* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Poopy pic story contest 2!

Started by yarr, July 31, 2009, 07:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarr

Round two, far.. eh, fight!  8)

Prizes this time around:

1 - A full color pic of one character with background, animated. Not animated as in flailing and break dancing, but in a stationary (Like, on the throne  ;D ) position, with things like face arm/hands animated.

Here is a good example: http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/forum/index.php?topic=228.0

There can be sounds, speech/thoughts etc. But as its an animation its better to use fairly short sentences. The "story/event" can be quite long though, as a lot can be achieved with some looping and photoshop alterations.

In addition, a story written by yours truly. I'll write anything except about that I listed as nono in the contest entry.

2 - black & white pic of 1 character with detailed background. Sounds/speech too of course.

3 - small black & white pic of 1 character with simple background. Sounds/speech too of course.

Rules:

- Submission before 00:00 your time zone October 7th 2009.

- The story must contain at least one scene of a female character taking a sizable gassy dump clogging/overfilling whatever toilet/object that is the unfortunate recipient of her ass's payload.

- In addition her large dump results in some sort of commotion/incident, like a large scale evacuation of the house/school/office/ship/whatever due to the gas/smell, bathroom being flooded from the unflushables, Others make an uproar over the mess made etc etc.
I added this to try to be at least one inch above just "girl poops alot" plotwise ;p

- The overall judgment is however passed by the storytelling's overall quality, not if the girl poops in a toilet, chamberpot or flowerpot, farts 14 or 40 times or drops two or twenty logs or causes the president to order defcon 4.

- I'll leave this pretty open in case someone wants to write "out of the usual norm" stuff, or in a more mature style.
That means stuff like sex, stuffing/overeating, masturbation, voyeur, domination and more is fine if it rocks your boat.
Heavy scat like eating/smearing and so forth makes me cringe tho.

- No pedophilia, underage, gore, excessive cruelty/violence, homosexuality (nothing against it, I just don't find it attractive) or rape/abuse please. If you're unsure if you're crossing a line just ask.

- Max 2 stories per participant.

- Submissions can be done either by preferably posting on the nyou2 fiction site, just state its for this contest somewhere easy to see, and add a link to this thread.

- If however you do not want to post your story publicly, it can be emailed to harr.de.har.har@gmail.com

- Anonymous submissions are fine, but there must be a available email to send possible prizes too.

-----------------------
The stories:

Micro - Relief for an idol http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=356

Orpheumzero - Aisha's big day out http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=360

DrBones - Recipe for Disaster http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=362

Toasty - Method acting http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=361

Destinys-Failure

Now I can do what I do best with this contest: Action scenes. I reckon I'm going to enjoy.

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

nyou2 fiction site?

nobody posts there anymore.(actually no one can either) you sure you don't mean somewhere else.

DrBones

Funny, I was just wondering today when this would start as the guidelines and prizes had mostly been given and all that was left was a formal green light.

Well I was going to start working on something else tonight, now I'm glad I didn't bother.  With most of my idea written in my head and two months to work, I may actually make this happen. ;D  I was joking before about knowing my prize.   Actually, I hate any kind of "competition", I'm just using this as a reason to finally get another story done and because I promised Yarr I would.

"In addition her large dump results in some sort of commotion/incident, like a large scale evacuation of the house/school/office/ship/whatever due to the gas/smell, bathroom being flooded from the unflushables, Others make an uproar over the mess made etc etc.
I added this to try to be at least one inch above just 'girl poops alot' plotwise ;p"

Ok, what I have planned fills that requirement as far as a "commotion", just don't expect a Melina level epic.  It'll be more like Yarr's early work.

yarr

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on July 31, 2009, 04:05:34 PM
Define "underage."

If you want to do a story with say Shinobu and/or Kaolla Su clog the can, go ahead. They're animated fictionally characters, but any younger then that could easily get creepy.

DrBones, I expect nothing else but(t) excellence from you and Mihoshi's ample rear end  ;D

So, looks like two confirmed contestants so far, room for more, there is  8)

OrpheumZero

Quote from: yarr on August 09, 2009, 02:29:36 PM

DrBones, I expect nothing else but(t) excellence from you and Mihoshi's ample rear end  ;D

Hey, don't forget I know how to treat my lovely Mihoshi.  8) I should be able to come up with something good for the contest, believe it!
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Nia

Define "underage."
If you want to do a story with say Shinobu and/or Kaolla Su clog the can, go ahead. They're animated fictionally characters, but any younger then that could easily get creepy.

actually that sounds like totally cool, I would definitely read something like that, but I guess most people here like their girls having huge loads to be like high school or older, and not a younger girl.

yarr

Quote from: OrpheumZero on August 09, 2009, 03:32:07 PMHey, don't forget I know how to treat my lovely Mihoshi.  8) I should be able to come up with something good for the contest, believe it!

So that's three contestants. Getting there, but still room for more!

Is that a hint that you too will do a Mihoshi story? Her large butt will be sore and the Masaki residence's plumbing will be sorry if both you and DrBones have a go at it   :)

BlueSniper

I've PMed you about whether or not I'll do this, but if you see this first: if I get the other one done by September (or if I hit such a huge wall that I decide that I need something to pull me away for a bit) then I'll be in, otherwise I probably won't do this. If I do, it won't be colossal either, so sorry to anyone who was expecting several chapters' worth.

Jimmy Olsen

Define "underage."

Thanks for the clarification.  I've played around with the idea of doing something like that, but so far I haven't come up with anything compelling.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Toasty

Personally, I would love to see a Shinobu story, as there are some good ones but we haven't had any new ones about her for a while, and none with pooping as far as I know.

Jimmy Olsen

Sometime in the next couple months (probably) I'll finish my Shinobu story.  But she doesn't poop in that.  I've thought about doing a shorter and less "plotty" story, but like I said I haven't really come up with anything. 

My ideas revolve around little Shinobu having a not-so-little bowel movement in one of the bathrooms at the Hinata Inn.  Since Keitaro does all the handywork around there, I assume he would have to unclog the toilets when they get clogged.  Anyway, my idea is that he tells Shinobu he wants to talk to her about something, and she keeps avoiding him because she's afraid it's about her clogging the toilet.  It actually has nothing to do with that whatsoever.

But I'm not really sure how to write a good story around that, which is why I haven't yet.  Also, right now I have an incomplete contest entry, an incomplete story for Dr. Bones to help me with, an incomplete story based on Poowrite's incomplete story, an incomplete rewrite of one of my stories from last year, my other incomplete Shinobu story, and I've committed to writing a chapter for one of Anime Lover's stories.  So now might be a bad time for me to start a new project.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I didn't quite catch that Bones was doing a Mihoshi story, though maybe I didn't read his posts right. But now that I think about it, it has been a while since I showed my lovely Aisha a good time.... ;)
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

yarr

Double Mihoshi feature is not a bad thing, and neither is Aisha  ;D

And like I told Bluesniper about his ongoing epic; if you want to submit the next Sakura part as your contest entry nothing says you can't.

A hefty clog is pretty much guaranteed there, just need to add some commotion resulting from her pooping instead of her slipping quietly away from ground zero.

I think you got a luxury problem regarding what candidate to use, all of them will undoubtedly do a good job  ;)