News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

I apologize, but I could no longer fight the urge...

Started by SolidSonicTH, February 18, 2011, 07:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

Quote from: A Rat on May 08, 2011, 03:11:17 AM
I'm far from being the most active user here, but I have utilized my modest drawing abilities to create this image.

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee288/pineapple_0370/SCAT/?action=view&current=scan0014.jpg

Not half bad. It's definitely pretty flat and the face seem a little mixed up, but it was still pretty neat.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

A Rat

Yes sir, it indeed is. The new season pretty much reinvigorated me as a fan of Total Drama. And she happens to be my favorite too.

solomance

Quote from: A Rat on May 08, 2011, 09:36:48 PM
Yes sir, it indeed is. The new season pretty much reinvigorated me as a fan of Total Drama. And she happens to be my favorite too.

I liked the details on her lowered panties below her knees. There seems to be a lack of design when it comes to panties in these kinds of pictures for some odd reason.

And yep, Dawn is getting a lot of attention in general by the fandom.

We could also hope that the new season features a female toilet scene or two. I think there's only one female toilet scene so far in the entire series, which I still find odd.

nkay7

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I find your art vaguely reminiscent of cubism.

A Rat

I'm grateful for such a vivacious response. Ironically, this was my first foray into side drawings of such scenes.

A Rat

As a sequel to my earlier work, I have posted this image. I have added in details and the girl is definitely Dawn, if there was any suspicion earlier it has now vanquished.

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee288/pineapple_0370/SCAT/?action=view&current=scan0015.jpg

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

A Rat

A Rat

Harry-Topper

That's great stuff.

I'd like to see more TDI girls sitting on toilets, please.

A Rat

Yes, I'm a fan of the series and Soul Calibur. Personally, I prefer my ladies to drop their loads in novel places, and having a mass pooping sleepover is certainly up that alley. I would wager my dignity to attend one of those.

A Rat