Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest XIV Rules

Started by Duce, May 05, 2009, 01:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

I suppose this *is* pee and poop right?  'cause if both are allowed, I might do one where I use Ami Mizuno (Sailor Mercury) as a teacher's assistant...  xD

All I got to do is tell my RPin' buddies to give me a day off  xD

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Okay then...  I figure I'll use both Ami Mizuno and mah girl, Hotaru...  though, I think Ami will be the one to get "most embarrassed"...  lol

Anime Lover

yay! finally another fic by you!
can't wait ^_^
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

FallenStar

My contest entry is up now for anyone that wants to read and review it.

And Jimmy, sorry, but it's got what "makes you sick to your stomach", but if you choose to review it, I would ask only that you focus on grammar and story plot, okay?  I hate the idea that something I write causes someone physical illness.  =/

OrpheumZero

Personally, I don't understand how anyone could get ill from what you write. I mean, someone already enjoys reading about a girl of questionable age taking a huge shit, then I don't think they can suddenly get all quesy over same girl cumming all the place. Sure, I don't like some things, but I'm not exactly disguested beyond words *unless it's something like cruelty to animals, seriously sick pedo shit, or guro stuff; that's where I start to get disturbed*. People have their own tastes, but as the saying goes, "If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." The only time this phrase should be ignored is when you think honest criticism will help someone improve, and then that's only when you're doing to benifit just that person, not yourself included.

In short, I think ol' Jimmy boy needs to lighten up a bit, not trying to be rude or nothing, just saying to ease up and not be so bothered.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

It's a super religious conservative thing, as far as I know...  They don't like masturbation - they call it self-abuse - and they don't generally think too highly of sex itself.  If I'm not much mistaken, they think it's corruptive and, in a way, they're right. It's very highly addictive.   ;D

OrpheumZero

Quote from: FallenStar on May 23, 2009, 10:59:48 PM
It's a super religious conservative thing, as far as I know...  They don't like masturbation - they call it self-abuse - and they don't generally think too highly of sex itself.  If I'm not much mistaken, they think it's corruptive and, in a way, they're right. It's very highly addictive.   ;D

Feh! What does religion know? It said my ancestor's *Native Americans* were wrongfully living on the land that's why it was perfectly alright to give them blanekets crawling with disease. Righteous and just my butt.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

FallenStar

And yet, they manage to gain more and more members and have one of the largest political machines in the country.  Go figure. 

Jimmy Olsen

It's not a religious issue at all.  Ever since I first heard about self-pleasuring I've thought it was gross.  That's all there is to it.  The same goes for certain types of sex that don't follow the standard procedure.

I read your contest entry and posted a review.  I'm trying not to offend you, but it remains to be seen if I succeeded.

On an unrelated note, did you ever read the Zelda bladder desperation story I posted in the Interactive Stories?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on May 24, 2009, 02:29:06 AM
It's not a religious issue at all.  Ever since I first heard about self-pleasuring I've thought it was gross.  That's all there is to it.  The same goes for certain types of sex that don't follow the standard procedure.

I can understand how certain fetishes would make someone feel ill - things like vomit and, for me, personally, poop/feces/scat are against my personal preferences.  However, that being said - you calling Masturbating "Self-abuse" IS a religious viewpoint, even if it's *not* your particular religion. Rigid Catholics, for example, call it as such.  Again, I don't say this is your particular point of view, just merely pointing out my evidence for why I believed it was religiously motivated.

QuoteI read your contest entry and posted a review.  I'm trying not to offend you, but it remains to be seen if I succeeded.

Nothing offensive in there that I could tell. I am glad that you chose to focus on the story issues and not talking about how Masturbation makes you physically ill.

QuoteOn an unrelated note, did you ever read the Zelda bladder desperation story I posted in the Interactive Stories?

No, sure haven't. I get up at like 12-1PM and from the moment I get up, people are IM'ing me wanting to RP and I don't often get a chance to just sit down and breathe until it's after midnight or so, by which time, I'm about ready for bed, lol

FallenStar

>_>;

You know... I did want to win one of these contests, but at the rate things are going, I'm only going to win because no one else competed against me.  That doesn't sit well with me.  I'd like to be able to win because of my superior writing, not because I was the only one to write.  xD

Anime Lover

be careful what you wish for, Once, i was the only one to enter a contest, then someone else entered and i lost >_<
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

FallenStar

Quote from: Anime Lover on May 25, 2009, 07:23:28 PM
be careful what you wish for, Once, i was the only one to enter a contest, then someone else entered and i lost >_<

I would rather lose fairly than to win just because I happened to have a few moments.  >_>;

OrpheumZero

Well we've never awarded a win to someone by default over lack of competition and we aren't going to start any time soon. If no one else enters before the due date, then it'll be pushed back until we have some more entries.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story