News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Democratic poo poll!

Started by yarr, January 07, 2010, 04:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wich girl do you want to see taking a dump?

Hinata from Naruto
10 (35.7%)
Seras Victoria from Hellsing
1 (3.6%)
Nico robin from One piece
2 (7.1%)
Videl from DBZ
1 (3.6%)
Mai Shiranui (boing) from king of fighters
3 (10.7%)
Sakura from Naruto
3 (10.7%)
Samus Aran from Metroid
2 (7.1%)
Nami fron one piece
0 (0%)
Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo
1 (3.6%)
Usagi from sailor moon
5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: January 21, 2010, 04:29:55 AM

yarr

I'm a supporter of democracy!  8)

So, the girl of these 10 candidates with the most votes, will be the winner of one (1) pooping session on the toilet or elsewhere, displayed through s2x's art sometime after the poll.

this will be a simple picture, no comic. Feel free to support your candidate with scenarios though.

Jimmy Olsen

Usagi on the pot in her school uniform would be nice.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

i'm torn between Sakura and Hinata >_<
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

DrBones

How can you ask a man to make a choice like that?! >:(  It's like making a mother decide between her children. ;)

I had thought I would vote for someone who has never had a really good potty pic., but Usagi in her normal uniform dropping a huge stinky load in the school girls room sounds great too! :kawaii:  I'd also love to see Sakura or Hinata in that little bathroom with the half wood paneled walls that Naruto uses in one of the first episodes (like it should have been!)  If it's just one panel you can spring for a little background detail, right Yarr? ;)

Seras would look great on an antique Victorian era loo with an elevated water tank and square polished wood seat like I imagined in the story I still plan to write some day. :-[

Videl and Ryoko have always been special to me, and I hear someone put stories with them up here you can use for inspiration... ;) ;D

yarr

Looks like Usagi in the lead so far, a bit unexpected  :o

I guess her noticeable appetite has risen the couriosity of what might take place when her ass and a toilet meet  8)

Jimmy Olsen

Usagi eats tons, isn't athletic, isn't growing noticably, but retains her fine figure.  The only explanation is that she poops out the excess mass.  ;)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Tough choice. But I've been dying to see something of Seres for ages, as there's never much good art of her.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Just out of curiosity, who is Mai Shiranui and what is "King of Fighters?"  All the others are famous characters, but I've never even heard of this one.  ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Quagmire

Ah, a young'un! ;)

(or maybe someone that wasn't into video games much 10 or so years ago...)

I never played the game myself, but I read about assorted entries in GamePro back in the day.  It was a fighting game series on some oooold systems (not like 8-bit NES old, but old).

One reason I didn't vote for her even though I knew who she was - I've SEEN a rather good pic of her on the toilet...

And while typing this I've been searching, here it be: http://thelexhex.deviantart.com/art/Potty-Break-69747256

Jimmy Olsen

Hey, I know that picture!  Here it is without the watermark: http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/FloydPinkerton/NoWatermark.jpg

Anyway, I remember "Street Fighter II," "Eternal Champions," "Virtua-Fighter," "ClayFighter," the "Mortal Kombat" games, and probably other '90s fighting games if I really thought about it, but "King of Fighters" completely passed me by.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

Yea, Mai is probably the most less known of the alternatives. Doesn't mean she's the worst choice though  :)

Btw, you can change your vote til the poll closes, as I see someone already have.

Jimmy Olsen

Wow, sudden landslide for Usagi!  :o

Hmmm, "sudden landslide" might be what happens when her rear hits the porcelain.  ;)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

Yea, seems Usagi got this one bagged. But it aint over til its over  ;D

I got some floating ideas, but if anyone got some nice scenarios for Usagi's smelly session, spit it.

DrBones

Thanks Jimmy.  I've had that Mai pic. for years but never saw a "clean" version of it. ;) 

I could be wrong, but for some reason I'm thinking KoF was on the NeoGeo.  Like Quagmire, I never actually played it, (I always really sucked at fighting games :-[) but I read four or five different gaming magazines every month back in the 90's (I think I still have most of them in the attic).             

"Usagi eats tons, isn't athletic, isn't growing noticably, but retains her fine figure."

Except for her butt, as you kindly pointed out in a recent story.  Given Yarr and S2X's history, I think they just may be able to account for that.;D

As for the poll, I'm surprised how huge a lead Usagi has considering all the good work of her that already exists.  There's Micro's old one of her on the can in pink pajamas, his whole manga with her taking a huge dump in the woods, plus the recent squat toilet shot found just before the image board died.  Not that I have a problem with more pics. of her, I'm just surprised how few people chose to see something totally new and unique when given the chance.  No offence. ^-^ 

The same thing goes for Sakura, personally, I'd prefer to let Hinata have her time in the spotlight (and on the potty.)

Videl hasn't gotten a single vote?!  #%^&**((! ??? >:( :'(

I'm waiting to cast mine until the last minuet in case I need to break a tie (or just throw poor Videl a bone). ;)

And if you still can't get enough Usagi toilet shots, I have this:

http://tori-the-bombchu.deviantart.com/art/It-s-Sailor-Moon-on-the-loo-21818766

The guys page hasn't been updated in years and the actual image file is corrupted so you can't save it, otherwise I would have shared this years ago.  Between the half-finished magazine and her expression, I somehow doubt she's peeing. ;)

I'll put up any scenarios that come to mind when the winner is announced, whoever she may be... 

Jimmy Olsen

You're right, there are a lot of pics of Usagi compared to girls like Hinata.  But she is my favorite of the girls given, so I voted for her.  Most of the pictures I've seen of Usagi show her squatting, so I'd like to see her on a Western-style toilet instead.  And yeah, the episodes that show her in a swimsuit reveal an ample bottom (particularly when compared to the other girls, since the drawing style thins everybody out).  Of course the fanart tends to exaggerate this feature...

I maybe should have mentioned that that Mai pic isn't "official."  I just painted the watermark out in Photoshop.

"King of Fighters" was NeoGeo.  That explains why I never played it.  You'd think I'd have noticed it if it was promoted so much, but maybe I just forgot.  It has been like 15 years.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute