Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My seething pit of things in process

Started by yarr, December 23, 2008, 09:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toasty

Quote from: EnragedFilia on October 31, 2012, 01:14:23 AM
Just try not to forget that LCL is canonically supposed to be the blood of the first angels Adam and Lilith, harvested continuously from the severed torso of whichever one is still mostly intact.

On second thought, maybe you're better off forgetting all about the actual canon...

Wait, I thought it was Liquid Momâ„¢...then again I haven't watched that show for a while.

OrpheumZero

Does it matter? The show had a lot of pointless themes that derailed its otherwise brilliant deconstruction of "kids in giant robots".

This song encapsulates things pretty nicely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNvqtKv1bPo#
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

blank

I never liked NGE either. I said If I was stuck in the NGE universe, I would let one of those Angels stomp me to death.

EnragedFilia

Jimmy Olsen

If you think your idea is incompatible with the canon, can't you just set it in another universe?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on November 01, 2012, 10:50:19 PM
If you think your idea is incompatible with the canon, can't you just set it in another universe?

Well it's not like all our stories have to be 100% canon now, right?  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

livinginfinite

Quote from: OrpheumZero on November 02, 2012, 12:08:58 AM
Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on November 01, 2012, 10:50:19 PM

Well it's not like all our stories have to be 100% canon now, right?  :P

Yeah. That's why you should write about Olivier having an accident :P

OrpheumZero

Hope you're still working on that story. Rei must be dying (again) to drop her load! :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

yarr

It's coming along, slowly but surely. I do not have the time to contribute as much as I'd like anymore.

So here is an idea I'd planned to do myself, intended to be a long, multiple chapters thing that I've realized probably never will happen with my timeframe. Added it to the challenges for anyone interested.

http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/modules/challenges/challenges.php?chalid=233

Might toss in a drawing to the finished result if someone picks it up, to try to keep things alive here  8)

OrpheumZero

You know, if you're ever in need of some ideas, or advice of any kind, Yarr, I'm more than happy to help. Especially if it means getting you back into the game with writing.  ;)

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

I saw your review on the DBZ story. What lines were copied/pasted exactly? Kind of odd someone would rip lines from our stories like that.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

yarr

I believe some passages from the rei/faye stories, and also something from bluesniper's ayane one.

OrpheumZero

Any specific lines? Odd someone would blatantly copy lines like that. Then again, I know a lot of our stories have reused certain lines at times, and occasionally "borrowed" a few lines from one another. But someone just mixing a bunch of texts with nothing original of their own? A bit sad.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

yarr

I cleaned up and did some small changes to my Cowboy Bebop story - jump to chapter 2 for the "redux" version.

http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=130&textsize=0&chapter=2

OrpheumZero

Just read and reviewed it. Great job. It's nice to see you back in action, even if it's just a minor reworking of one of your oldest stories.

Hopefully you'll have that Evangelion story finish soon, I can't wait to see Rei and Asuka (and whoever else) introducing toilets to the "turd impact"  :P

While I'm sure you're busy, hopefully you'll consider maybe checking out Sakura again, it'd be wonderful if we resume that series.  =D

In the meantime, I should try and hurry up with that Code Geass story I've been mentioning.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story