Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Anime Lover's fiction status report

Started by Anime Lover, March 22, 2008, 01:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anime Lover

no, it was part of a challenge request.

hmm, but would it be allowed for me to add it to the current contest too?
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Jimmy Olsen

I don't see why not.  I'd add it to the contest if I were you.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

Anime Lover

answered a challenge by Jimmy O.

Hospital Humiliation- http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/modules/challenges/challenges.php?chalid=70

Street Fighter: Hospital Humiliation

After being hospitalized from a sparring match with Ryu, Sakura is further embarrassed by the regularity of her body as she recovers.
http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=512&action=viewstory

Jimmy Olsen

I just finished reading it.  I'll try to put together a full review sometime, but I can say right now that I found it very enjoyable.  It definitely lived up to how I envisioned that challenge, except that the nurse didn't get desperate.  Despite what Orpheum said, I can believe this happened after the eating contest.  The load you described is truly enormous.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Well there is the fact that nothing is mentioned of the eating contest, though this could certainly fit in as either a "lost episode" or even sometime after the whole "Clogging Bandit" scenario wraps up.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on August 28, 2011, 03:37:55 AM
I just finished reading it.  I'll try to put together a full review sometime, but I can say right now that I found it very enjoyable.  It definitely lived up to how I envisioned that challenge, except that the nurse didn't get desperate.  Despite what Orpheum said, I can believe this happened after the eating contest.  The load you described is truly enormous.

I'm glad you liked it, in your challenge, you said not everything need to be included, and I felt that the flow of the story would be interrupted if I included the nurse being desperate.

Quote from: OrpheumZero on August 28, 2011, 12:49:07 PM
Well there is the fact that nothing is mentioned of the eating contest, though this could certainly fit in as either a "lost episode" or even sometime after the whole "Clogging Bandit" scenario wraps up.

Well I did say in my other thread that this story would be a sort of unofficial addition, so yeah, it wouldn't follow the current timeline of the series and is more of a lost episode like you say. Plus, I tend to have a bit of trouble to getting extremely exaggerated with certain things. without Sakura having a humongous butt, like I've seen in the pics about the Sakura series, plus given the fact that disproportionally large areas are unattractive to me, I can't wrap my head around having Sakura producing the toilet-killing mountains of poop, I have to have some sort of realism in place, heck, I've seen vids of girls pushing out stuff at least three inches of girth or more from thier butts

OrpheumZero

Sakura's butt isn't nearly as big in the stories as it is in the s2x pics. As for the monstrous size, they're not entirely unrealistic, at least not on the level of say Aisha (though she's not quite "human" :P). Of course, Street Fighter does allow for some stretches of realism.

And besides, you can't deny that asses look alright when they're big, at least before they get to the point that the hips are nearly double the size of the upper torso.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anime Lover

Quote from: OrpheumZero on August 28, 2011, 04:03:35 PM
And besides, you can't deny that asses look alright when they're big, at least before they get to the point that the hips are nearly double the size of the upper torso.

I'm not the type of person that likes big butts ( or big breasts). heck, even the 'natural' big butts black girls have I find unattractive, I much prefer slim or proportioned girls, one of the many reasons I like lolis ^_^

Jimmy Olsen

I thought the amount of pooping Sakura did was realistic, but it would kind of be a stretch to believe she did that much every day.  It seems like she would have had to have an exceptionally huge meal, or a longer time than a day between bowel movements, to pump that much out.  So, as I read it, I was thinking this happened after the eating contest, but she was acting like it was a normal-sized load for her in order to blow the nurse's mind.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Anime Lover on August 28, 2011, 05:17:11 PM

I'm not the type of person that likes big butts ( or big breasts). heck, even the 'natural' big butts black girls have I find unattractive, I much prefer slim or proportioned girls, one of the many reasons I like lolis ^_^

You're crazy!  :P There's nothing wrong with a nice bubble butt.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anime Lover

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on August 28, 2011, 11:19:33 PM
I thought the amount of pooping Sakura did was realistic, but it would kind of be a stretch to believe she did that much every day.  It seems like she would have had to have an exceptionally huge meal, or a longer time than a day between bowel movements, to pump that much out.  So, as I read it, I was thinking this happened after the eating contest, but she was acting like it was a normal-sized load for her in order to blow the nurse's mind.

yeah, well I like to have some sort of balance between fantasy and realistic, realistically, yeah, Sakura wouldn't produce that much everyday, but this day she did ^_^

Quote from: OrpheumZero on August 29, 2011, 12:19:02 AM
Quote from: Anime Lover on August 28, 2011, 05:17:11 PM

You're crazy!  :P There's nothing wrong with a nice bubble butt.

To me there is >_< there's nothing at all appealing to me about it.
heh, even my dad was surprised when I told him I didn't like big breasts and butts

Toasty

Different strokes, different folks, etc. etc. I guess I'm lucky in that I like females of both the slender and...well endowed varieties, albeit in different ways.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Anime Lover on August 29, 2011, 12:57:32 AM

heh, even my dad was surprised when I told him I didn't like big breasts and butts

Fine, enjoy your pathetic flat pancake butts and non-existent boobies :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anime Lover

Quote from: OrpheumZero on August 29, 2011, 01:52:43 PM
Quote from: Anime Lover on August 29, 2011, 12:57:32 AM

Fine, enjoy your pathetic flat pancake butts and non-existent boobies :P

I will, thank you very much ^_^