4 (30.8%)
Public desperation
1 (7.7%)
Final Fantasy "Lost Episode"
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: September 30, 2008, 09:35:23 PM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

you can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

OrpheumZero

I think we might have used up a lot of the really unique ideas. Though nothing says we can't just repeat some of the classics themes again for yuks.

But here's an idea, and I think it fits nicely for October (since that's when the contest will be) ~

Theme: Halloween

Description: Basically the overall theme needs to have some relation to Alls Hallow Eve (<--- I don't know how it's pronounced exactly, bite me  >:( :P ). So the story can either be set during that one great night (or it's prank filled eve) or it can be a horror themed affair (much like the ghost story contest). Original series or existing is allowed, also it doesn't have to necessarily be pooping/peeing. It could invovle something like egg laying, monster rape, generic horror story, etc.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

I kind of like the Halloween idea.  Poowrite's ghost story that I'm rewriting isn't too far from being done, and this would stimulate me to finish it (unless having 2 authors disqualifies it).

Theme: Group Desperation

Description: Three or more girls have to go at the same time.

Theme: Still in Diapers

Description: Any story about an adult woman or teenage girl using a diaper.

------------------

Theme: Challenge

Description: Any story, so long as it's based on a challenge written by someone besides the author.

Theme: Public Desperation

Description: A girl's bladder desperation is witnessed, to her great embarrassment. It's the author's choice whether she makes it to a toilet or not.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on September 01, 2008, 10:40:19 PM
Theme: Still in Diapers

Description: Any story about an adult woman or teenage girl using a diaper.

I vote for this one, simply because i have a really good fic that fits this already on the site ^_^
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

FallenStar

Theme:  Final Fantasy-based "lost episode" idea.

Description:  While traveling across the world to save it from their enemies, most Final Fantasy teams often have to spend nights at unfamiliar inns or pitching tents.  What if, during one of those nights, two of the female members (or a guy and girl) found themselves in... unique positions?  Examples:  While Avalanche is sleeping, Tifa and Aeris get attacked by someone with "Desperation" materia...  or maybe Rydia and Rosa have...  their own fun in the Lunar Subterrane prior to the final fight with Zemus?

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

OrpheumZero

Awww.... No one wants the Halloween one?  :'(

Oh well, maybe something'll change before the final date. I just thought it'd be nice though to do some seasonal themes, given that we've exhausted a lot of other ideas.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

FallenStar

I hate you people for not voting for the Final Fantasy lost episode.   :'(

But... since I, myself, have apparently *not* voted, I guess I'll go with Orpheum's suggestion.  >.>

OrpheumZero

Ok.... did my whining somehow make my theme get more votes?....*Twilight Zone theme plays inside head* Nah.... just random coincidence.... *40 swingster music suddenly pops into mind*  @_@

Don't feel too bad Fallen, you can still suggest the FF idea for next time if it doesn't get the vote. Though I probably wouldn't be able to do much with it since I've only beaten IX and X. But I did like that one idea someone had a while back (can't remember whose) where in a FF7 scenario Tifa gets caught on the john during one of the game's missions. :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

FallenStar

Yeah, well.... it failed this time and it's quite possible that even if it *did* win, it would be a flood of poop stories, which I have no particular interest in anyway.

Yeah, I kinda feel in the minority here for only liking pee/desperation stories.  >_<

OrpheumZero

I understand what you mean. While I am just more into pooping stuff, I do enjoy the good pee story. And I wonder why it seems so low on professionals like yourself. It's a shame though that the poop stories don't have any interest to you at all (I'm not saying it's bad, just that it'd be cool if you liked it a little) but to each their own as the saying goes.

Well if you do get the FF idea for the next theme (Though I might try to get everyone in on a Thanskgiving theme for Nov), you could always make it pee-only like the one contest from a while back. But hey, the Halloween theme didn't make any restrictions aside from being set during the holiday or it's mischief night. So you still have a chance to weave together another wonderful pee-centric tale. (If I may suggest, it'd be awesome to see a desperation bit with one of the Digimon girls *we do need more stories for that series dagnabit!* :P)

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

FallenStar

I'm not into Digimon (or as I like to think of it, that Pok?mon ripoff wannabe  xD), nor do I have any particular talent at writing.  My stories always end up the same way and that would tend to bore the hell out of people.  >.>

I could always rewrite or add on to one of my FF stories, though, and that's the only real reason I want to see that as a topic.

Also, the last time I suggested that a contest entry be pee-only, half of the membership jumped me and beat the "poo" out of me....  :P

OrpheumZero

I wouldn't say Digimon ripped off Pokemon. The Tamagatchi or whatever the hell it was came out long before Pokemon ever came along. For one, Digimon actually has a plot. None of this, 'let's make friends for the next sixty billion years! And never make any actual progress on our goals! Yay!" :P

Seriously, though the girls in Pokemon are cute, it's just annoying when the story doesn't go anywhere. Heck, even Dragonball for all it's flat plot at least had an end in sight.... even it did meant having the earth get nuked about five times before it finished... (Man, what is it with these 'drag the series out for as long as possible until everybody is sick of it'?)

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

I also would like a pee-only contest, but that has been strongly opposed in the past.

This Halloween theme should be fun. ^_^ There's at least 1 challenge already that fits the theme ("Pumpkin Potty").
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

DrBones

Orpheum, I was the one who had the FF7 idea with Tifa.  (*I is contributing, hurray me!*)  The basic idea was, the group is exploring the Shinra building and they split up to find a way into the meeting room.  Tifa is with Cloud when she has to go and is forced to explain that she has to poop before he'll let her go to the ladies room by herself to take a dump.  Wile on the toilet, she hears voices coming from the air vent (like in the game) and realizing that they can climb through it to spy on the meeting, yells so loud that Cloud bursts in to see what's wrong wile she's still on the pot.  I had totally forgotten that I even mentioned that until you brought it up.

I agree that a lot of popular anime are dragged out to make more money. >:(  That's why I mostly read manga now, you get the good parts of the story without 300 episodes of pointless filler BS.  Some "series" like FLCL or Cowboy Bebop are epic classics with a dozen episodes or less.

As for a pee only theme, it wouldn't bother me just once.  I do have something in the back of my mind that is mostly pee desperation anyway and could be made to fit that category.  If we did have that contest, it would be motivation for me to at least work on it in hopes of entering.  I would like to say that anyone could enter a pee only story into almost any contest and have it judged equally with the others, but I'm not sure some of us (like me) could get past our own individual preferences.  Having a theme would at least level the playing field.  (*dives into a bunker awaiting a hail of bricks and bottles*) :-X     

OrpheumZero

Exactly, Dragon Ball (or at least DBZ I should say) is just 400+ episodes of 'punch, crash, explosion, mountain crumbles. Rinse. Wash. Repeat.  Hell, One Piece may be hitting the 400 mark soon, but at least there's some plot developement, and hey, Luffy is just ten times more cooler than Goku (though I still like that big oaf).

By the way, Bones, you really should go ahead on that Tifa story..... (Tries to hijack the *** ****** from MGS4 to manipulate DrBones).

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story