Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest XIII Rules

Started by OrpheumZero, December 18, 2008, 11:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

Theme: Still in Diapers

Description: A girl who still uses diapers for whatever reason (medical, fetish, etc).

Deadline: February 4th
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

so, someone has to make a request for the themed fic before someone can enter the contest, which they can only do based on a request?
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Jimmy Olsen

You put up the wrong description, Orpheum!

Edit: Fixed now.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I just added some diaper-related challenges, in case anyone wants to enter the contest but is having trouble coming up with an idea.  I don't think I'll be entering (but I've said that before).
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Somebody (well, some people) better post some entries soon. It's not long before the deadline. Of course, Duce or I can always extend it if anyone is having trouble and doesn't think they're be ready before the due date.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Due to the lack of any stories, I have pushed the date to 4th of Feb.

Come on people, let's see some hussle.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anime Lover

I have a fic or two that I think could fit into the contest, but it's part of my succubus series and i can't add the chapter(s) to the contest

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Anime Lover on January 21, 2009, 07:43:16 PM
I have a fic or two that I think could fit into the contest, but it's part of my succubus series and i can't add the chapter(s) to the contest

Well you could if you made a sequel to them, but it would have to be independent of the Anthology for the sake of being recognized as a contest entry. I've tried to think of something myself, but can't really come up with any decent ideas (mostly since I've alway liked the idea of girls messing their panties more ;D).

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

If you're having  trouble coming up with an idea you can check the challenges.  I added some diaper-related ones fairly recently.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I see there's still depressingly little interest in this contest.  Does anyone plan to enter it?  Would it even be worth extending this contest instead of cancelling it?

I imagine someone is going to ask why I don't enter.  More than once I've written a fic I wasn't very interested in because it looked like there was going to be fewer than 2 entries by the time of the deadline, even though I should have been doing something better with my time.  I'm just not doing it again.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

I considered re-posting a chapter from my succubus Series as a single fic for it to be recognised in the contest, but as it looks now, I would win by default, and that's no fun >_<

FallenStar

Sorry guys... I don't like diapers that much. I much prefer seifuku and panties.   :P

And that's a blatant hint for what I'd like the next contest to be...   ;D

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

FallenStar: Couldn't you write a story where a schoolgirl has a diaper on under her seifuku?  What about this challenge? - http://nyou.autobotiacon.com/nf/modules/challenges/challenges.php?chalid=54
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Nah, not quite my style...  I am thinking about getting around to doing a classroom desperation story, though..  Just need the right inspiration pic to do it... lol

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

I said I woundn't, but I posted an entry to this contest.  Check it out.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute