Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Code Geass

Started by OrpheumZero, May 26, 2008, 01:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

They just started showing the series on adult swim, but I've been seeing a lot of pictures (ecchi, mostly) on the show. I have to say it's not too bad, but it does have that 'seen that, been there before' plot elements. Anyway, I'm now familiar with the fact that CC is refered to as 'Pizza butt' because of her obsession with Pizza.

There must be a lack of justice in this world.....

How come there isn't a ton of pictures with her getting constipated?! She's the perfect target for these kind of stories. Not only does she love pizza, she practically seems to gorge on nothing but! Too much cheese is like shooting glue up your rear, and if she's eating it every day then she must be making regular (constant, perhaps?  :P) visits to the porcelain throne  :toidesp:. Just imagine the bill the plumber must be charging Lelouch for the *ahem* 'blockage'(s) found in the toilet  :001:.

I might try my hand at a story eventually once I'm more familiar with the show itself, but in the meantime I insist that someone give CC the 'treatment' she so richly deserves. Heck, she'd be another candidate for one of Malachi's epic dump pics.

*Continues to ramble on insanely for many more hours.....*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Duce

I've been watching it too, though I still haven't really got their names down yet, lol

DrBones

I've seen a few of the episodes but didn't really get into it.  I didn't know it had this type of humor; my mind would have instantly gone to to same place.  :005:  Maybe I'll watch a few more just to get a mental pic. of her and a feel for her personality.  I wonder how she would deal with a real case of "pizza butt".  ;D

This dose bring up a point I've been thinking about for a wile.  You can go anywhere on the Internet and find all the "regular' hentie you could ever want from Japan.  My question is, in a country where hentie and toilet voyeurism are (supposedly) such popular fetishes, why isn't there a lot more cross over of the too?  I have a lot of good pics. in my collection, but most of them are random anonymous girls or hentie game screen shots.  Maybe I'm just being greedy, but it seems to me that by now there should be a hundred high quality toilet shots of every popular anime girl.  Dragon Ball has been around since the early 90's and the only toilet pics. I ever seen from it where done by American artists.  >:( Even girls with running jokes about their appetites like Sailor Moon get no love.  Either I'm missing something or someone out their is holding out on us...

*Joins Orpheum in ranting insanely for days...*   

OrpheumZero

Your question is as good as mine. I mean, we had an episode of Cowboy Bebop with Faye moaning inside a bathroom! Granted there isn't any evidence to say she was pooping or possibly puking giving spoiled food can do either or both to ya.

Hell, I still would like to believe that Toryima had wanted to do some toilet shots with Bulma, and either got screamed out by the editors or couldn't think of a way to do it without making too sexualized (since he seems more inclined to toilet humor rather than 'softcore' fetish).

Thankfully though the idea of a girl in the bathroom, much less on the toilet is becoming a bit more common in series. Nickelodeon has always had a fair amount of raunchy characters both male and female *Toph has burped a good number of times, hell I wouldn't be terribly surprised if she cut one, Poowrite would be probably die happy if that happened though  :P*

But I do agree it's weird how you can find a billion movies in Japan with a range of poop scenes *simple stuff to full out 'you-know-what'* yet you have to scour 2chan and other sites to find a decent scat/pee pic of Sailor Mercury.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

I've been watching more of the show, but I don't know if I'm quite up to it yet to tackle a story with CC. Hopefully I might be able to get something underway, or at least a story with one of the other cuties from the show. Though I hope others here on this site have been watching and might be becoming inspired *Hell, a girl who eats a ton of pizza everyday would be right Yarr's alley*

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

yarr

*Appears from behind a nearby tree*

Sorry, I'm involved in revealing a incident where a girl destroyed a whole womens restroom after she had seemingly fought with a man whos head band flowed in the wind even when there was no wind. Will be quite busy for a while.

*Flies away using a jetpack*

Anime Lover

I've recently downloaded a 16 ep english dub torrent and watched it and geez, CC eats a TON of pizza! In one of the eps she orders a CASE of the stuff! I can only imagine what her BM's must be like.

If no one else does a fic with her, I think i might have to fill this hole with a short PWP ('poop' without plot) entree.
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

OrpheumZero

I've been thinking about something, but still can't quite an idea that'll work just yet. Personally, I think a more comedic story would work. *The show does provide enough that a story with CC dumping could be billed as a 'lost' episode* Nothing really dictates that the story would have to be fully able to link up canon wise, since I only like that angle since it can provide a little extra insight that certain series may never quite address and still stay within the boundries of the material. My and Poowrite's Resident Evil stories both fit in fairly well since loss of bodily functions is usually been joked about with horror situations.

As for how big CC must crap. I'd say she must either take GREAT pleasure in what comes out, or be wishing her pizza butt was even bigger so her hole wouldn't feel so small. Simply put, if there was a way to make a contest with various, well known anime/game girls with good appetites; CC could very take top 5. ;D

One idea for a story I've had would be that CC has finished her umpteenth pizza of the day *enough that Lelouch is actually very worried, like anime spaz out concerned*, and then gets that ever so known feeling to 'give birth to a brown worm'. More or less it would involve her pooping and then Lelouch calling a plumber, for the third time that week. :P

Another would try to get as many of the Code Geass girls to take a dump in the same bathroom. Maybe CC visits the Academy again and takes a dump, followed by Shirley who gets teased a little by little less than tactful Milly while Nina *that mousy-xenophobic-lesbo* might be even more shy.

The series has got a lot of great material for dumping, since each girl is pretty unique. Cornelia would be a lot like Integra Hellsing, serious even when she's dumping. Villeta could have two different toilet ventures, given that when she loses her memories, she might forget girls don't poop in front of guys  ;D :P

So many ideas.... shame I can't type at the speed of light...

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anime Lover

I actually downloaded the rest of season one and finished it, there's an ep, 17 I think, where theirs a festival at the school and a 'worlds' biggest pizza' is being made, and C.C. bugs Lelouch about getting a piece, but unfortunately, because of a commotion the huge pizza dough gets tossed onto a tree and C.C. looks greatly disappointed ^_^

OrpheumZero

I think that's the next upcoming episode for AS, so I'll have to see it. But that's an idea... Giant pizza does get cooked.... CC enjoys a 'few' slices and.......... ;D

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anime Lover

I actually couldn't wait and downloaded the rest of the eps in Japanese with subs >.<
unfortunately, I heard that Cartoon Network canceled their airing of Code Geass

OrpheumZero

I don't think so, I haven't heard anything about the show being removed. It wasn't on last week, but that was because they were playing that darned Aqua Teen movie for three days straight.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anime Lover

oh, yeah, i heard something about Code Geass being canceled for some kind of movie, guess it wasn't permanent then ^_^

yarr

C. C.'s pizza butt cannot be ignored and left unattended to.. err.. poop?

As I'm involved in a lot of stories now, both on this site and other stuff, I got a proposition.

I'll have our dear artist s2x draw C. C. getting rid of a load of former pizza that will overwhelm a poor squat toilet, and make a horse feel unsecure if someone pledges to do a story to the pictures.

Yes I know I'm using extortion, but whatever gives more content..  :)

OrpheumZero

Now that the 'first' Code Geass series is finished. I think I may be able to finally start doing something about the severe lack of CC pooping! Here are some vague *really, I'm scratching them from the bottom of my creative barrel :P :-[) ideas:

* Alternate end to episode 17 where the Pizza was not ruined, instead CC did get her precious slice. Lelouch comtemplate filing for bankruptcy when he has to call a plumber.

* CC has been holding it in for about a week, inbetween she's had roughly 35 pizzas. Needless to say if the Guiness Book of World records still exist in the Alternate universe CG is set in, THEY WOULD HAVE to add her 'accomplishment' to the record.

* A doujin-ish story where Lelouch (who can use the Geass as many times as he chooses, including manipulating CC) is a perverted bastard and uses his Geass to make the girls shit for his viewing pleasure *Maybe Malachi could make this for us,  :kawaii: please?.... :'()

* A fic starring Kallen who has an accident in her Nightmare jumpsuit.

* Story involving Villeta Nu taking a dump before and after her memory loss. Endless possibilities in how she acts when she's herself and a humorous bit where she lacks common sense due to her amnesia. *Though I may set this up as a Challenge since I've already done like 3 'girls needing to learn how to pee/poop' and wouldn't want to hog that privilege from everyone else  :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story