Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Kiss x Sis

Started by Toasty, November 27, 2010, 12:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toasty

I don't know if anyone here has heard of the manga Kiss x Sis, but it's about a guy and his twin (step)sisters who have the hots for him and all the perverted wackiness they get up to. Very ecchi.

But, aside from being a really hot and funny manga, there are also two really fantastic pee scenes, in chapters 8 and 24. They're not just throwaway gags like you see in a lot of manga either, they're long, detailed, an rather erotic. In fact, it's starting to seem like the main character has something of a pee-fetish (which means, by extension, that the author probably does too). If that's the case, then it's highly likely that there might be some more of these scenes in the future. I'll make sure to post them here if I find any.

Just a fair warning, you should probably steer clear of these if you don't like masturbation, lesbian makeouts, or...uh...well, if you're Jimmy, basically.  :P No offense, Jimmy. (Also, they're not blood related, so it barely even counts as incest)

First scene (toilet pee + wiping, starts at page 30): http://www.mangareader.net/464-28704-54/kissxsis/chapter-7.html

Second scene (desperation/wetting): http://www.mangareader.net/464-37753-16/kissxsis/chapter-24.html

Jimmy Olsen

Word of mouth tells me there's some pee content in the anime series, too.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Toasty

New scene to report in chapter 43! This time it's fear wetting, too. Man, this series has everything. I love it!

RAO

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on November 27, 2010, 12:47:55 AM
Word of mouth tells me there's some pee content in the anime series, too.

This is true.  Episode 5 and 8 Mikuni has pee scenes.  In Episode 2 OAV, Riko has a pee scene, as well as Ako in a fantasy.  No parts shown, just the stream.  One of Mikuni's includes panty wetting.  Riko's scene in OVA also has Keita assisting her wipe.

OrpheumZero

Actually watched a few episodes of the OVA and anime (since they did like two or three things already), including the one with the girl peeing all over the boy's back and the other with him catching her at a festival. Seriously, this series pushes the envelope for fetish ecchi. Hell, if it could, it'd probably involve softcore scat/efro if it could. Of course, it'd be interesting to see the two sisters somehow working peeing and pooping into their schemes of attracting the step-brother (maybe they think he has the fetish and put on shows for him  ;))
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

OrpheumZero

http://www.gogoanime.com/kiss-x-sis-episode-2

It's Pissmas- I mean Christmas time!

Though this OVA probably came out a long while ago, this is just a goldmine for anyone with a toilet fetish.

The two sisters take the brother to one of those hotel/clubs for christmas, both dressed in santa girl outfits. They all get drunk off something called Oolong (not the tea), and both sisters have to pee. One crawls her way to the bathroom (and does it offscreen, unfortunately), while the other one forces the brother to carry her to the bathroom (all the while she talks about almost peeing her panties, even thinking of doing it on purpose even). He winds up staying in the stall and overhearing it (and the "stream" is shown, though the other bits are shadowed out). Overall, it's amazing. This series really has a nice amount of toilet/peeing stuff.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Perhaps I should try to think of some challenges for this. This series really does have potential for some stories.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Duce

yeah, it does indeed got some pretty good potential!