Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My official thread of.... things I do.

Started by OrpheumZero, July 02, 2008, 10:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

So far I've only skimmed it and checked the parts with the memorable mistakes.  After reading it twice during the proofreading phase, I wasn't keen to read it all again just yet.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Well when you have the time to, just tell which lines and then I can copy over and paste the improved ones. Though I would you're talking about the little back and forths where it's "blah blah" "blah" "blah blah" and then finally says who is presently talking. And yes, I'll admit those things can be misleading if they go on for too many lines without reestablishing whose talking.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

I can do that, but it will take a long time to find them all.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

BlueSniper

Well, I'm pretty floored; I'd say great job to both of you. TBH, I wasn't really reading with as discerning an eye as I sometimes do, but that is because I got taken in by the actual story. There was maybe 1 situation where I wasn't entirely certain of something, but I can't remember what it was now so it doesn't count.

I might do a more thorough review later, after I read it again.

And again.

Jimmy Olsen

Glad you like it!  I still haven't had time to find and mark all the edits.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

In case you're blind (or LivingInfinite  :P), I've added a brand new "alternate" chapter to my Resident Evil story "Sometimes you just gotta go".

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Had an idea for another challenge that I might post soon.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Well post it, now that you've got us curious!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I (re)posted Omnipresent's "Tools of the Trade" Evangelion story. And even changed it to his name as it was still his original document and not another remake like the Asuka's Accidents or the Lain story. Enjoy it, folks.  ;D

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Finally. I got my entry for the story contest put up. While probably not my strongest entry, I think everyone will get a kick out of it.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

I've started trying to get some work on the Microfilm story. But I figured I might ask for some notes about what could happen and what not. Like, how should it begin? And where should it take place?

Right now I've got it set in South America and just having Wolf hitching a ride under a jeep. But of course it'd be cool to get some ideas for possible things to happen.

Toasty, if you're reading this, maybe you've got some ideas, you did afterall come up with a great setting for your Sniper Wolf fic.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Still need some input on what could go into the Sniper Wolf story, but I'll try to see what I can type out myself in the mean time. Also, I update the Ucharted 2 story. Hopefully it should read out a lot better this time around.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

livinginfinite

Jimmy and I were talking about a scene where Sniper Wolf was sniping at someone, and someone else sneaks up on her and causes her to have an accident from the fright. I even started making a comic page about it...