Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest XI Rules

Started by Duce, September 01, 2008, 05:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

That's cool, can't wait to read it.  ;D
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

I don't know if I'm gonna make the deadline.  I'm just now recovering from an illness that set me back a few days, and I have parties to go to tomorrow and Sunday.  But I'll try.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Well I'm sure we can extend the contest if time is needed. I mean, we'll have to if we can't get another story. It'd be hard to run against myself  :P ??? :P *Tries to kick self in ass, but falls over and down stairs*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

....Yea... we're gonna need to extend the contest at least another week or two..... *Crickets chirp*

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

yarr

OM NOM NOM!

*Eats the crickets*

Jimmy Olsen

My entry is coming along.  Any day now...
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 09, 2008, 05:34:28 PM
My entry is coming along.  Any day now...

*Sitting on a rocking chair, old and covered in dust from 9000 years of waiting*

H......huray! *Coughs*

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Just be patient for a little longer.  It should be finished in the next hour or so, if that.  I have everything written except for the part between the action scene and the restroom scene.  The story just got longer than I thought it would.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

It's finally up!  Not proofread, though.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

I feel as though I am a child amongst men with the current entries in this contest O.O

Wonderful work by Orephum and Jimmy O.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

Am I to take that to mean you won't be entering this contest?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I hope not. It'd be pretty boring if it was just you and me. A contest just doesn't have much thrill unless you have three or four participants.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Of course not.  And I hope one of these months we can get 5 contestants!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 14, 2008, 12:15:45 AM
Am I to take that to mean you won't be entering this contest?
Not necessiarily. I actually have a story I could use for this contest that I totally forgot about. It was posted on the old site and hasn't been re-posted yet. I may end up just combing over it and re-posting it as an entry and doing what I was tinkering with for this contest (a concept that, I'm afraid, was pretty similar to your own) as a seperate story.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

Well hurry up!  I assume the contest ends on October 15.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute