* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Anime Lover's fiction status report

Started by Anime Lover, March 22, 2008, 01:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anime Lover

completed another fic, this time a request from the challenge section,

'Pushing and Sitting' from mann

I've answered that challenge with a Lucky Star fic titled 'Pushing and Sitting', with the unfortunate 'victim' being Tsukasa Hiiragi.

[LOLI (NYMPH)] [SCAT]

Tsukasa has a bad, embarrassing day at school...

http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=449&warning=3&action=viewstory
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Jimmy Olsen

Read it, liked it, reviewed it.  Thanks for posting something without yuri or masturbation.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

Two New chapters added to The Popular Girl N

N 31 - (ANIME) LOLI (NYMPH), POSSIBLE DISTURBING IMAGERY
Curiosity killed the cat...

N 32 - (ANIME) LOLI (CLASSIC & NYMPH), YURI, ORGY, TENTACLE
As the season changes to winter, there are plenty of activities that one can do to warm the body, some more fun and pleasurable than others...

also, I'd like to know, is anyone actually reading this series? I know this is a pee and scat-centric fic site and this series doesn't have much of that (only one chapter that actually focus' on it), but the story has over 400 views and only one review, so, if I'm wasting my time updating it when i do new chapters, please tell me

FallenStar

Yes, you're wasting your time writing this series and posting it. You should go back to a Kim Starr/Becky Starr FD fanfic like you used to.   :P

No, but seriously, no one really likes to review things. People are just that damn lazy. I uploaded a fic in at least two formats (.pdf and .doc) just because someone said they couldn't open .docs and I *still* got no reviews... whereas people who just type their fics into the posts... man, they get lots and lots of reviews... And it only takes a moment to click on an uploaded file to open it...  Geez... lazy bums...  <_<;

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Anime Lover on July 17, 2010, 01:24:49 PMalso, I'd like to know, is anyone actually reading this series? I know this is a pee and scat-centric fic site and this series doesn't have much of that (only one chapter that actually focus' on it), but the story has over 400 views and only one review, so, if I'm wasting my time updating it when i do new chapters, please tell me

I can't speak for anyone else, but I just couldn't get into "The Popular Girl" or its spinoffs, and eventually stopped reading the chapters.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I'll admit I haven't much interest unless there's an egg laying part, or something involving the bathroom. I think it maybe also be that an epic about fetish and lolis isn't my cup of tea. I'd love for a long series with plenty of toilet scenes and other fetish stuff, but for it to be the entire point just kinda makes it seem like "The fapping show", you're probably only going to come (unfortunate pun) just to get off to the subject and nothing else.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

I don't think anyone likes newhalfs or futa pee desperation either 'round these parts (or even on my forum outside of Serika).   :'(

And that's why I don't think anyone likes my recent works... Because it's not straight up females in desperation sequences.

Anime Lover

and you comment relates to what I asked, how exactly?

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: OrpheumZero on July 20, 2010, 09:59:05 PM
I'd love for a long series with plenty of toilet scenes and other fetish stuff, but for it to be the entire point just kinda makes it seem like "The fapping show", you're probably only going to come (unfortunate pun) just to get off to the subject and nothing else.

It could be neat if an epic had a bathroom-related secondary plot and a "real" main plot.  Like, something with a romance plot where a chick has amnesia and all her potty training is now deleted from her brain, so she's gradually potty re-trained by her lover as the story goes on.  Or a fantasy epic where one of the characters poops precious materials, resulting in various chapters dealing with desperation, defecation, constipation, laxative poisoning, voyeurism, kidnapping, and so forth.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Quote from: Anime Lover on July 21, 2010, 12:26:17 PM
and you comment relates to what I asked, how exactly?

It was a response to Orpheum, sorry... not you... 

OrpheumZero

I've liked your stuff, Fallen. Sure, I am more into pooping girls, but I do appreciate a good pissing one.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

I meant my recent works that always seem to involve girls with penises instead of regular/traditional girls, Orpheum  :P

Anime Lover

well, there's no reason to continue posting chapters to a story that no ones interested in, so i'll stop updating it unless someone wants to read more.
Just one less site I have to go to when updating with the newest chapter

Jimmy Olsen

Don't read this as meaning I'm not interested in any of your writing.  I greatly enjoyed "Converting Yumi," "A Gamer's Dedication," "Waste Management," and "Pushing and Sitting," and there are others that I'm also into.  But not "The Popular Girl."
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

oh course, This is a pee/poop-centric site, I was just commenting on my popular girl series.
I knew it wasn't going to be as popular as the pee/poop stories, so it's not like I'm upset about the lack of interest in it, it's understandable.
besides, I post the series on various other sites.