Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Idea for a Metal Gear Solid story

Started by Toasty, May 21, 2009, 08:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toasty

So, I just watched this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANAr5zIByvg

It's pretty funny, but it also made me think: what if this happened to Sniper Wolf?

I mean, its ridiculous to imagine something like this NOT happening. For anyone who's played Metal Gear Solid 1, you might remember hearing people talk about Sniper Wolf's amazing ability to stay in a sniping position for days on end as she waited for her target. She's gotta go sometime! Either she goes in the woods, uses some kind of container, or just goes "all natural" and makes in her pants.

I believe someone already suggested a story with Meryl taking a dump in her prison cell. This could be another really cool idea for an MGS story. I'm working on my Hermione one at the moment, so it could be awhile before I got around to writing a story about this. I figured I'd post the idea here in case anyone else wanted to take a crack at it first. Anyone unfamiliar with the universe or character can check this article for background details and pictures: http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Sniper_Wolf

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Toasty on May 21, 2009, 08:38:56 PM
So, I just watched this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANAr5zIByvg

It's pretty funny, but it also made me think: what if this happened to Sniper Wolf?

I mean, its ridiculous to imagine something like this NOT happening. For anyone who's played Metal Gear Solid 1, you might remember hearing people talk about Sniper Wolf's amazing ability to stay in a sniping position for days on end as she waited for her target. She's gotta go sometime! Either she goes in the woods, uses some kind of container, or just goes "all natural" and makes in her pants.

I believe someone already suggested a story with Meryl taking a dump in her prison cell. This could be another really cool idea for an MGS story. I'm working on my Hermione one at the moment, so it could be awhile before I got around to writing a story about this. I figured I'd post the idea here in case anyone else wanted to take a crack at it first. Anyone unfamiliar with the universe or character can check this article for background details and pictures: http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Sniper_Wolf

Certainly a neat idea. I mean, there's a lot of potential. Like a series of 'jobs' and how each one she deals with her 'other business' either before, during, or after a sniping op. I actually might be able to whip up something...

Oh yea, and !

:P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

livinginfinite

Well, I think it's an amazing idea. I don't know if it makes a difference to anyone, but I'll draw this if someone does a story where she goes in her pants.

Toasty

Oh hell yeah...now that livinginfinite is on board, somebody's gotta do this for sure.

zero7

OrpheumZero

As I said, I should be able to come up with something. Of course there's plently of 'alternative' versions that could be made (ala my Resident Evil 4 story). One could be ol' Wolf has an accident (well, she gives in while doing a mission or whatever), while another could have her taking a much needed dump after her first fight with Snake. Oh the ideas in my head sometimes... ;D
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Zee_phyro

Quote from: OrpheumZero on June 21, 2009, 10:21:01 PM
As I said, I should be able to come up with something. Of course there's plently of 'alternative' versions that could be made (ala my Resident Evil 4 story). One could be ol' Wolf has an accident (well, she gives in while doing a mission or whatever), while another could have her taking a much needed dump after her first fight with Snake. Oh the ideas in my head sometimes... ;D

It's always nice to see Orpheum getting high spirited like this  :)

livinginfinite

GUYS I DREW A PICTURE CHECK IT OUT

Well, I sure hope someone does a story now. ;D

Toasty

HELLZ YEAH A PICTURE!!

Seriously though, thanks for the picture. Now I really want to write this story, and if Orpheum writes one, then that just means all the more stories for you guys.

OrpheumZero

Wow, it even kinda looks like the art style used in the promotional materials, although a bit more 'defined' in terms of being able to see character detail, as opposed to the more sketchy look of the official art stuff.

Haven't gotten much thought out for a story, although I could always do a spin on the "Snake Tales" from MGS2 and make it like a series of loosely connected stories in which Wolf deals with her business. *Perhaps even a pee related one so Fallen will stop complaining of the lack of peeing stories  :P*

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

livinginfinite

Haha, now that you mention it, I think I'm gonna try another one and make it look even more like the official art.

Glad you like the picture Toasty. ;)

livinginfinite

Poor Sniper Wolf isn't housebroken! ;D

So uh, kind of off topic but if anyone's got some other ideas for me to draw I'd be interested to hear. I can't seem to think of anything interesting lately. About a year ago on Nyou2 I said I was going to do a Millia Rage picture...I'll do that next unless someone has a better idea.

Jimmy Olsen

I like this one better!  But that's partly because it's wetting instead of messing.  Is it done, or are you going to flesh out the rest of the body?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Thanks Jimmy! If I were going to do anything else to it, I'd probably clean up the eyes and define the hands. I tried a few times and screwed up though so I kind of gave up...

OrpheumZero

Well I'd certainly would enjoy a picture of Lady from Devil May Cry *in her DMC3 outfit* having some kind of potty troubles.  ;D Or even my lovely Yoshino from Digimon Savers. Just to name a few *from about a thousand... :P*

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story