Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Status Report

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 05, 2007, 04:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

"What a Lousy Day for an Exorcism," my entry for the "Hard Day's Work" contest, is now up.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I've now revised "What a Lovely Day for an Exorcism."  I corrected errors and improve the wording of sentences, but the content is the same.  I will probably do a more dramatic revision after the contest is over and I've gotten more reviews. 

Don't let the length scare you away, read it now!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

To answer your comment in your reply to my review, I was refurring to this section:
-
"I feel weird every time we do this," Riniko said as she hesitantly climbed aboard.

"If you're afraid you'll have the same problem as before, you can stop at the restroom before we take off," Atsuko said, eager to have an excuse to tryst with porcelain herself.

"Atsuko!" Riniko's shrill voice almost screamed with annoyance. "That was a long time ago! It's not like that could happen to someone my age!"

"Just looking out for you," the young witch said in a polite and serious tone. Most girls would smile or giggle when bringing something like that up, but she was sensitive to the embarrassment of others. Much moreso than others were sensitive to her embarrassment.
-

maybe it's the pervert in me but i assumed the 'problem' to be sexual in nature, I thought that maybe having something pressed against her crotch would've aroused Riniko, so when she said she feels weird every time she does this and Atsuko offered her bathroom, I thought they were talking about Riniko getting 'overstimulated' so Atsuko offers her bathroom so Riniko could 'get it out of her system' before riding.
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Jimmy Olsen

Oh!  No, that was supposed to imply that on a past broom-flight Riniko got so scared she peed her panties.  I mean, with the scary heights and speed and all.  Atsuko is suggesting she empty her bladder before they fly.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

My entry for Story Contest XII is now up.  I wrote it on a whim with barely any idea, made it up as I went along, then didn't go back to read it at all, much less edit it.  So there are probably mistakes, if not gaping plot errors.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Update: I added my entry to Story Contest XIII, a scene entitled "The Dirty Deal."
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I posted an interactive peeing fic based on the Legend of Zelda cartoon.  I have some other interactive fics I could post (1 written and others planned, including peeing and pooping), but they star generic schoolgirls, since I couldn't think of anybody interesting for them.  I'm hoping somebody will be interested in looking at them and substituting the name and details of their fave schoolgirl characters, which will make them much more interesting to readers and path-adders.  Let me know if you'd like to take part in this (it shouldn't be much work).
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I posted another chapter to my Bathroom Vignettes.  It's only 1,200 words long and should take mere moments to read.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Update: My entry in Yarr's contest, "May 30, 2004," is now up.  I've also edited "Re: Ghost Experience," which is part of the same universe

Funny link for no reason: http://superdickery.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=758:most-bewildering-super-villain-ever&catid=36:stupor-powers-index&Itemid=38
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Update: I added an InuYasha fanfic I wrote with Dr. Bones to the Interactive Stories section.  You can now guide a fully loaded Kagome to safety or disaster as she grapples with the problem of how to privately dispose of her extra weight.  It's a response of sorts to a challenge by Junkyjack, and is based on "A Schoolgirl's Dilemma," which I deleted from my "Bathroom Vignettes."  Unfortunately deleting the chapter somehow caused that whole story to be deleted.

Funny link for no reason: http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/04/28/funny-pictures-mans-best-friend/
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

From today until Thursday I'll be posting the chapters of my latest story.  Each is a bite-sized read that should leave you hungry for the next installment.  I just posted the first part, which is for the pee fans, but later on there'll be action for the poop fans as well.  Suggestions for what happens next will be considered, but I make no guarantees.  Comments and critiques appreciated as always!  ^-^
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

After giving the matter much thought, I've decided to wait one extra day (until Friday) to post the final part of "Never Let Kara Drive."  This will give me more time to work on it and hopefully get it up to the length of the other parts.  If you have any suggestions for the final chapter, now is the time to post them!  I'll probably revise the whole story after it's been up for a little while, so suggestions for the next draft are also welcome.  I hope all my readers are enjoying the story so far!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

The complete story is now there to be read.  I posted the last part later than I said I would, because the power was out in my neighborhood for 7 hours.  Hope you enjoy it!

Did anyone save any of my bathroom vignettes?  Because I'm having a hard time finding the files of some of them.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Zee_phyro

Is "Near Angel" one of them Jimmy? I only have that one.

Jimmy Olsen

Yes, that is missing!  Can you sent it to me in a message?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute