Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Uhm, should I do more?

Started by Waru, April 08, 2009, 03:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waru

For those who've seen recently, I DID make a fic involving Sari Sumdac from Tansformers: Animated...

I have a slight urge to want to do more, but these probably won't be as near as "dark" as the first one I made (like I typed in the file, I only made it to one-up some troll making a shitty TF:A fic in Gurochan using Alita-1... ALITA-FREAKING-1!!! She's a robot! No excretory system!! Anyways, not many actually reviewed it, which kinda sucks). I have ideas ranging from Sari on the Dinobot's island, to just simply her using a toilet in the morning after a Shrimp Curry dinner. Technically, teenage Sari might be usable (seeing as she's techno-organic), but I don't want to jump ahead until the character returns in the series, so I can get a better feel of how she's changed, as a character...

OR.. alternatively... I was also poking around the idea of trying something with TF:A Blackarachnia (also techno-organic, from absorbing space spider DNA).

I dunno, Nyou-ers... should I try making another fic?

Waru out!
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

OrpheumZero

Hey, whatever floats your boat. The more stories the better. Heck, if you've got any digimon stories in mind, that'd be cool, knowing as how you're a big fan of the series.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Waru

Ya know, I don't think I'm going to bother with the TF:A fics... infact I might have this one deleted, since it's not really that great in the first place :-[

Dark stuff isn't my thing unless it's lovecraftian.

Digimon fics, on the other hand, I MIGHT take a crack at, since I suppose I know the flow of the show a bit better.
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Waru on April 09, 2009, 02:00:22 PM
Digimon fics, on the other hand, I MIGHT take a crack at, since I suppose I know the flow of the show a bit better.

*Hand reaches for a laser pistol like the ones in Fallout 3* And what's that supposed to mean? >:(

:kawaii: I'm pretty good with the series myself you know! :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Toasty

Orpheum, chill out! I'm pretty sure he meant he knows Digimon better than he knows Transformers.

...also, you don't want to lose any karma, do you?

...also, a laser pistol, seriously? Personally, I would take small guns over energy weapons any day.

Waru

Yeah, like what Toasty said. I was talking about myself understanding the show, not you. You do well with it.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Waru on April 11, 2009, 12:21:54 PM
Yeah, like what Toasty said. I was talking about myself understanding the show, not you. You do well with it.

*Puts the pistol away and suddenly appears cheerful* Alright, see ya later ;D

(Seriously though, that girl in Rivet City does a 180 when you ask her about the Diego guy, then is all cheerful when you say goodbye, weird.)

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story