* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest X Rules

Started by Duce, July 17, 2008, 08:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

Theme: Even tough chicks have to go sometime

Deadline: August 1st. Extended

How to Enter:  when you submit your story add it to the Story Contest X category AND any other categories it belongs to.

OrpheumZero

Like I said before, we may as well just add in my idea for letting the winning story be sequelized in the next contest.

Since we have a while before the deadline, let's compile a list of Tough/badass chicks so everyone's on the ball. I'll start with a series and it's local toughie cuties :P:

~Resident Evil~
*Jill Valentine
*Claire Redfield
*Ada Wong

~One Piece~
*Nico Robin
*Tashigi

~Code Geass~
*Kallen
*CC
*Cornelia

~Eureka 7~
*Talho

~Fullmetal Alchemist~
*Riza Hawkeye
*Maria Ross
*Ran Fan
*Winry Rockbell

~Case Closed~
*Rachel Moore
*Eva Kaden (Rachel's mom)
*Sato Miwako

~Black Lagoon~
*Do I even need to name any of the girls?  :P

~Cowboy Bebop~
*Faye Valentine
*Julia

~Avatar: The Last Airbender~
*Toph Bei Fong
*Katara
*Azula
*Mai
*Ty Lee
*Suki
*That bounty hunter chick

~Final Fantasy~
*Paine
*Ashe
*Tifa
*Beatrix

~Street Fighter~
*Cammy
*Chun Li
*Ingrid
*Karin
*Sakura

~Hellsing~
*Sir Integra Fairbrook Windgates Hellsing
*Yumi/Yumiko <--- (She's a schiczo)
*Seras Victoria

That should help get a good grasp on the 'tough girl' angle. Let's see what anyone else can think of.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

Quote~Avatar: The Last Airbender~
*Suki 

Damn and here I thought you were talking about my RP character, Suki Ai Nihon for a moment.   ;D

But yeah... might wanna throw in:

DragonBall/Z/GT

Videl
Eighteen
Chi-Chi
Pan

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

Why hasn't Samus been mentioned?  ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on July 18, 2008, 02:20:14 AM
Why hasn't Samus been mentioned?  ???
Samus (Metroid) (:))

Quote from: FallenStar on July 17, 2008, 11:59:48 PM
*Suki 
Damn and here I thought you were talking about my RP character, Suki Ai Nihon for a moment.   ;D
Read the contest theme: even tough chicks have to go sometimes. No offense, I think Suki Nihon is disqualified ;). Mia Vane, however ...

DragonBall/Z/GT

Videl
Eighteen
Chi-Chi
Pan

May as well add Lunch to that list ... she can be pretty touch when she sneezes.

Others:
~Bamboo Blade~
*Tamaki Kawazoe
*Rin Suzuki

~Metal Gear Solid~
*Meryl Silverburgh
*Naomi Hunter

~Final Fantasy~
*Terra
*Celes
*Lulu

~Fate/Stay Night~
*Saber
*Rin Tosaka

~Valkyrie Profile/2~
*Lenneth Valkyrie (Possibility for the old theme of a character un-used to going potty having to go as well.)
*Silmeria Valkyrie/Alicia Dipan(Soul possession, good stuff)
*Hrist Valkyrie

That's quite a list we've compiled. /me leans toward Azula or Tamaki

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

N

Also, from Soul Calibur:
-Seung Mina
-Taki
-Sophitia
-Ivy
-Cassandra
-Talim

FallenStar

Quote from: Poowrite on July 18, 2008, 01:22:13 PM
*Suki 
Damn and here I thought you were talking about my RP character, Suki Ai Nihon for a moment.   ;D
Read the contest theme: even tough chicks have to go sometimes. No offense, I think Suki Nihon is disqualified ;). Mia Vane, however ... 

It was a joke, you green blooded son of a Vulcan! Of course, I knew Suki wouldn't fit there.  She's not the tough girl type. I was just fooling around.   ;D

Also, wouldn't Aysel or Ayame fit in? Or hell, Mizu and Nanyo would fit there too, no? :P

Quote from: Poowrite

DragonBall/Z/GT

Videl
Eighteen
Chi-Chi
Pan

May as well add Lunch to that list ... she can be pretty touch when she sneezes. 

I don't know about Lunch. I mean, sure she's got that psycho I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" personality when she sneezes, but she's incredibly easy to knock out at the same time...   ???

Poowrite

Quote from: FallenStar on July 18, 2008, 05:23:53 PM

It was a joke, you green blooded son of a Vulcan! Of course, I knew Suki wouldn't fit there.  She's not the tough girl type. I was just fooling around.   ;D

Also, wouldn't Aysel or Ayame fit in? Or hell, Mizu and Nanyo would fit there too, no? :P
Aysel, Yes. Ayame, Yes. Mizu, Yes. Nanyo, Yes. In addition, I think I can see Sashi and Ando being canidates for this contest as well, of course no one but us know who they are >.>

Also woth mentioning:

~Dead Or Alive~
*All of them

~Tekken~
*All of them

~Bleach~
*Rukia

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Quote from: Poowrite on July 18, 2008, 09:11:51 PM
Quote from: FallenStar on July 18, 2008, 05:23:53 PM

It was a joke, you green blooded son of a Vulcan! Of course, I knew Suki wouldn't fit there.  She's not the tough girl type. I was just fooling around.   ;D

Aysel, Yes. Ayame, Yes. Mizu, Yes. Nanyo, Yes. In addition, I think I can see Sashi and Ando being canidates for this contest as well, of course no one but us know who they are >.>

Also woth mentioning:

~Dead Or Alive~
*All of them

~Tekken~
*All of them

~Bleach~
*Rukia

Oh please... Sashi can't hold a candle to anyone. She's just emotionless.  xD

Besides, everyone who's read the RP2Fic series knows of those three, which means all two of you do.  xD

OrpheumZero

Gee... place seems kinda dead..... :-[

Anyway, I'm still going over in my head who I want to be my victi- I mean star in my contest entry, and since there hasn't been a single entry yet I think it might be best to extend the contest for a few more weeks.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Poowrite

Summer isn't very condusive to sitting around and writing all day  :-[

At least for me it isn't. I've got an old story started some time ago that would fit the contest theme I'd like to finish if I can scrape up the motivation >.>, a few extra days couldn't hurt anything.

FallenStar

I agree that summer isn't conducive for writing, but for me, it's more because the heat down here in "Hell" (I MEAN MISSISSIPPI :p)  keeps putting me to sleep every time I think about making a fic.   ;D

OrpheumZero

Also woth mentioning:

~Dead Or Alive~
*All of them

~Tekken~
*All of them

~Bleach~
*Rukia
[/quote]

~Bleach~
*Yoruichi
*Soifon
*Tatski

~Naruto~
*Ino
*Tsunade
*Anko
*Temari

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Opps, my reply got all messed up. Guess I edited the qouted text the wrong way. :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Just started working on my entry last night, with the lovely Jill Valentine as the star!

Right now the idea is that Jill has always done big loads *even as a kid* and both love and hates taking huge shits. I know it does recycle a bit of the ol' routine from my other stuff, but I'm sure everyone'll enjoy it as usual.

Given that no one else has put up a story or mentioned any real progress yet, I would suggest postponing the actual target date until we get at least two stories and start hearing more committed confirmations.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story