TalkBox v1.0

Status Report

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 05, 2007, 04:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Quote from: OrpheumZero on March 18, 2008, 12:03:34 AM
Quote from: FallenStar on March 17, 2008, 02:38:24 AM
That's... THUMBS-Up.  Geez, no wonder you Romans were conquered.   :P

*Now thinking like an old world European* Tis only a minor spelling trifle, nave. Have at you! *Carrying a 50ft tall white glove* :P

Not a problem, my good man.  I shall meet you on the field of honor at dawn.  :P

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

OrpheumZero

Quote from: FallenStar on March 18, 2008, 12:17:46 AM
Quote from: OrpheumZero on March 18, 2008, 12:03:34 AM
Quote from: FallenStar on March 17, 2008, 02:38:24 AM
That's... THUMBS-Up.  Geez, no wonder you Romans were conquered.   :P

*Now thinking like an old world European* Tis only a minor spelling trifle, nave. Have at you! *Carrying a 50ft tall white glove* :P

Not a problem, my good man.  I shall meet you on the field of honor at dawn.  :P

Cheerio, pip pip! *Rides away on one of those toy poll horses, except it has a duck head instead of a horse*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Poowrite on March 16, 2008, 08:42:10 PM
Quote from: OrpheumZero on February 22, 2008, 01:32:04 AM
Simple, have Azula taking on a powerful earthbender general of a remote village. Like Ty Lee, he could affect a person's body and cause them to suddenly fall asleep, sneeze uncontrollably, or lose control of their bodily functions. Thinking he'll win by having Azula high tail it to poop, our fierce fire princess instead drops her load right then and there in her pants all the while delivering the final blow to her foe.

If you're not gonna use this one do you mind if I do something with it, Lord Orpheum?

I just had a thought you might find interesting Poowrite. Have Azula be accompanied by a a chronicler who is writing down her conquest, and at the end she 'suggest' he doesn't mention her little 'incident' in the Fire Nation History records. ;)
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Poowrite

Thanks for the suggestion, though admittedly I think this one'll go on the back burner for a moment.

I got a different idea starring Azula and Katara for the new contest I think I'll work on first :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

I'm still alive.  I'll go back to hanging around here once I finish certain real-life projects.  Hope everything is fine on the ol' Nyou Fiction board.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I just added 4 challenges.  I'm currently working on a fic for Story Contest VIII and a requested drawing for Nyou 2.  The fic should be done and posted in the next day or two.  The drawing might take longer (I can only work on it when no one else is around).
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I uploaded "The Frozen Prison," my hasty contribution to the utility waste contest.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

The witch was awesome :).

I liked the containment spell, I had been wanting to do something like that for a while.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

Cool. ^-^ If you want to write something using N'Celk you're welcome to.  Just run it by me before you upload it.

I still haven't finished the ghost story, in case you're wondering.  :-[
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on June 09, 2008, 12:50:46 AM
I still haven't finished the ghost story, in case you're wondering.  :-[

Nah, not really :).

Thanks for the offer, BTW, but I don't think I'd be able to write N'Celk that well. And for the record, I'm glad my suggestion to add more normal girls was heeded. Funky colored hair and eyes are fine :)

Jimmy Olsen

The first half of my entry in Story Contest IX is now up.  The second half should follow shortly.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I just uploaded a scene I wrote a while ago to the "Stories" subboard of Nyou 2.  I haven't known what to do with it, since it's too short to be a story and I don't know what story to write around it or include it in, so I finally just posted it like it was.  Comments and suggestions appreciated.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I just added a collection of 5 short, unrelated scenes.  Reviews will be appreciated.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Update: I added some new challenges.  My contest entry should be up soon.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute