Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Toilet Stool

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 18, 2009, 01:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freakboy

Just to let everyone know....i`m creating a website similar to toiletstool.com...except that i`ll be allowing the posting of personal info.....even so, adult content, if any, must be limited, though i`ll allow bolder posts than toiletstool would. I`ll let everyone know when my website is ready.

Duce

Quote from: Freakboy on November 06, 2009, 04:37:13 AM
Just to let everyone know....i`m creating a website similar to toiletstool.com...except that i`ll be allowing the posting of personal info.....even so, adult content, if any, must be limited, though i`ll allow bolder posts than toiletstool would. I`ll let everyone know when my website is ready.

That reminds me I used to have a site like toiletstool, where I ran a toilet survey. maybe I should try putting the survey back up somewhere.

also if you need some help on your site, I might be able to help some

OrpheumZero

I remember there was one site, Teen Potty or whatever, that was pretty much like Toiletstool, and it allowed for sharing of info and even posters to add IMs and other contact stuff. Then there was a similar site on bravenet. Shame though that both just never really took off. Hopefully this new site will do good. If I may suggest, make a teen safe board, and an adult one. That way more people might be persuaded to join in. And I bet Duce wouldn't mind having the site get some exposure/advertising here, at least to help it get attention. Wetset and Extremeboards would also be good places to get the name out there as well.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Freakboy

here is my new website;

http://bathroomhabits.webs.com/

So...everyone, post your stories, and tell others about it.

Quagmire

Photo gallery, you say...? :kawaii:  Could this be a reliable replacement for the "here today, gone tomorrow, back maybe day after tomorrow for a bit" AnonIB for real-life pix????

Any guidelines, apart from the no-brainer of no underage stuff?

OrpheumZero

As far as I can, there's no limit whatsoever aside from obvious things like no pedo shit and not being mean to others. I believe there's even an option to post movies! 8)
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Quagmire

:'( I think we broke it....says the bandwidth is used up for the month!  >:(

OrpheumZero

That sucks. Hopefully the mod there will get things rolling again soon. Shame though, it was starting to really pick up steam even only after a few days. Granted it was giving me trouble the last couple of days, but I guess that was the bandwidth starting to run out.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Quagmire

Well, good news is site is back!  ;D
Bad news is that 99.9% of new pic content is scat... :'(

Jimmy Olsen

Post a bulletin or something if some good peeing ever shows up.  ^-^
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute