* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Status Report

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 05, 2007, 04:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

livinginfinite

stop breaking your computer

Jimmy Olsen

This time it was a power surge.  I guess I have bad luck.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

The corrected version of my joint fic with Orpheum is now uploaded.  ;D

In case you're wondering, he wrote most of the first half, while most of what happens after Chisa and Sarah part company was written by me.  I also wrote the dream sequence, although you probably didn't need me to tell you that.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I just felt like compiling a list of my major fics, ranked by length.

1. Cylinder - 12,800 words (6 chapters)
2. Deadline - 11,500 words (cowritten by Orpheum)
3. What a Lousy Day for an Exorcism - 8,800 words (3 chapters)
4. Re: Ghost Experience - 8,100 words
5. Never Let Kara Drive - 6,900 words (5 chapters)
6. The Princess and the Pee - 6,800 words
7. The Lights Go Down - 6,500 words
8. Time - 6,200 words (8 chapters)
9. Urina - 6,100 words
10. Tazarel and the Giantess - 5,800 words
11. May 30, 2004 - 5,100 words
12. The Island of Moans - 3,300 words
13. By the Forest's Edge - 3,000 words
14. The Frozen Prison - 2,900 words
15. The Dirty Deal - 2,500 words
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Don't you even fucking think of skipping the rest of Witch Hunter Robin, that was an awesome series!  ;D
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Well that's one show decided on.  :)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I started a new Interactive Story called "Alien Toilet."  It lets you design a bathroom for an alien race with a different body and culture than ours.  The aliens can be anything you can imagine.  Centipedes, kangaroos, starfish on stilts, H. P. Lovecraft-style monstrosities, or Star Trek-style aliens that are human except for the details.  Then you make the girl I introduced pee and maybe poop in the bathroom you've designed.  Or try to, at least.  She could lose contol before she figures out how to use the wacky toilet.  Or she could mistake a sink or a hand dryer or a decorative sculpture for a toilet with hilarious results.  You decide!  You also get to choose what she wears.

Besides this, I added new paths to some of the other stories.  Check it out!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

smittyjenson

Totally Toilet!

Written by smittyjenson

WRITER'S NOTE: I hope this story inspires any artists to illustrate this scene...please? As you all know, I've always wanted to see all three TS girls sitting on toilets.

BEVERLY HILLS MALL - 2:13 PM
Sam, Clover and Alex had eaten a big spicy lunch. They were walking down the mall, when Sam felt her belly.
"You OK, Sam?" asked Clover.
"Yeah, Clover," said Sam, "I just have to use the bathroom."
Clover and Alex both held their bellies. "Me too!" the said in unison.

All three girls trouped to the female restroom. The girls walked into three stalls and shut the doors behind them. Clover unbuttoned her faded and patched jeans, pulled them with her aqua blue boyshort panties down her legs to her ankles and sat down on the toilet. Sam unbuttoned her dark blue jeans, pulled them down her legs to her feet, pulled her brief panties down halfway between her knees and ankles and sat on the toilet. Alex unbuttoned her jean shorts, pulled them and her thong down to her knees and sat down on the toilet.
Clover had a fashion magazine with her, and she flickered to the page with the lingerie article. During her reading, her poop seeped out from her butt and into the toilet. Sam had a thick textbook with her, and she read a few pages while she squeezed out her chocolate fundae. Alex was beating her high-score on Tetris, while she went Number 2.
Alex was finishing herself up when suddenly, there was no toilet paper left the the vender next to her.
"Um...Sam? Clover?" she asked, "I'm out of toilet paper and I was wondering you had some."
Clover stopped reading and checked the next to her. "I'm out of toilet paper, too!" she shrieked.
Sam checked hers too. "You're right; WE'RE all out of toilet paper!"
Sam was right: she, Clover and Alex were trapped in the bathroom with no toilet paper.

A little later, the janitor came in.
"Is anybody in here?" he asked.
"YES!" crowed Alex, "but PLEASE don't go! We're out of toilet paper!"
Sam and Clover felt a little embarrassed by Alex's cry for help, but they said nothing.
The janitor was a neighborly sort and he tossed three TP rolls to the girls in their stalls. The girls happily tore some squares off, wiped their butts until they were clean, pulled their underwear and pants back up, flushed and left the stalls smiling. They all thanked the janitor, washed their hands and left the bathroom.

The janitor removed his mask...it was Tim Scam! He removed what appeared cameras from the toilets with an evil grin.
"They don't know what's coming to them," Tim smiled wickedly.

THE END...?

There: what do you think of my story? I'm looking forward to see anyone draw all three spy girls on the can!

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Bacchus

I think that was supposed to be posted somewhere else. At least I saw it somewhere else XD

By the way, Jimmy, I do like the idea of the alien toilet thing, but what doesn't set right to me is to continue the story you wrote... I know doing otherwise would kind of kill the point of the 'select your pooptastic adventure' kind of thing the interactive stories have going on, but would it be OK if I made an different story from scratch, but with the same concept? Would it be considered a sequitur of yours? The reason I want to do this is because most stories here are written anime-style (if thats even possible), with elements similar to those seen in anime, and I think is what people might expect, while I want to do something more driven by comedy (of sorts), more occidental if you wish, and thus, doing something entirely different would mess up the story less than actually following it... What should I do???

Jimmy Olsen

A new and different alien toilet story would be great!  Go ahead!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Bacchus

Well, I tried to write it, but the result is unsettling and terrible. Maybe one day, when I learn some more english, I'll try again.

Jimmy Olsen

I'd like to encourage you to post it anyway.  We're not judgmental, here.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

New story posted.  The lack of new material here has been frustrating me, so I wrote a quick and easy accident fic.  Once again, I wrote it from the girl's point of view.  Hope you like it.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I posted the first chapter of a new original fic.  It's called "Sister Golden Hair," although I don't really like that title and will probably change it, so I'm open to any suggestions for what it should be called.  I also might consider your suggestions for what should happen next.

Anyway, read it now!  ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute