characters were bee-like aliens.  It might have been a Disney cartoon.

The plot was that a young woman from an enemy kingdom was captured after flying in the castle's window.  She claimed she was a stripper who had come to entertain the troops.  There was a naughty pin-up of her, which bolstered her story, but the king still knew that was a lie.  He had one of his men pull her stinger out with a big pair of tongs, and she was fitted with a diaper that was like a chastity belt.  The king wound give her the key when she confessed her mission.  Otherwise she'd keep peeing and pooping her pants.

The whole thing was sad because their kingdoms used to be at peace, and they were childhood sweethearts.  They had even used their stingers to carve their names and a heart in one of the stones of the castle's foundation, and it was still there all these years later.  Incidentally they were cousins, because the royalty of both kingdoms was one extended family.  But she was adopted, which was obvious because everyone else had black and yellow exoskeletons while hers had a different color scheme. 

The last I saw, she was maintaining her resolve and her cover story, even though she was obviously desperate.  Then I had to stop watching T.V., and the dream went in a different direction.  So I never got to see the bee woman have an accident.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

During my trip away, I had some.... saucy dreams that involved bathroom stuff. Can't recall any exact details. Thankfully no unexpected "surprises" upon waking  :-[

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Black Osprey

I had this dream that I was walking down some beach in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan. I was with this girl I had never seen before, but she reminded me of my old crush in high school. She had long auburn hair, curvacious figure and glasses. I love glasses. Mind you I said sh reminded me of her, she was my age in the dream. So as we were walking, she kept complaining that she had to poop really bad. I said that we should turn back to the resort, of which I dont know existed. Then, she said that she wanted to go in her pants, which my crush in high school would never, ever do. So this was weird for me hear this. I didn't respond before she squatted and started farting.

Unfortunately I never got to see her poop. Dreams are strange.
Fighting game fanatic.