Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Man, I love Fallout 3

Started by Quagmire, January 21, 2012, 05:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quagmire

And not just for site-related stuff either, I just find it super fun and addictive.  :)

But AS it relates to our shared interests?  This is about as far away from Mario 64 as you can get - IE, no "there's 100 rooms in the castle and NO friggin' bathroom?"   ??? Nope, bathrooms abound in the Wasteland, in various states of repair, cleanliness, and privacy.

From what I've played so far, looks like the folks in Rivet City have it the worst off, a whole ship-city full of people with only one small "head" with no privacy at all.  And best watch out above you if traveling under the Arefu area, as they have twin door-less outhouses that apparently empty out under the overpass the settlement is built on.

While player interaction with the actual toilets is limited to pulling a Duke Nukem and drinking out of them for health, you can actually sit in the outhouses.  The only place I've noticed NPCs sitting in them is in The Republic of Dave, the kids sometimes will.

And oh yeah, the girl's embarrassed and the guy's angry telling of the side effect of Nuka Cola Quantum - "MY PISS GLOWED FOR A WEEK!" in the latter!

Mmm...lots of potential for fic and pics in the FO3 universe, if I was worth a damn at either.

Quagmire