* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest XVII Rules

Started by Duce, January 15, 2011, 03:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

Theme: Egg-laying/Oviposition

Deadline: Feb. 28

How to enter: Just submit you story under the "Story Contest XVII" AND in any other categories it belongs in.

Quote from: Anime Lover on November 01, 2010, 03:03:42 AM
Theme: Egg-laying/Oviposition

Description: A fic where instead of the girl being desperate to pee, (though it can be added if wanted), she has to lay an egg or eggs, the girl can be aware that she lays eggs or not; maybe she has a schedule of when she lays and gets the times/days mixed up and ends up having to lay in a public place, or maybe the whole process of laying an egg is alien to her and she's caught in a less than ideal situation. OR, an unlucky girl is the victim of an Oviposition and as a result, is forced to lay an egg ether alone somewhere or in public.

The reason I suggests this theme is because of the desperation aspect that egg-laying has, I actually wonder why it took me so long to present this, as anyone who's read my popular girl series knows, there's just as much potential to egg-laying desperation to pee and poop desperation, and it would be interesting to see how people here would approach this alternate form of desperation

Jimmy Olsen

One month to go.  Somebody, please enter this!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

I was actually considering entering this, being my own suggestion, I feel kinda obligated to do something, I thought maybe just have it be a chapter in my popular girl series, but, since hardly anyone here has been following that series, I settled on an original one-shot thing with a pair of female mages-in-training, something like a modern day harry potter, hmm, but HP is set in modern day I think... well, harry potter-ish.
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Anime Lover on January 29, 2011, 03:21:54 PM
I was actually considering entering this, being my own suggestion, I feel kinda obligated to do something, I thought maybe just have it be a chapter in my popular girl series, but, since hardly anyone here has been following that series, I settled on an original one-shot thing with a pair of female mages-in-training, something like a modern day harry potter, hmm, but HP is set in modern day I think... well, harry potter-ish.

*Wheels Egoraptor up to a mic*

Yo, just use Harry Potter motherfucker!

*Kicks him off stage*  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

but I don't wanna! :p
I'm not very knowledgeable about HP anyway, it would be easier for me to just do a story about two teen mages-in-training

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Anime Lover on January 29, 2011, 03:21:54 PM
...I settled on an original one-shot thing with a pair of female mages-in-training, something like a modern day harry potter, hmm, but HP is set in modern day I think... well, harry potter-ish.

Sounds promising!   I've also written a fic that was described as modern day Harry Potter.  I look forward to reading your entry (unless it includes self-stimulation or heavy yuri content).
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

the way it's currently planned, there's no yuri or masturbation in it, if I get around to doing it, the tags would be: rape, oviposition, egg-laying

Anime Lover

just to let you guys know, I've started working on my entree for the contest

Jimmy Olsen

Are you also working on the main course?  ;)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

I hope others are going to enter the contest, I'm nearly done with my fic.
It turned out to be a LOT longer than I originally thought it would be, currently 23 pages long >_<
At least it's not some rushed together entry ^_^

Jimmy Olsen

23 pages?!?  How many words is that?  ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

Anime Lover

well my entry is posted now, I hope it's length doesn't turn people away >_<

Jimmy Olsen

I'm glad to see it done, although I haven't made it to the end yet.

Just a suggestion, you might want to break it up into chapters.  Most people are probably going to want to read this in several sittings, and chapters make it so you don't lose your place so easily.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

i actually thought about splitting it into two chapters, but decided against it since it was part of the contest, it it was a non-contest fic, I probably would've split it in two