Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Interactive Stories?

Started by Duce, February 24, 2009, 12:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

And I just noticed my Zelda story-beginning is full of typos and missing words!  I hope people can still figure out what I'm talking about, because there's no edit function (that I can find).

Orpheum: Would you be interested in rewriting my latest chapter of "Bathroom Vignettes" to serve as an interactive story?  I realize you might be sick of me bringing it up, but no one has commented on it yet and this baffles me.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I'll think about it. Right now I'm too tired to think straight (it being 2 in the morning where I am)... So sleepy... Oh look, a singing jelly bean....
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Okay, just don't forget!  >:(
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

I didn't see anything wrong with Kiki myself. Original girls are nice, too.

But if you're determined to use an anime/game character here are a few suggestions:

Any of the Sailor Moon girls (d'uh, what was the name of the anime they're from again XD)
Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura)
Videl Satan (Dragon Ball Z)
Rin Tōsaka (Fate/Stay Night)
Any of the girls from Bamboo Blade (Bamboo Blade)

I guess I don't watch much schoolgirl anime  :-[ but, like I said, I don't see anything wrong with Kiki or some other original character.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Duce

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on March 28, 2009, 01:12:44 AM
And I just noticed my Zelda story-beginning is full of typos and missing words!  I hope people can still figure out what I'm talking about, because there's no edit function (that I can find).

there is no edit function, not yet anyway,  it might next time I work on it though.

OrpheumZero

I just reposted the part in the interactive section, since it looked alright enough as it was. Now all that has to be done is someone gets interested in it and writes a path branch for it.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Poowrite: That's the thing.  I don't know any of those shows well enough to write for any of the characters (with the possible exception of Sailor Moon, and even there I've forgotten a lot about the characters and premise in the years since I've watched it).  That's why I want a collaborator to rewrite it.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

I know a good few things about Sailor Moon, but I doubt I'd be of much help to anyone 'round these parts as the focus seems to be more on poop than pee.  =/

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

FallenStar: I can write a pee-oriented story-beginning with a generic schoolgirl if you're interested in collaborating.  What did you think of my Zelda story-beginning, by the way?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: FallenStar on March 30, 2009, 08:29:28 PM
I know a good few things about Sailor Moon, but I doubt I'd be of much help to anyone 'round these parts as the focus seems to be more on poop than pee.  =/

I don't no one would object if you added some pee-centric paths. I just hope to see people use it and have it grow.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

FallenStar

Just kinda feels like only liking pee is a rarity around here... that's all...  lol

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Duce

ok there's and edit function now, though you can only edit if theres not a path on the path you want to edit.

if anyone thinks anything needs to be changed or added, tell me and I'll consider it.

Jimmy Olsen

I edited my Zelda story-beginning to fix the errors (one of which made the text confusing).
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I have a couple requests for the mods.  I can't edit the InuYasha story except for the final path, and me and Bones decided we wanted to change it from the beginning.  Also, it makes "A Schoolgirl's Dilemma" redundant.  So could you delete "Kagome's Difficult Decisions" and "A Schoolgirl's Dilemma," so I can put up the new version instead?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on May 15, 2009, 10:12:34 PM
I have a couple requests for the mods.  I can't edit the InuYasha story except for the final path, and me and Bones decided we wanted to change it from the beginning.  Also, it makes "A Schoolgirl's Dilemma" redundant.  So could you delete "Kagome's Difficult Decisions" and "A Schoolgirl's Dilemma," so I can put up the new version instead?

ok done