Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

concerning the sakura (street fighter) series here

Started by Anime Lover, August 19, 2011, 10:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anime Lover

I've started work on the Hospital Humiliation challenge (http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/modules/challenges/challenges.php?chalid=146).
I chose Sakura for the story and I was wondering if it would be ok with OrpheumZero and Yarr if I can say it's a sort of unofficial addition to the queen of clogs series
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Jimmy Olsen

Thank you so much for selecting my challenge! :kawaii: This is the best news ever!  =D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

well I'm glad your happy ^_^ after finishing my epic of a series popular girl N and 'mini-series' My Nex Girlfriend, I'm kinda dry on ideas after working on those for so long, so i've been frequenting the challenge section

Jimmy Olsen

The link you posted leads to a different challenge than what you named.  ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

If it means finally getting things back on track (and trust me... Sakura will be able to lay enough tracks for an entire railroad  :P), then I'm all for it. And something tells me Yarr would agree as well. *Points to Yarr, who is leaning against wall dressed in a trenchcoat*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on August 20, 2011, 02:23:04 AM
The link you posted leads to a different challenge than what you named.  ???

Opps, thanks for pointing that out, I fixed it now

jake345

I know its not exactly the same thing but perhaps someone here could look at this challenge as well? http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/modules/challenges/challenges.php?chalid=78 it was thought up by yarr and if i may say so, its one of the best sounding challenges out there.
Big ass goth girls? Sign me up! lol       

Toasty

Quote from: jake345 on August 21, 2011, 09:59:00 PM
I know its not exactly the same thing but perhaps someone here could look at this challenge as well? http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/modules/challenges/challenges.php?chalid=78 it was thought up by yarr and if i may say so, its one of the best sounding challenges out there.

Indeed, I've always hoped that someone would take up that challenge as well.

Anyway, AnimeLover, I'm really pumped about you doing this challenge! If you end up going through with it, this will be our first new Sakura adventure in quite a while.

Anime Lover

Quote from: Toasty on August 21, 2011, 11:22:05 PM

Anyway, AnimeLover, I'm really pumped about you doing this challenge! If you end up going through with it, this will be our first new Sakura adventure in quite a while.

oh I'm certainly going through with it, I'm 4 pages in currently, my best guess at the total page count would be 6-7, so I'm nearly done. I just have to readjust to making a short fic, my previous ones have been 10 to 20+ pages

OrpheumZero

As I said, I don't if this takes off from where the "Great Eating Challenge" left off, at least that way we can out of this rut.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

jake345

That's why I posted it. I mean, Yarr carries a LOT of respect around this place. He is usually the one writing the stories, so when he thinks on up himself and basically says "Do me proud" I figured ppl would jump on it. Perhaps AnimeLover could do that one afterwards?  It also perplexes me that there is usually a rather large gap between story's on here in general. I know this pace cant have a new influx of 15 or so a day but there are times this place goes almost dead lol.

Anime Lover

Quote from: jake345 on August 22, 2011, 03:38:32 PM

That's why I posted it. I mean, Yarr carries a LOT of respect around this place. He is usually the one writing the stories, so when he thinks on up himself and basically says "Do me proud" I figured ppl would jump on it. Perhaps AnimeLover could do that one afterwards?  It also perplexes me that there is usually a rather large gap between story's on here in general. I know this pace cant have a new influx of 15 or so a day but there are times this place goes almost dead lol.

sorry, but that challenge isn't one that interests me, I don't particular care for girls with large/disproportionately large butts and breasts, so I wouldn't do fics on them ether. sorry again

Anime Lover

quick update, I've completed the story as of last night, I'm now in the proofreading stage and if everything goes well (I don't get lazy) I'll have the fic posted sometime early tomorrow

Toasty

BlueSniper

Sorry to get back off topic, but:

On it.