Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Nyou Dreams

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 24, 2007, 10:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nia

I had a dream the other day that one of my friends had a took a huge dump on the front porch of someone house.

blank

I had this dream where I was a spectator at an eating contest. My goal was to make a deal with the winner so I could record the aftermath. I wore a hat, dark sunglasses, and a beard so I wouldn't be easily identified. I also created some kind of fake name that sounded good, but I don't remember what it was.

Unfortunately I couldn't achieve my goal. The winner of the contest was too young to be photographed legally. I then left the event disappointed.

I searched for the girl who finished in second place, but I couldn't find her. Everyone had left the building where this contest took place.

OrpheumZero

Had a rather strange one last night (Monday night).

After the usual routine of most of my dreams (shit that I either never remember or can't retrace my steps through), my dream settled on a bizarre outdoor spectacle. A girl, whom I think was dark skinned (not quite black, but "exotic" looking), was pacing around a small rectangular area and just shitting for no apparent reason. And there was a lot, far more than what could have feasibly fit inside this girl. She even took an enema a few times, just to help drop even more big coiling piles.

Then everything was somehow neatly arranged in rows and people were planting trees, I assume they were using the shit for fertilizer. The dream moved on to other nonsense from there.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

That's a great dream!  You should try writing a fic about that girl.  Maybe she's an agricultural goddess.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I don't know. It could be interesting. Though you're more than welcome to use it for your idea, what with that goddess suggestion. Hell, you could use it to one-up the "Ritual" story, where a physical incarnation of a goddess relating to pooping shows up to rejuvenate a dying village's crop fields.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

I took a nap this afternoon and woke up having to pee really bad, so I'm not surprised I had a dream about peeing (both male and female).

I wasn't in the dream.  I watched the action and knew what was going on in the characters' heads.  It was a car trip with a mom, her son and daughter, and the daughter's friend.  They were driving on Interstate 80 to go from their hometown to some camp, or maybe they were headed back.  The boy was in his early teens and the girls were somewhat older.  The girls were chatting and giggling and the boy was in a seat behind and over to the side, where he had a good view of his sister's friend but couldn't hear what they were saying to each other.  He had to pee.  Here's where the weird part comes in.

The car had emergency diapers for the kids.  Teenagers wetting themselves on car trips was somehow not a rare problem.  The boy wanted to wait until they got to a rest stop because he had a crush on his sister's friend and didn't want to seem like a child in front of her by using a diaper.  But he waited too long, there was no stop in sight, and he was on the verge of peeing his pants.  He thought he was hiding his desperation, but his sister knew and she whispered a plan to her friend, who agreed.  In a polite and sweet voice, the girl asked her friend's mom for an emergency diaper, saying she really had to go and was about to have an accident.  Now the boy felt comfortable using a diaper in the car with her, so he nonchalantly asked for a diaper "just to be safe."

The mom got a pink diaper and a light blue diaper out of a compartment in the car and handed them to the girl and her son respectively.  The daughter held a sheet in front of her friend so her brother couldn't look at her put the diaper on.  They both padded up and put their clothes back on over the protection.  The girl really did have a large volume of pee awaiting release, she was only fibbing about being in danger of an accident.  A hissing sound came from her diaper, and a different-sounding hiss from the boy's diaper joined in like a harmony.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I had a fun dream last night about women peeing.  I woke up and thought, "I have got to post this on Nyou Fiction!"  Then I forgot the dream.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

blank

I had multiple dreams last night.

In one, Usagi woke up unusually early, went to the bathroom, and made it stink so badly, that Shingo didn't go in there to shower and brush his teeth. Shingo complained that if Usagi didn't pig out on unhealthy food, this wouldn't happen.

In the another one, Usagi and Shingo woke up at the same time, and Shingo went directly to the bathroom, just narrowly cutting off Usagi. He wasn't going to suffer the same situtaion that happened previously.

Harry-Topper

Quote from: paragon on June 26, 2012, 08:17:14 PM
So after seeing this image: http://homeorashi.tumblr.com/post/25929933779

and another Homestuck nyou image by NormalDeviant, I had a dream where a cute God-tier Jade cosplayer (dark hair, big green eyes, vaguely Asian) publicly shit herself in a diaper, sans pants. I remember seeing the mess bulge out and suggesting to her "why don't we inspect the damage somewhere in private" but I woke up once we managed to find cover at the far side of a dark parking lot.

And then I remembered there's nearly not enough Homestuck nyou art/fiction and became disappointed even further :(

What we need, my friend, are some Homestuck toilet pics.

OrpheumZero

Around Sunday morning, as I was steadily beginning to wake up, I had a dream. It was some fake teaser for an episode of American Dad, and near the end had Francine on the toilet, audibly pissing, then straining before cutting to usual "tune in, tonight". Except you could hear Francine's strained voice and the obvious sound of a big log pushing out of her.

Suffice it to say, it was quite real feeling, and probably not far off from something that could happen in the show, sans more overtly sexualized straining.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Harry-Topper

This dream just happened to me.

On an episode of Dan Vs., we cut to a shot of Elise sitting on the toilet taking a dump. Then she was stuck without toilet paper and ended up having to use a towel. That was it.

Kappushkamab

True.
Anyways, Ive had dreams where Ive seen one of my dead relatives or feline friend, and everythings normal. Then I wake up and my heart hurts.
Do not expect miracles , chudite yourself!

blank

I had one recently. There was an eating contest with a $100 entry fee. I knew someone who wanted to play, but she didn't have $100 to enter. We made an agreement:
If she completes the contest, she keeps the entry fee, plus any prizes she gets.
If she loses, I get to record anything I want with my camera.

I don't remember what happened later, but if such a contest happens near me, I will try to make such a contract.

Jimmy Olsen

I had a dream last night about a ballet performance and what happened afterward.  It was like I was there among the characters, but at the same time it was like everything was a recording with a narrator.  After the ballet was done, the performers were going to talk to a classroom about ballet.  About half a dozen ballerinas still in their ballet outfits got caught on the landing of a big staircase at the school in between classes.  There were so many students going up and down the stairs that they decided to wait a moment for the flood to die down. 

One of them was holding in gas.  She closed her eyes, spread her cheeks, and tried to let it out silently.  She failed.  The noise was obvious even over the crowd noise, the awful smell instantly filled the area, and something more than gas made it out of her body.  Everybody looked at her.  She was wearing a short bright-colored tutu that didn't cover her bottom at all, and basically just attracted attention to it.  The other ballerinas and dozens of kids saw the lump she'd left in the back of her leotard.  The spandex was unrealistically see-through, so all could see there was a mass of semi-diarrheal poop with the texture of raw meat loaf.  I don't remember anything after that.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

BlueSniper

Had a dream about being chased around the Everglades by an evil serpent goddess. Later on she turned into a beautiful woman and pooped. I think I didn't watch all of it because I thought it was a trap.