Story Contest XIV Rules

Started by Duce, May 05, 2009, 01:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

Theme: Desperate Teacher

Deadline: May 31.

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on March 27, 2009, 10:13:09 PM
Description: A teacher (any subject) badly needs to use the bathroom while she's teaching her class.  From there it can go any way you choose.  I think this could be very fun, and there are lots of anim? with cute teachers to write a fic about.

Poowrite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on March 27, 2009, 10:13:09 PM
Description: A teacher (any subject) badly needs to use the bathroom while she's teaching her class.  From there it can go any way you choose.  I think this could be very fun, and there are lots of anim? with cute teachers to write a fic about.

Clearly, I'm not watching enough anime. I can't think of a single one with a cute teacher character  :012:.

Oh well, maybe I'll be able to come up with something anyway.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Sailor Moon comes to mind;

Mrs. Haruna really seems to have a rather attractive body in at least *one* episode.

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

Are we talking about the panty-flash episode that wasn't shown in the dub?

To be honest, I can only think of 3 attractive anime teachers off the top of my head, but I don't know all that many anime so I assume there must be quite a few (especially when you consider that "hot for teacher" is one of the most popular and mainstream of fetishes).
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on May 07, 2009, 08:21:01 PM
Are we talking about the panty-flash episode that wasn't shown in the dub?

To be honest, I can only think of 3 attractive anime teachers off the top of my head, but I don't know all that many anime so I assume there must be quite a few (especially when you consider that "hot for teacher" is one of the most popular and mainstream of fetishes).

Although that is one episode that shows off her attractiveness, there is one that actually made it to American shores in the dub - Melvin takes pictures of her while she is exercising at Jedite's Gym. 

Jimmy Olsen

I never saw that, heard of that, or imagined it would exist. :o What's the episode #, out of curiosity?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on May 08, 2009, 12:36:57 AM
I never saw that, heard of that, or imagined it would exist. :o What's the episode #, out of curiosity?

I'm not quite sure - it's within the first ten episodes, obviously (those are the only Jedite episodes)... I'm thinking it's like two, three, or four - I think it's called "Slim City"...

Jimmy Olsen

Right!  The one where they edited out Usagi's cleavage.  Don't ask me why I remembered that and nothing else.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on May 08, 2009, 03:46:17 AM
Right!  The one where they edited out Usagi's cleavage.  Don't ask me why I remembered that and nothing else.

I rather think it's quite obvious why you remembered that, considering what kind of site this is.   :P

Although personally, I'm more an Amy/Ami fan (and rather moreso for Hotaru)...  There was one episode (where she first showed up, I think) where Ami was supposed to be "leading" the class, so I wonder if I should write something with her instead...   ;D

Jimmy Olsen

I don't find breasts interesting, so that's not the reason I found the cleavage-cutting memorable.

Ami's my favorite too.  When I was in school I was much like a male version of Ami, so naturally I gravitate toward her.  But honestly I'd take any of the Inner Senshi (except maybe Makoto).  They're all tasty treats.  ^-^

A fanfic with an older version of Ami student teaching sounds enticing...  ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

kimiko

Other anime involving teachers who could have entertaining desperation scenes:

Onegai Teacher
Azumanga Daioh

And that's just off the top of my head (and I don't watch a whole bunch of anime either).

Actually, there's a third one, but I'm totally planning to use that one so back off   ;D

FallenStar

Speaking of Azumanga teachers in desperation situations, I have a pic where one of the teachers is making the other one pee herself on her desk...  I could totally see that in a fanfic.   :)

Jimmy Olsen

The one attractive anime teacher I can think of who hasn't been mentioned yet is Hideki's teacher in Chobits.  But I'm sure there are more of them.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

desp_birgit

can there be desperate students or a full desperate class too?;)

Jimmy Olsen

There can be a desperate anybody so long as there is also a desperate teacher who's supposed to be teaching a class.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute