Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Poopy pic contest - spread the word!

Started by yarr, March 06, 2009, 06:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarr

Alright, things are happening here. Hopefully all the pictures should be done and up in a week or so, same with the story.

I plan to eventually hold another contest some time, and wonder if people would like changes in how its done. Or was this way of running it just perfect.

For example, pictures as the story inspiration instead of scenarios etc.

Let me hear it.  8)

OrpheumZero

Well we could always have a themed contest for the holidays, like girls in costumes for Halloween *CC, ironically dressed as a Witch while sitting on the throne* and/or Christmas *Orihime in a Santa girl outfit, squating in the snow to go  :P* just to name a few.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

A week or so?  I'm looking forward to it!  ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Destinys-Failure

The themed idea sounds good to me...Should be good fun, although I need to get back into the swing of writing.
One week, though...I mean, it's about time, I've been looking forwards to these pics for months. In the end, we all win.

BlueSniper

I'm also looking forward to this. Destinys-Failure is right; we all win. This is going to be great.

yarr

Well, no drawings yet unfortunately, but I'll announce the winners instead, so people can assume what the prizes will be  ;D

1. Toasty

2. Bluesniper

3. Jimmy Olsen

Bluesniper, I've sent you a pm regarding questions about your piece.

I'll leave the thanks and the praise for when I can post the prizes.

Toasty

yarr

Save your cheers to the prize presentation. Fran's chamber pot session is turning out into quite something  8)

Jimmy Olsen

Omedetou, Toasty!

It looks like my story is only average (3rd out of 5), but I'm happy to get a prize! ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

BlueSniper

Congratulations to our winner Toasty! Glad to be 2nd too, and I'm glad to have participated. Thanks, yarr, for getting me out of retirement.

yarr

The pleasure is mine  :)

One of the three prizes is all done nd ready, but I'll post em all at the same time when everything is ready.

I've posted the 2nd story contest, 2 month deadline.

yarr

Tiny peak on the completed 2nd prize, 1st and 3rd are stilll in the works  ;D

Toasty

So excited... it feels like I'm waiting for Christmas day!

DrBones

Well, the prizes look to be even better than what was originally promised.  Great for me because this is one request I really wanted to see. 

So the prizes are going to be a Selphie story, the Fran pot-overflowing animation, a Schizophrenia characters buddy dump (I assume that's what the preview pic. is), and B@W "Victorian lady on a chamber pot", do I have that right?

BTW Yarr, as much fun as I'm having anticipating these, I'm fine with your original idea of no one knowing the prizes or even the winner for the next contest, no matter how long it takes! ;D

yarr

Next contest will have an animation as 1st prize, this time #1 is a 6 panel comic. Otherwise you are correct.