* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Status Report

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 05, 2007, 04:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JManime

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on February 04, 2010, 01:32:58 PM
Quote from: yarr on February 04, 2010, 11:53:50 AM
Am I getting it right you're rewriting your lost epic?

That's the plan.
And somewhere an angel got their wings  :kawaii:, but in all seriousness that sounds great

Jimmy Olsen

I once again have my own laptop, and the Internet connection is good.  I have many tasks ahead of me.  I don't know when I'll get around to each one, but I will say that I have plans.  The biggest dump in history is going to be chronicled, Sailor Moon is going to be humiliated once more, and a girl from another anime will be dealt with in her own way.  I also have other, more tenuous plans.  Watch this space.

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

One idea I've been playing with in my head comes from Majora 4's latest challenge: The formally-attired woman who feels the urge to defecate while having a romantic dinner with her sweetheart.  My idea is that she's returning to her hometown after a few years away at college or something, and hopes to capture the attention of her old flame.  She even spends weeks living on nothing but small morsels of health food in order to slim herself down and look her best.  But when she sees the guy, he barely even notices she's there.  He does say he'll call her and they'll have coffee or something, but then she never hears from him.

Our heroine is depressed, and consoles herself with mounds of junk food.  The next day, when she has a tummyache to match her heartache, she finally gets a call from the guy.  He wants to take her out after all, tomorrow night.  To make up for cancelling the last date, he'll bump the date up a notch and take her to a fancy restaurant.  Our girl is too flattered to refuse or postpone the date, but the next morning she still feels lousy, because her body still hasn't dumped any of the garbage she put inside it the night before last.  In desperation, she downs an elephant's dose of laxatives.  But her plumbing is still jammed up at the time of the date, so she stuffs her bloated belly into the dress she bought and tries to put on a ladylike face for her date.  Cue inevitable awkwardness and abdominal pain.

How does this plot sound?  Any suggestions?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I posted two extentions of Orpheum's interactive Sailor Moon story.  They're a revised version of the battle that would have formed the climax of my old unfinished fic.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Great stuff. Hopefully you'll do some more paths again. The Sailor Moon one was pretty good. But which story do you mean it's picking up from?
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Long ago, when I was really into Sailor Moon, I started writing a fic called "The Sailor Moon Appreciation Society."  I posted part of it under the title "The Long Walk Home."  But I never finished it, and now I'm not into Sailor Moon that much anymore and have forgotten a lot about the characters, premise, and formula.  So what I've done now is take the bare-bones battle and pooping scene I wrote and flesh it out to fit the interactive thread.  Does that make sense?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I'd like to take a moment to share a real-life tidbit.  I love writing stories describing the forceful torrents of pee emitted from female characters, and as of last night I no longer believe any of these stories are unrealistic in that respect. 

I was at a party at the house of this married couple I know.  There was drinking, fun, etc.  Anyway, the walls are thin, and I've noticed that you can hear people peeing (almost always the guys, who are much louder) if you're within a few yards of the bathroom.  Well, last night I was down the hall and half a room away from the bathroom, and heard someone peeing louder than ever before.  It was like as loud as when the sink runs, but it was unmistakably the sound of a a stream of urine flowing into the toilet bowl.  When it was done and I'd heard the toilet flush and the sink run, the person who walks out is this young woman I sort of know.  She's a pretty small chick, too.  What makes this even more amazing is that I'd noticed her spending time in the bathroom less than half an hour before, although I don't know for sure if she peed then.

I just thought I'd tell that little story, since it's Nyou-related, and it was fun and educational for me.  ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

bubbatub78

Thanks for sharing Jimmy.  I, too, love the sound of a woman taking a pee so forceful it sounds as if it could put out a fire, particularly if it goes on as long (or even longer) than a normal pee.  All of my works involve ladies taking outrageous pees, and though obviously the times are exaggerated, I do not believe they are as far from unbelievable as most might think.  Just as it is possible for characteristics such as height and breast size to vary considerably, why not bladder size and strength of pee stream? I love sifting through blog entries, finding tales of women just like the one you heard, or on rare wonderful occasions, a first person account of how long/hard she pees. 

Jimmy Olsen

I posted another Usagi path.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

DrBones

I like the new path, it's pretty much how I was expecting (wishing) the original story to end.  I would have loved to have her on the potty in her Sailor Moon costume, but I see how you wanted to tie it in with the other path (I watched those transformation sequences hundreds of times and that never occurred to me ;D).

The ending made me laugh.  There was a mini conic on DevintART at one point that had a monster laughing at her when she showed up to a fight like that.

When I read the descriptions of Usagi in this, I imagine the manga rather than the anime, even though I've only ever seen a few shots from it. :) 

Jimmy Olsen

Glad you weren't disappointed! ;D I'm not sure why it would make you think of the manga, though.  I've only read a smidgeon of it, so I doubt my paths and stories are inspired by it at all.

I saw the Deviantart picture, and it gave me the idea.  ^-^
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

DrBones

"I saw the Deviantart picture, and it gave me the idea."

I was wondering about that. ;)

OrpheumZero

Would certainly like a link to this picture you speak of.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

My new computer just died and had to be sent away for repairs.  My files should be fine, but I have no idea when I can be back here on a long-term basis.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute