Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Over the top scat ?

Started by phen, May 16, 2008, 05:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phen

First of all, sorry if this isn't the place to ask this.
I'm just wondering if there's anybody else into having quite a lot of unrealism in the stories... I've only read one author whose girls had a habit of expelling more waste than physically possible (Athur saxon, if I'm spelling it right), and I want to hear if there's any stories here with that or people interested in it. I figure it's kind of a niche within another small niche...

yarr

I havent *quite* gone there yet in my stories, but not too far from. I would not mind girls doing dinosaur sized dumps at al though.  8)

OrpheumZero

Quote from: yarr on May 16, 2008, 07:22:48 PM
I havent *quite* gone there yet in my stories, but not too far from. I would not mind girls doing dinosaur sized dumps at al though.  8)

You sure? I'm not too sure a girl could shit the amount Faye did in your Cowboy Bebop story  :P

I have been thinking about a few stories with oversized dumps, but I would like to at least have it be somewhat possible [Read: cheap plot device :P]
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

phen

Glad to hear I'm not totally alone... Well, cheat plot devices are good! Not saying there shouldn't be a reason for it, but it doesn't have to be too complicated, either. In one story, there was a girl who had been abducted by aliens and they forgot a replicator inside her bowels.  ;D

yarr

Quote from: OrpheumZero on May 16, 2008, 09:37:13 PM
I have been thinking about a few stories with oversized dumps, but I would like to at least have it be somewhat possible [Read: cheap plot device :P]

Tss, shes a healthy girl suddenly recovering from constipation, but  doubt there can be bigger loads unless you involve magic, mutations (theres an idea) or aliens forgetting mass replicators in your butt  ;D

You should to a toilet clog story, the loads the FF girls are pushing into their panrs in some of your tales are quite epic  :kawaii:

Nia

Quote from: phen on May 17, 2008, 03:15:19 AM
Glad to hear I'm not totally alone... Well, cheat plot devices are good! Not saying there shouldn't be a reason for it, but it doesn't have to be too complicated, either. In one story, there was a girl who had been abducted by aliens and they forgot a replicator inside her bowels.  ;D

replicator? that sounds interesting.

but yeah I also like it where girl have to let out tons more than they could hold, though I rarely see it going very far.

actually I sometimes have fantasies of young girls taking very huge dumps.

phen

Well, I'm glad for the responses. Anybody know other stories like this, or willing to write them? ;) (Oh, it'd rock being set with the FF-girls - FF is the only "universe" I'm familiar with of all of these here).

yarr

I'm not familiar enough with FF to write, but I'm sure you with some (a lot) of pampering can convince poowrite or orpheum to have say Yuna make plumbers cry  :P

Toasty

Actually, I was thinking of something like this for my contest story. I was thinking of bringing back a character from the first story I ever wrote, and the ideas I've been having run parallel to many of the things mentioned above.

Jimmy Olsen

I have an over-the-top scat story idea.  It's one I've had for years but never written.  The premise is that there's a technologically-advanced society where bodily functions are considered disgusting.  So more of the people, or maybe just the aristocrats, have portals installed in their colons so their waste is transported into other people.  There's some people in this society who are paid just to handle the disgusting chore that is defecation.  When one of these "waste management" people poops, they poop several times their weight, because they're pooping for several people.  Things can be really bad if they don't get to a mega-toilet in time.

So if someone wants to do an over-the-top scat fic they can use this idea.  It could also work with magic instead of technology.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

phen

Oh well, it was worth a try. :P

Poowrite

Quote from: OrpheumZero on May 16, 2008, 09:37:13 PM
I would like to at least have it be somewhat possible [Read: cheap plot device :P]

Indeed. Maybe a card captor story that opens with Sakura failing to capture a card and being cursed for her efforts. In order to break the curse she has to seal the card.

Or ... something.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.