Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Caption contest

Started by yarr, October 02, 2011, 02:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

[smg id=7339 type=preview]

In the name of uggggghhhhhh M-MOON, I will punish this poo!
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

OrpheumZero

[smg id=6784 type=preview]

:-[ Renton.... Why are your pants tenting out? Did the kids play another prank on you?.... And why is Holland running this way with an angry look on his face?
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

[smg id=7260 type=preview]

1st panel: Why did you want to watch me peeing again for?

2nd panel: Why you ask?.... it's simple-

3rd panel: FOR SCIENCE!

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

paragon

[smg id=5940 type=preview]

"Uu...there goes my last clean change for the day..."
"I knew I shouldn't have had a large meal before the commute home."
"Oh no...it's full and I'm not even halfway to a proper toilet yet!"
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail

paragon

[smg id=7346 type=preview]

"Nn...I'm gonna blow! Sorry, but there's no way the toilet's gonna hold all this!"
Project List:
White Diaper, Black Mail

Jimmy Olsen

[smg id=7332 type=preview]

"This skirt totally hides my diaper...right?"
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

[smg id=5289 type=preview]

"Aaahh yes!  That was a dump that needed to be taken."
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

paragon

[smg id=7348 type=preview]

"Oh, don't mind me, it's just a little thing I need to do before we get started."
Project List:
White Diaper, Black Mail

paragon

[smg id=1816 type=preview]

"Oh no! At this rate, I'll never attend the royal ball in big girl panties!"
Project List:
White Diaper, Black Mail

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: paragon on October 18, 2012, 01:52:22 AM
[smg id=7346 type=preview]

"Nn...I'm gonna blow! Sorry, but there's no way the toilet's gonna hold all this!"

This makes me think of a story idea.  Some poor girl is going to be punished if she clogs the toilet one more time.  When she feels a giant one coming on, she believes her only choice is to put on an adult diaper and use that.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

[smg id=7331 type=preview]

"I've proven that I'm not one of the repli-bots...so...why are you still standing there?"
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

paragon

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 22, 2012, 12:36:47 AM
{pic of straining girl in diaper goes here because I don't wanna spam the thread with the same image}

This makes me think of a story idea.  Some poor girl is going to be punished if she clogs the toilet one more time.  When she feels a giant one coming on, she believes her only choice is to put on an adult diaper and use that.

I could be able to write that. Punished by who? Mother, teacher, roommate, anyone in particular?
Project List:
White Diaper, Black Mail

Jimmy Olsen

I don't know.  It's up to you!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

EnragedFilia

Quote from: paragon on October 22, 2012, 11:27:41 AM
Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 22, 2012, 12:36:47 AM
{pic of straining girl in diaper goes here because I don't wanna spam the thread with the same image}

I could be able to write that. Punished by who? Mother, teacher, roommate, anyone in particular?
Consider my creativity stimulated! Here's a few thoughts/suggestions.

A bratty rich girl (in an old-fashioned but otherwise realistic setting) has been doing everything she can to get on her governess's (a combination nanny/tutor) nerves. The woman is always strict and highly fastidious, and one day the girl discovers a perfect way to get that "nasty old bat" (she's really 26, but considered "over the hill" because she's still single) worked up: she happens to take a really big dump that clogs the house's only toilet, then deflects the governess's anger by sweetly apologizing for having "done something so unladylike". After it happens two more times, with similarly enjoyable results, she decides to escalate matters by timing her toilet-busting load for right before the governess's own (very regularly) scheduled bowel movement. It works perfectly: governess knocks on the bathroom door just as the girl's huge dump starts coming out, and when she's done the woman is trapped between her disgust at the sight of the poop-filled toilet and her body's own desperation. Afterwards, she scolds the girl (with comical difficulty in describing the problem without using "dirty" words) and declares that the next time that toilet is clogged, there will be consequences. The girl, already hatching a plan, sweetly promises to "do whatever it takes" to avoid that. Then she saves up the biggest dump yet, borrows a diaper from her little sibling/cousin/friend's cousin/whatever, and waits for the perfect opportunity (I'm thinking standing up with governess sitting behind her somehow... maybe a music or singing lesson? Or maybe while she's cleaning a chalkboard, or writing something over and over on a chalkboard as a form of punishment?) Governess sees the slowly descending diaper peeking from beneath the girl's skirts and starts sputtering incoherently. Girl points out that this is exactly what she wanted and hopes it isn't too hard to clean up.

As you can see, I sometimes like to come up with overly complex plot outlines of otherwise simple ideas.

Toasty

Quote from: EnragedFilia on October 22, 2012, 10:22:43 PM
As you can see, I sometimes like to come up with overly complex awesome plot outlines of otherwise simple fantastic ideas.

Fixed.