Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Sakura series on the story site

Started by yarr, May 15, 2009, 05:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarr

So, me and Orpheum have managed so far 4 chapters of toilet molesting, and I've been thinking the series deserves a pic to go along.

I's like to hear what people would like to see in that pic, be it a scene from one of the chapters or something else entirely, like perhaps a pic that could do as the front page of a book containing Sakura's tales of huge dumps  8)

Orpheum, you got anything in mind for this brainchild of yours?

So, let the creativity flow!

Zee_phyro

How about when she was buddy dumping with Chun-Li? It would be great to see two amazing girls clogging the potty and the expression of their faces must be priceless!

Or maybe from when Sakura destroyed the toilet of the perverted janitor at her school?  ;)

Jimmy Olsen

If you want to do something a little artsy, you could have a 3-picture composition.  The pic on the left would be a bird's eye view of a toilet, the pic in the middle would be of Sakura with a mischievous grin, and the pic on the right would be a bird's eye view of the same toilet after it's been hopelessly clogged by Sakura.  Then somewhere would be the words "Sakura" and "The Queen of Clogs."  ^-^
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

If you're art pal is up for it, he could do a 6 panel or more mini comic that more or less sums up the story of "Choke on this!" That'd be cool, and here's how it could play out.

Panel 1: Sakura is holding her distended belly, a young proud woman pregnant with poo. :P

Panel 2: The pervert Toshi is caught spying on the buxom martial artist.

Panel 3: Poor Sakura slips and falls on her bouncy booty trying to chase the sleeze ball perv.

Panel 4: Our spunky little heroine finds the janitor's keys and plans to give him a 'present'. ;)

Panel 5: It's Armeggedon! No-wait, it's Sakura taking an epic dump... wait is that really different? ???

Panel 6: Toshi is reading the 'giftcard' left by Sakura, standing by a toilet utterly clogged by shit.

While not a final idea, it's certainly an excellent springboard if I do say so myself. If only Malachi were availible for requests, it'd be awesome to see him turn the whole series into a doujin.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

yarr

Actually, I believe Malachi does requests, he said so somewhere I recall.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: yarr on May 19, 2009, 04:39:11 AM
Actually, I believe Malachi does requests, he said so somewhere I recall.

Oh he did? That's cool. Once we finish the Sakura series, we should see if he be willing to turn it into a doujin.  :005: Just imagine, an entire book dedicated to Sakura's rump pumping out big cables.... *Nosebleed*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

I just did a revision to part 3, adding another 'remake' of the chapter. This should satisfy those fools who dared questioned my logic about Chun-Li and Sakura pooping together!

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

yarr

I'm still not satisfied!  >:(

The real reason is off course that I want to read much more about Chun Li and Sakura buddy dumping together 8)

OrpheumZero

Well you're on the internet, right? Then make a story about that yourself!  :P :P :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

DrBones

I'm glad you thought to rewrite this one more time Orpheum.  This is my favorite version so far.

Having them be a little more reluctant to enter in this arrangement and Sakura using the tub makes more sense.  I don't know if "realistic" is quite the word, but this is more believable to me and I can really get into it for the first time.  Still, the twin toilets idea is a wonderful mental image :004: and I'm glad you added the other versions as chapters instead of deleting the old ones.

Yarr, I'm all for more Chun Li and Sakura buddy dumping. ;D  I'd love to see them demolish a few stalls in a public restroom together and maybe even get Cammy involved. ;)         

OrpheumZero

Well the series hasn't really been entirely set in stone, so there's still plenty of room for more adventures with Sakura. Heck, if you can think of a good scenario for Cammy to come into play with, I'm all ears.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Maybe Cammy has been posted on guard duty to protect the restrooms of a public building from the toilet-destroyer who's been wreaking havoc around town.  Sakura happens to be there when her intestinal timebomb is about to hit zero, and is denied access to the restroom.  But Chun-Li is around to violently defend her friend's right to use the public convenience.

Okay, that's ridiculous, but it could be fun!  ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Nah, that'd be a bit too far fetched ( ^-^ <--- oblivious to the irony of that statement) but I'm sure we can come up with a good idea for Cammy's bouncy booty to enter the story, heck, maybe even just have her appear in a one-off chapter where we learn that a certain special agent doesn't need 'gadgets' to wreak havoc.  :P

I also feel that we should get Karin to appear somehow, given how she's supposed to be Sakura's rival. While I haven't gotten Super Street Fighter IV yet, I've seen pictures of Mokoto, and she seems like she could be a cute pooper.... ( ^-^ <---Again, forgetting the irony).

Hope Yar has been at least feeding ideas into the next installment of Sakura's odorous misadventures :-[

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Karin seems like she'd be a prude when it comes to bathroom issues.  I think you should write something playing off of that.

Of course my greatest dream is still to read about Sakura's colon defeating a bedpan.  ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on May 31, 2010, 12:13:47 AM
Of course my greatest dream is still to read about Sakura's colon defeating a bedpan.  ;D

Well as far as I can recall, Yar is supposed to be working on Sakura's epic battle at the hospital (more like toilet based terrorist strike,  :P)

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story