Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My official thread of.... things I do.

Started by OrpheumZero, July 02, 2008, 10:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

Maybe, there's a bunch of games I need to still get... and want.... * :kawaii:Can't wait for "The Last Guardian" :kawaii:*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

OrpheumZero

I don't know what's going on, but the interactive path thing won't let me add new path. I keep trying to make one for Sailor Moon and it keeps saying: "Unknown error OR Path not yours to edit."  >:(

Here's the path, I'm getting tired of freaking rewriting it every time.

Usagi was happily stuffing her face when Luna appeared and told her of an attack taking place and that the other scouts needed her. With a groan, Usagi transformed and was on her way. However, shortly after taking off into the city, Usagi as hit by a crippling cramp.

"Oooh! I think I ate too much!"  She moaned, rubbing her tummy softly as it growled fiercly.  If that wasn't enough, Usagi could feel an ache in her bladder as well.

"That too?!"  Usagi quipped with riverfall tears in her eyes.  Then her bowels struck extra hard, and her other hand slapped over her butt as well.  Two blonde pigtails bounced from side to side as the girl wiggled her bottom frantically.

"Oooooooh, what do I do? I really have to go!"  She cried, both from the urge to relieve herself and the fact that her friends, Rei especially, would chew her out if she was late.

What was poor Usagi to do?
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Anyone know if this site is still up?

http://piipii.pandora.nu/index2.html

For at least a year or so, every time I try to use it, it keeps saying you have to log in, which is impossible since you can't log into a site if there's no link for logging into the site to log in. Shame though, since this site was always good for finding pantypooping related pictures.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

yarr

I believe you need a Japanese proxy server for that site still.

OrpheumZero

Oh, and where would I find one? I'm usually cautious about those random sort of apps since I know there are some ones that are traps for viruses.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

yarr

OrpheumZero

Anyone remember that Half-Life 2 mod where Gordon hallucinates and there's a part whre Alyx is on the toilet?

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Should be able to finish my entry very soon *hopefully today, after I sleep like a normal person, of course  :P* It got off to a rough start, but I think I'm getting my flow back. Heh, one of these days I really gotta get myself more focused and stop being so lazy  :P ;D

I should also mention I do have a good idea on how to start the next chapter of Sakura, thanks in no small part to a set of pics I found a while back. Let's just say Sakura's imagination tends to run wild even when she's sleeping!  ;)

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

I'm glad more Sakura is coming!  But you already know that.  ;D

So we're going to have a dream chapter?  Or just a dream sequence within a chapter set in "reality?"
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

You'll see.... You'll see.... All in due time.  ;D

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Was playing GTA IV a while ago and came across something really interesing. While the series is known for having toilet humor among other things, I found a rather interesting message. One of the girl you can date in the game will text you a message of her sexy thighs with the words "Those enemas and squat thrusts have paid off to make these look good enough for you."

Hmm, didn't know chicks used enemas to get sexy waistlines.  :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

You wanted an explanation for why the girl in the picture was multitasking, and here's what I had in mind:

The characters are college roommates (who are lucky enough to have a bathroom in their room).  One is a Japanese girl who I'll call Kiki for the sake of this synopsis, the other is a bitchy American who I'll call Sarah.  It's Finals Week and Kiki is overworked and overstressed.  She's even been taking anti-diarrhea pills to prevent the stress-induced diarrhea she always gets on Finals Weeks.  She's been spending all her time writing papers and studying for exams, with zero time allowed for fun or hygiene.  But now all she has left is to finish up an extremely time-consuming paper. 

She's been expecting to pull an all-nighter the day before it's due, and thus told Sarah that she'll be in the lounge all that night and won't come back to the room until the next morning (when she'll take an overdue shower before she goes to hand in her paper).  Unbeknownst to Kiki, Sarah takes this opportunity to invite a boy over for sex. 

But when Kiki is working on the paper her brain starts moving slower and slower.  At one point she nods off, and wakes up a few minutes later with her face on her laptop, having typed 6 pages consisting only of the letter "F."  So she decides she needs to get a few hours' sleep if she's going to finish the paper in a coherent way, and comes back to the dorm and goes to bed.  With Kiki in the room, Sarah and her boytoy can't have sex. 

The next morning she wakes up with no time to lose.  She has to finish her paper before class begins, as well as eat breakfast, clean her overripe body, and deal with the large solid mass coming down her pipeline.  To make matters worse, Sarah is bitching at Kiki for changing her plans without prior notice, forcing her to change her own plans for that night.

So there's the setup I came up with.  What do you think?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 21, 2009, 02:54:00 PM
You wanted an explanation for why the girl in the picture was multitasking, and here's what I had in mind:

The characters are college roommates (who are lucky enough to have a bathroom in their room).  One is a Japanese girl who I'll call Kiki for the sake of this synopsis, the other is a bitchy American who I'll call Sarah.  It's Finals Week and Kiki is overworked and overstressed.  She's even been taking anti-diarrhea pills to prevent the stress-induced diarrhea she always gets on Finals Weeks.  She's been spending all her time writing papers and studying for exams, with zero time allowed for fun or hygiene.  But now all she has left is to finish up an extremely time-consuming paper. 

She's been expecting to pull an all-nighter the day before it's due, and thus told Sarah that she'll be in the lounge all that night and won't come back to the room until the next morning (when she'll take an overdue shower before she goes to hand in her paper).  Unbeknownst to Kiki, Sarah takes this opportunity to invite a boy over for sex. 

But when Kiki is working on the paper her brain starts moving slower and slower.  At one point she nods off, and wakes up a few minutes later with her face on her laptop, having typed 6 pages consisting only of the letter "F."  So she decides she needs to get a few hours' sleep if she's going to finish the paper in a coherent way, and comes back to the dorm and goes to bed.  With Kiki in the room, Sarah and her boytoy can't have sex. 

The next morning she wakes up with no time to lose.  She has to finish her paper before class begins, as well as eat breakfast, clean her overripe body, and deal with the large solid mass coming down her pipeline.  To make matters worse, Sarah is bitching at Kiki for changing her plans without prior notice, forcing her to change her own plans for that night.

So there's the setup I came up with.  What do you think?

Definately liking it so far. All I need is an idea of how to make the dump, shower, paper, and breakfest all play out without seeming chaotic *and I mean confusing to read, of course it's going to be chaos for our poor overworked lead :P*

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 22, 2009, 01:13:28 PM
Hurray! ;D I hope to read it soon.

Well do you have any ideas on to make her day fun and chaotic? I mean, it's needs to have a good flow, not just bump from one problem to another. We need to figure how the bad combination of eating, typing, dumping, and grooming will spell utter disaster for our unlucky heorine, of course I figure she catch a break in the end, but it's always what comes before the ending that's so fun!  ;D

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story