A new fic 'ET-0001:Reeki' has been posted
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Anime Lover

Update to my Succubus series

19. The Plan
[WATERSPORT] [LOLICON] [liGHT BONDAGE] Chiyo-chan is invited to a classmates home, but her classmate only has 'wet' intentions in store for her...

20. Tomo's Embarasment
[LOLi] [WATERSPORTS] Tomo has to pee, but when Yukari falls asleep during class, can Tomo make it to the bell without ending up with really wet panties?

21. Footgasm
[LOLI] [MASTURBATION] [EGGS ] [FOOTPLAY] Alex's mother wants to meet her daughter's girlfriend and mother, they meet and the two adults seem to make it there mission to embarrass the two girls before they leave their parents.

22. It's All In The Mind
[LOLI] [FANTASY] the brain is a sex organ too yanno ^_^ BTW: this fic is a direct continuation of the 'Footgasm' fic

23. Teddy Bear and Wet Dreams
[LOLI] This fic continues immediately after the fic It's All In The Mind

FallenStar

I never asked you, AL, but did you want me to post that "My Life as a Succubus" rewrite that takes off from "We Won't Get Caught, Trust Me"?

I don't think you really liked me posting rewrites before, so that's why I'm asking now...  o.o

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Anime Lover

as long as you point out that it's a rewrite of a fic thats not your own, I'm fine with it

FallenStar

Okay... I was just concerned you wouldn't want it up here...  =)

EDIT: It's up now.  If anyone reads it, please review.

Anime Lover

Added chapter EX 18 to 'The Popular Girl'

Anime Lover

Update to my Succubus series:

24. Tomo's First Lesbian Experience
[LOLI][BONDAGE][WATERSPORTS] With all my fics with my characters Lynn, Alex, Naki, etc, you may have noticed the names of a few characters from the anime. Well, they all go to the same school, and the Azumange crew has barely had any screen time so here's on for Tomo

25. When Boredom Strikes, the Pee Will Fly
[LOLI] [WATERSPORTS] Lynn and Alex have fun with three Azumanga Diaho characters ^_^

26. A Little Bite'
[LOLI] [BLOOD] After looking through a photo album of Lynn, Alex notices something odd about her and decides to ask Lynn about it...

27. Ayumu Kasuga
[SEX-RELATED SPEECH] Lynn goes to the the roof of the school for some freash air to find Kasuga there already, alone...

28. Feeding Time
[VIOLENCE] [BLOOD] After feeding on her mom for years, Lynn discovers that her mom's energy is weakening for her, but se doesn't want to feed on a human and especially not Alex...

29. Secret Admirer
[LOLI (HIGH-SCHOOL)] [YURI] [ANAL PLAY] I wanted to do a fic with my character's Lynn and Alex where Alex's sister finally meets Lillith, but the problem was the fic wouldn't have any 'action', but then i had an idea for Alex to find out she has a secret admirer, which would lead to 'action' so I combined the two fic ideas! hope ya like it.

30. Daddy's Little Girl's
[LOLI] [PEDO] [CONS] [M/F/F] This is another chapter to my Alex and Lynn fics, it's basically a flashback fic between Alex her sister and her dad, although Alex nor her sister makes any reference to an incestuous relationship with their dad in previous fics, it is there.

This fic also reveals an embarrassing phobia Alex has.

31. Daddy's Little Girl: Lynn
[LOLI (CLASSIC)] [PEDO] [RAPE] [ANAL] [M/F] [MURDER] Well heres the other half of the Alex/Lynn flashbacks. This fic explains why Lynn doesn't have a dad. despite the last tag, it's not as graphic as you'd think

Anime Lover

chapter EX 19 of The Popular Girl Added

Anime Lover

Update to my succubus series

32. Payback's A Bit*h
(REALISTIC) [LOLI (YURI)] [BITING] [FEMALE DESPERATION (WATERSPORTS)]
As eluded in the fic, 'Secret Admirer', in this fic, Lynn, Alex and there new friend Yuu force one of there other friends, Amy, to get a taste of her own medicine ^_^

33. A Little Role-Play
(REALISTIC) [LOLI(HIGH-SCHOOL)] [YURI(YOUNG/OLD)] [ROLE-PLAY] [DIAPERS] [SCAT] [WATERSPORTS] [FUTANARI]
this is the fic that Alex hinted at in the fic "Payback's A Bit*h'"

34. Not Quite
(ANIME) [LOLI (HIGH-SCHOOL)] [WATERSPORTS]

Alex doesn't make it home quick enough...

35. Alex?s First Erotic Asphyxiation Experience
(ANIME) [LOLI (HIGH-SCHOOL)] [EROTIC ASPHYXIATION] [YURI] [TOILET WATERSPORTS and SCAT]

Alex discovers a shocking act that Lynn and her mom like to do

36. Changes and Party
(ANIME) [LOLI] (CLASSIC & HIGH-SCHOOL) [BITING] [WATERSPORTS] [SCAT] [DIAPER-PLAY]

Lynn discovers herself changing, hey, at least it was at home
Suzan offers Lynn a pizza party with her friends, which quickly turn into a wet compitition.

37. Make Me Squirt Please
[REALISTIC] [LOLI] (HIGH-SCHOOL) [YURI]
Lynn receives a call from her friend Sarah about an 'embarrassing' problem

38. Cutie's Sick!
[LOLI] [YURI]
It's almost winter and When Lynn comes home from school alone, her mom wonders why Alex (Cutie) isn't with her...

39. Snow! It's Snow!
[NONE]
ALice See's snow for the first time

40. No Luck For Alex
[LOLI] (HIGH-SCHOOL) [YURI] [INCEST] [ANAL]
Alex doesn't seem to be a very lucky girl in winter...

Anime Lover

Chapter EX 20 of The Popular Girl posted.
thank-you all for reading ^_^

FallenStar

Does that mean you're through with the Popular Girl series? O.o

That's one of your longer running series, I have to admit...

Anime Lover

not yet, if you take a gander at my sig, you'd see 'The Popular Girl SP 1' it'll be a sort of 3 or 4 part mini-series that stars a different character in a different setting and gives a sorta closure to the entire series

FallenStar

Anime Lover

Also, to those who read the EX series, if you have a request of something you'd like to see, post it and I might do it

Anime Lover

Update to my Succubus series

41. Animal's Like Me!
(ANIME) LOLI (HIGH-SCHOOL), SLIGHT RAPE, IMPREGNATION and BIRTH
Alex decides to visit Naki and gets WAY more than she bargained for...

42. Silky Smooth
LOLI (HIGH-SCHOOL), MILD VIOLENCE, YURI, MASTURBATION, PEEING, FOOD

After a traumatic event at Sarah's house, Alex finds out Suzan has yet another surprise for her 'Cutie' ^_^

43. Alex and Mr. Tadakichi
LOLI (CLASSIC and HIGH-SCHOOL), BEASTIALITY
Alex likes animals, she REALLY likes animals; and that of course causes a problem to arise...

44. Alex and the Dream Realm
[MILD VIOLENCE]
After discovering that Alex and Lynn are suddenly experiencing double vision, Suzan recruits Alex to save a world from disappearing, but can she?

45. Birthday Girls: Allie
[LOLI] [ORGY] [YURI]
A day after Christmas, it's Alex's and Allie's 17th birthday, part one of two, Lilith Joins the party and decides to give Allie a present she won't soon forget

46. Birthday Girls: Alex
[LOLI] [YURI]
A day after Christmas, it's Alex's and Allie's 17th birthday, part two of two, Lilith Joins the party and decides to give Allie a present she won't soon forget

47. End of the Year
(ANIME) LOLI, YURI
It's nearly the end of the year and Alex wants to start the new year with no secrets between her and Lynn, but how will Lynn take the shocking news?

48. Karaoke: Redux
(ANIME) [LOLI] [YURI] [WATERSPORTS]

Lynn is once again invited to Karaoke by Alex, with the promise of not having to sing, joins, along with Tomo, Chiyo-chan and Lilith.
But Karaoke isn't the only thing planned...

49. Teacher's Like to Party Too
(ANIME) [YURI] [ANAL]
While Lynn, Alex, Tomo and Chiyo enjoy themselves, this chapter depicts what happens around the same time with Nyamo, her calm day doesn't stay so calm when two drunk friends arrive at her door...

50. Kaori's Dream
(ANIME) LOLI (NYMPH), YURI, ANAL
school Swimsuit chapter! At long last!
Ahem, anyway, Lynn spots Kaori 'admiring' Sakaki once again and decides to confront her about it ^_^

NEW 51. Posing For Pictures
(ANIME) LOLI (NYMPH), YURI, SOFTCORE
Lynn and Alex discover one of Alex's art classmates wants them to pose for a drawing